Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title - Forum Games (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title (107994 Views)

Give A Quote From Your Favorite TV Series Without Giving Out The Title / Favorite PC Indie Games For Laptop? / Choose Your Favorite Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Cadec007(m): 3:26am On Feb 14, 2018
Sirme411:
1. "you cant take command"
2."three things that cant be hidden for Long #TheSun,the moon nd the Truth"
3. "keep your car,your respect is enough for me"
4. "Rock,Paper,scissors,Grenade"
5. "When the piglets hear how the old boar suffered they'll begin to Grumble"
6. "Baazinga"

Just get 5 Correctly....i Promise who ever gets it...MTN RECHARGE CARD....jez write d answers nd ur phone number

i dnt know others but no.2 is teen wolf no.3 is fast and furious[also the fate of the furious] 7or8 and no 5 is vikings
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Cadec007(m): 3:29am On Feb 14, 2018
davewhizy:
do you want to go to jail or do you want to go home
skiprace......one of my fav. Jackie chan's movie
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Cadec007(m): 3:30am On Feb 14, 2018
STEVENcrack:
the strengt of the wolf is the pack, the strenght of the pack is the wolf
teen wolf?

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Cadec007(m): 3:33am On Feb 14, 2018
iamloyalty:
My name is Maximus father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife and i will have my revenge in this life or the next.
gladiator?

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Cadec007(m): 3:34am On Feb 14, 2018
Now we blow bubble gum and fight crimes..feels good
henry danger

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Cadec007(m): 3:37am On Feb 14, 2018
drogbaleee1:
You jump I jump
titanic?

2 Likes

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Cadec007(m): 3:40am On Feb 14, 2018
Obudupikin:
Get this correctly and u will be rewarded;

''it's a gift,and a curse''
teen wolf......about the bite of a werewolf
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Cadec007(m): 3:43am On Feb 14, 2018
IshaqAyinde:
"Keep your friends close, and your enemy closer".
damn it just escaped my memory wats d answer?
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Cadec007(m): 3:44am On Feb 14, 2018
bkool7:
" My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

My best movie EVER!
GLADIATOR
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Cadec007(m): 3:48am On Feb 14, 2018
"we've got a black hawk down. we've got a black hawk down"
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Cadec007(m): 3:51am On Feb 14, 2018
Toby:Your eyes are blue Girl:Nooo!!yours are bluer
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by festwiz(m): 7:20am On Feb 14, 2018
Lets see who remembers this from last year.

"I go down you follow him, he goes down you follow me"
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by festwiz(m): 7:21am On Feb 14, 2018
Cadec007:
"we've got a black hawk down. we've got a black hawk down"
I am guessing the war drama "Black Hawk Down"
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Cadec007(m): 7:33am On Feb 14, 2018
festwiz:
I am guessing the war drama "Black Hawk Down"
yeah right!

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Sirme411(m): 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
Cadec007:
i dnt know others but no.2 is teen wolf no.3 is fast and furious[also the fate of the furious] 7or8 and no 5 is vikings

No1 is Scandal,No2 is Return of Xender cage ,No6 is The big bang theory
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Cadec007(m): 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
Sirme411:

No1 is Scandal,No2 is Return of Xender cage ,No6 is The big bang theory
ok
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Obinoscopy(m): 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
Sees a toy

Minion 1: papoy?

Minion 2: no no no no no......papoy.

Both giggles and echoes: hehehehe papoy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
Cadec007:
gladiator?
Yes.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 20, 2018
'nothing comes to he who is not fitted by nature to bear' cool
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 20, 2018
'by whatever diety dat rules men, may I not die tonite, but if it is your will dat I will go!? then I accept my fate!'
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 20, 2018
' the wounds of honor are self inflicted'... Who can tell us? cool
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by prettyrosiemua(f): 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
XaviDayo:
"Apologise to the man"

I will do no such thing..The man is beneath me, so is his daughter
Coming to America. I've seen this movie more than 5 times.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by festwiz(m): 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
"You see mas'er, every man has a price he will willingly accept, even for what he hopes never to sell"
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by festwiz(m): 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
"The world used to be a bigger place"

"The world's still the same mate, there's just less in it"
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by festwiz(m): 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
"You may kill me but you may never insult me"
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Obinoscopy(m): 2:54am On Feb 27, 2018
"I never freeze"
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by jameyjaggs: 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
one more buns and take my shoe!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by chygoz3(m): 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
Obinoscopy:
"I never freeze"
Black panther
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by bosstony(m): 10:17am On Mar 03, 2018
Awake, arise or be for ever fallen
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Samsimple(m): 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
there are no virgins in the world anymore because they have all been bleeped up by the world ---Death race
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Kodename: 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
1 The enemy of my enemy is my friend
2 My friend once told me manners maketh man, so are we gonna stand here all day or are we gonna fight(my best quote ever)
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Kodename: 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
1 Skills, brain and skipping ropes
2 The enemy of my enemy is my friend
3 My friend once told me manners maketh man, so are we gonna stand here all day or are we gonna fight(my best quote ever)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (62) (Reply)

The Chain Word Game / Hot Hangout Spot / **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE <<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.