Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) (36783 Views)

Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy' / Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales / 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by ehinmowo: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2017
We hv our own troubles to face.....

visit cawid.com
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Saintp(m): 10:49am On Jul 05, 2017
prettyboi1:

Lol. Obviously, you don't know Jack about the world or nuclear Warfare?
Have you ever been to North Korea to know that 'it is not on "par" with South Korea'?....or are you just assuming based on the information you've been overfed with through the media?

Secondly & more to the main matter. A war that involves at least 2 nuclear opponents would never really have a winner cos the damage is virtually going to be irreparable. It won't matter whether one side has more nuclear warheads than the other side. What will matter is along as the warheads get into the territories of the warring sides, the damage is going to be extensive.
As it is now, U.S. has far more nuclear warheads than North Korea does (at least as we know from the media) but even if just 1 nuclear head was to hit the U.S., do you have an idea how much damage it would do/cause?

Why do you think U.S. has been so afraid of North Korea's nuclear weapons program? Or why do you think U.S. uses propaganda & force to go after all their opponents developing nuclear weapons?

Bros, you are wrong. There is no doubt NK will do a lot of damage to the US with thier nuclear weapons but they don't have what it takes to wipe the US off the surface of the earth. On the other hand, a nuclear response from the US is capable of wiping NK of the map.
Russia remains the only country in the world that can wipe the entire US off the map. Every other country can hurt America badly but cannot destroy it. You see why I say Kim will not live to tell the story if a nuclear war head lands on America?
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Onopa(m): 10:51am On Jul 05, 2017
Dear NorthKorea , the Evil Americans will never give up if you give up. Americans want you to give up your nuclear weapons so they can threaten you and attack you. Never ever let Evil Americans trick you.

Americans do not have even one honest cell in their bodies. Never ever sit on any negotiation table with Americans. The only purpose Americans have is to disarm you so they can easily threaten you and attack you. Hold on your nuclear weapons and focus all your resources to build more and more nuclear bombs. You should prepare yourself for a day that if Americans throw a stone at you, you eliminate all U.S puppets from the planet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 05, 2017
prettyboi1:

Lol. What are you saying? What a dillusional statement.
You guys watch too many Hollywood movies & you guys believe too many propaganda campaigns. To say that U.S. 'shouldn't be "spooked" much since they have missile defence' is the most naive thing I have ever heard. North Korea doesn't have 'missile defence'? Lol.

U.S. is a strong country, no doubt! But it's not the only strong country on earth. There are several more. Its strength is overrated by the media cos they run the media (...and I give them credit for that cos if I was in their position, I would use the media to over-inflate my strength too. It's a law of power). However, you should wake up boy, cos you're in/from a country that likes to sit idle on the sidelines of civilization doesn't mean that other countries are as weak as you imagine.
dude u think i get fed with media propaganda? dude i do my digging n i knw what i am talking about in terms of usa's millitary strength. you think its impossible for.them to invade nk because of its missile shield? you really dont knw that missile defences can be spoofed and its durability is dependent on the amount of missiles it has in it. if the us launches decoys and nk exhausts its ms batteries what do you think will happen? i haven't even mentioned the f22 raptor's capabilities which is just one of the many stealth planes that we know of. drop ur hate and look at facts. oh and the mighty Darpa, you just dont know the millitary tech they've been cooking over the years

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 05, 2017
Onopa:
Dear NorthKorea , the Evil Americans will never give up if you give up. Americans want you to give up your nuclear weapons so they can threaten you and attack you. Never ever let Evil Americans trick you.

Americans do not have even one honest cell in their bodies. Never ever sit on any negotiation table with Americans. The only purpose Americans have is to disarm you so they can easily threaten you and attack you. Hold on your nuclear weapons and focus all your resources to build more and more nuclear bombs. You should prepare yourself for a day that if Americans throw a stone at you, you eliminate all U.S puppets from the planet.

You nailed it. It is very dangerous to be an enemy state of US and the same time have no nuclear missiles. Look what happened to Libya, Syria and Iraq.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by ujpikin(f): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2017
Solomonudofia:
Hmmmmm the massage from U S to north Korea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyOU5fx8G7w

Well I think American is being lead coward when it come to war
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 05, 2017
prettyboi1989:

dude u think i get fed with media propaganda? dude i do my digging n i knw what i am talking about in terms of usa's millitary strength. you think its impossible for.them to invade nk because of its missile shield? you really dont knw that missile defences can be spoofed and its durability is dependent on the amount of missiles it has in it. if the us launches decoys and nk exhausts its ms batteries what do you think will happen? i haven't even mentioned the f22 raptor's capabilities. drop ur hate and look at facts

Relax dude, USA woulsnt be attacking NK while Russia nd China watch from the sidelines. Especially China, cos NK is their biggest ally in East Asia
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by RexEmmyGee: 10:59am On Jul 05, 2017
North Korea are threat to the U.S now. Any country which who want should developed a nuclear weapon. This nuclear weapons serves a leverage when argument ensue between two countries. The one with less weapon often obeys the one with greater weapon. That's why the U. S are scared of Koreans

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by lonelydora: 10:59am On Jul 05, 2017
DAramis:
Watch out as the man will be taken unaware by us. The game is set and I do hope that he would not run away even before the first gunshot.
Definitely he will run away but he must have destroyed South Korean be for he runs. That's his target
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Electronzeez(m): 11:00am On Jul 05, 2017
And someone was here the other day telling us how impossible it is for a president of a nation to push the nuclear launch button .
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by prettyboi1(m): 11:01am On Jul 05, 2017
Saintp:

Bros, you are wrong. There is no doubt NK will do a lot of damage to the US with thier nuclear weapons but they don't have what it takes to wipe the US off the surface of the earth. On the other hand, a nuclear response from the US is capable of wiping NK of the map.
Russia remains the only country in the world that can wipe the entire US off the map. Every other country can hurt America badly but cannot destroy it. You see why I say Kim will not live to tell the story if a nuclear war head lands on America?

We are saying the same thing,bro. No doubt, N.Korea cannot (at this point in time) wipe out U.S. from the world map through a nuclear war.....and yes, U.S. can wipe North Korea out of the world map (at this point in time) through a nuclear war but here's why I said in nuclear Warfare, there's hardly a winner: cos the damage will be EXTREMELY TERRIBLE no matter how small.

Let me give you an example using everyday examples.

You're going to fight a guy you're certain you can beat to death but you know the other guy will also fight you tooth and nail.....even though you're certain he can't win you, you know he can at least paralyze you, break your balls & cut off your dick.

Yes, you can kill him, but you will live the rest of your life paralyzed & also without your dick & balls. Will you not try as much as possible to negotiate and avoid the fight? Is your show of force going to be worth living in paralysis & without your balls & dick even if you kill the guy in the fight?

Even if you kill the guy in the fight, he would have already damaged you extensively....and that's why you would more likely try to avoid such a fight. Right?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 05, 2017
humilitypays:
Hmmmm....are we close to the predicted world war 3 and 2nd Nigeria civil war concurrently

Pakistan disassociates from being US ally in the middle east, embraces China as their new ally and most reliable next world power....

Hausa/Fulani threatening to repeat the 1966 pogrom in which more than a million innocent unarmed Igbo people living in the far north and north central got killed in most barbaric manner backed by then Nigerian military and Police.

But just to remind the north that 2017 is not 1966....a lot of things have changed....

Britain is not going to support you military wise cos Britain right now cannot even defend themself to talk of defending a not-profitable foreign nation in Africa. Also there are many Igbo's in UK parliament now that will kick against UK involvement in any Northern Nigeria attack on Igbo people.

I also forgot to remind Hausa/Fulani that they have already destroyed and killed lots of Middle Belt people and Middle Belt won't be joining you in next battle against Igbo's cos Middle Belt now know their true enemies; Hausa/Fulani.

If you are Hausa/Fulani person reading this, warn your people to never try to start mass killing of Igbo's living peacefully in the north if they don't want Nigeria to burn beyond recognition. 1966 is not 2017! Igbo's are spread across the world now and all the people that fought with Hausa/Fulani in 1966 won't join them this time knowing how barbaric they have been of late.

As for Nnamdi KANU, we well meaning Igbo people do not support his nonsense way of seeking for Igbo freedom from Nigeria....we condemn him and his hate speeches.... He doesn't understand how to fight for freedom...not by saying hateful things against your oppressors....instead use facts figures to humble them and shame them.

If Nigeria cannot restructure for the good of all well meaning Nigerians, then let the country split in peace so peace can reign.

Enough of the bloodshed. Hausa/Fulani militia and youths be warned, it won't be a field day for u guys like you feel.

Hausa/Fulani leaders, warn your youths and hold your militia to avoid starting what u cannot handle cool

Empty threats cheesy both you & Nmadi kanu are irrevocably stupid, that idiotic jajere is also extremely stupid.

cowardly mofos

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by lonelydora: 11:03am On Jul 05, 2017
Juchii:
I just like that guy, he don't talk too much. That is a definition of leader with focus, determination and zeal to carry his people along. Thanks to China and Russia who always come to protect the interest of their region. U.S.A has done more harm to African than good. They are the green snake in the green grass. They spread disease to African and offer to help, thereby ripping African countries of their resources What about terrorism?? Let me not talk about it. Is it their satanic CIA agents everywhere in world?? angry angry
They did it in Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Syria, and partly Nigeria etc. It's not new to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2017
ollah1:

Relax dude, USA woulsnt be attacking NK while Russia nd China watch from the sidelines. Especially China, cos NK is their biggest ally in East Asia
so far nk doesnt hit the us first
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Ganjafama(m): 11:06am On Jul 05, 2017
Saintp:
NK should focus on coming at par with SK in thier standard of living. If NK hits any state of the US, both Kim and his people will not live to tell the story so what is the point? They are no Russia or China so do they actually thinking they can destroy the US in a war? I think they are just looking for the attention and respect of the US, nothing more.
This is one of the most sensible comment I've read on Nairaland. Spot on bro!
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by ebRaymond: 11:07am On Jul 05, 2017
abumeinben:
shocked

For those who ask: "why would big USA follow due process of reporting small North Korea to UNSC?"

Well NK want to bury SK, a US protectorate. So US wouldn't allow that to happen.

NK has a big bro called China. The big brother has a bully friend called Russia, who doesn't like America.

So touch NK, you touch China. China responds means Russia is there.

Well the WW3 has been calculated to be: China and Russia vs America and allies.
and what do u blieve to be d outcome of that formation?
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by lonelydora: 11:08am On Jul 05, 2017
abumeinben:
shocked

For those who ask: "why would big USA follow due process of reporting small North Korea to UNSC?"

Well NK want to bury SK, a US protectorate. So US wouldn't allow that to happen.

NK has a big bro called China. The big brother has a bully friend called Russia, who doesn't like America.

So touch NK, you touch China. China responds means Russia is there.

Well the WW3 has been calculated to be: China and Russia vs America and allies.

Your head there. I have been telling people this.

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 05, 2017
Saintp:

baba what are you saying? that russia will wipe out usa off the map? u must be joking, even putin had to admit the truth.
usa and russia are the countries with the strongest military might, if they go to war, no one is coming out alive

1 Share

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Originality007: 11:14am On Jul 05, 2017
Obama cause all this..
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by farouk0403(m): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2017
humilitypays:
Hmmmm....are we close to the predicted world war 3 and 2nd Nigeria civil war concurrently

Pakistan disassociates from being US ally in the middle east, embraces China as their new ally and most reliable next world power....

Hausa/Fulani threatening to repeat the 1966 pogrom in which more than a million innocent unarmed Igbo people living in the far north and north central got killed in most barbaric manner backed by then Nigerian military and Police.

But just to remind the north that 2017 is not 1966....a lot of things have changed....

Britain is not going to support you military wise cos Britain right now cannot even defend themself to talk of defending a not-profitable foreign nation in Africa. Also there are many Igbo's in UK parliament now that will kick against UK involvement in any Northern Nigeria attack on Igbo people.

I also forgot to remind Hausa/Fulani that they have already destroyed and killed lots of Middle Belt people and Middle Belt won't be joining you in next battle against Igbo's cos Middle Belt now know their true enemies; Hausa/Fulani.

If you are Hausa/Fulani person reading this, warn your people to never try to start mass killing of Igbo's living peacefully in the north if they don't want Nigeria to burn beyond recognition. 1966 is not 2017! Igbo's are spread across the world now and all the people that fought with Hausa/Fulani in 1966 won't join them this time knowing how barbaric they have been of late.

As for Nnamdi KANU, we well meaning Igbo people do not support his nonsense way of seeking for Igbo freedom from Nigeria....we condemn him and his hate speeches.... He doesn't understand how to fight for freedom...not by saying hateful things against your oppressors....instead use facts figures to humble them and shame them.

If Nigeria cannot restructure for the good of all well meaning Nigerians, then let the country split in peace so peace can reign.

Enough of the bloodshed. Hausa/Fulani militia and youths be warned, it won't be a field day for u guys like you feel.

Hausa/Fulani leaders, warn your youths and hold your militia to avoid starting what u cannot handle cool

Well said you are unbias.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Ganjafama(m): 11:16am On Jul 05, 2017
Saintp:

Russia in an attempt to wipe the US off the face of the earth will also be destroyed because US has got MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) device. Once a nuclear missile is launched from Russia, the device automatically launches it's own targetting Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by ikgabriel(m): 11:17am On Jul 05, 2017
Though war isn't good cos if we have witnessed even street fight nobody will pray for war. But on d other hand, U.s. av caused more harm than good to nations. As for Hausa/fulani, dey beta stop bfr they're been shown d other side, cos dey so much bliv in support from others. This time, e go fail dem

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Alexsmith007(m): 11:17am On Jul 05, 2017
A serious topic we got here and nobody could give a good comment about it......this is how dull our youth are....if the topic was about a lady with this or that, Evans the kidnapper, Biafra, etc ....you scroll down to see jobless and idiotic comments.... #dull youths
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by prettyboi1(m): 11:18am On Jul 05, 2017
prettyboi1989:

dude u think i get fed with media propaganda? dude i do my digging n i knw what i am talking about in terms of usa's millitary strength. you think its impossible for.them to invade nk because of its missile shield? you really dont knw that missile defences can be spoofed and its durability is dependent on the amount of missiles it has in it. if the us launches decoys and nk exhausts its ms batteries what do you think will happen? i haven't even mentioned the f22 raptor's capabilities which is just one of the many stealth planes that we know of. drop ur hate and look at facts. oh and the mighty Darpa, you just dont know the millitary tech they've been cooking over the years
So, you know just one side's capabilities & then you conclude that the battle is won? Lol....amazing.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 05, 2017
prettyboi1989:

so far nk doesnt hit the us first

They won't. This is just a show to prove to USA that they can hit it's mainland from Pyongyang
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Saintp(m): 11:18am On Jul 05, 2017
prettyboi1:

We are saying the same thing,bro. No doubt, N.Korea cannot (at this point in time) wipe out U.S. from the world map through a nuclear war.....and yes, U.S. can wipe North Korea out of the world map (at this point in time) through a nuclear war but here's why I said in nuclear Warfare, there's hardly a winner: cos the damage will be EXTREMELY TERRIBLE no matter how small.

Let me give you an example using everyday examples.

You're going to fight a guy you're certain you can beat to death but you know the other guy will also fight you tooth and nail.....even though you're certain he can't win you, you know he can at least paralyze you, break your balls & cut off your dick.

Yes, you can kill him, but you will leave the rest of your life paralyzed & also without your dick & balls. Will you not try as much as possible to negotiate and avoid the fight? Is your show of force going to be worth living in paralysis & without your balls & dick even if you kill the guy in the fight?

Even if you kill the guy in the fight, he would have already damaged you extensively....and that's why you would more likely try to avoid such a fight. Right?

You are right. That is why I said Kim is probably looking for attention
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by ebRaymond: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2017
THIS NK SHA! THEY CAN BE LOUSY AT ALL TIME LESS THEY FORGET THEY DONT HAVE ENOUGH IN THEIR ARSENAL COMBINE WITH CHINA TO FACE U.S. BESIDE THIS UNITED STATE IS A COUNTRY THAT ACT IN SECRT. THEY HAVE MUCH MORE DANGEROUS THINGS IN THEIR ARSENAL THAT EVEN THEIR CITIZENS DNT KNW ABOUT. google search arear59 u ll knw one of their secrt.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2017
prettyboi1:

So, you know just one side's capabilities & then you conclude that the battle is won? Lol....amazing.
oh yea i am well aware of usa's capabilities and the amount of nuclear warhead it has. since u a proponent of NK's military might, do well to inform me about their capabilities rather than talking sentiments.
but lets let the numbers do the talking.
First pic: usa
Second: nk

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Epositive(m): 11:22am On Jul 05, 2017
BroZuma:
Nothing go happen....highest nah Twitter e go end up.

North Korea is the Kabiru Sokoto of the world.

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by SmartyPants(m): 11:23am On Jul 05, 2017
In my opinion George W. Bush was extremely negligent in that the time to crush North Korea was in 2001. America had no business invading an Iraq that had only imaginary nuclear weapons, whereas North Korea had real plans to develop them, which was a known fact to the world. They should have invaded and destroyed the Kim hegemony, even though it would come at a great cost. The benefits would far have outweighed the costs.

Today we are staring intercontinental nuclear war in the face, as a very real possibility, and it is too late to act preemptively, because Kim has already gotten his nukes.

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Saintp(m): 11:23am On Jul 05, 2017
prettyboi1989:

baba what are you saying? that russia will wipe out usa off the map? u must be joking, even putin had to admit the truth.
usa and russia are the countries with the strongest military might, if they go to war, no one is coming out alive

Bros, we are saying the same thing. Both US and Russia can wipe out each other(MAD). I'm just trying to explain why US and NK is not a MAD scenario
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Robbin7(m): 11:23am On Jul 05, 2017
Saintp:

Whybdo youbthink only Russia can do that, what about China, Israel and Germany?
Have you you forgotten, Israel designs all of Americas WMD?

Let's not just pray for any war of any kind.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot / Catalan Parliament Declares Independence From Spain / Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.