Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Among These Average Budget Phones Which One Do You Recommend? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Among These Average Budget Phones Which One Do You Recommend? (593 Views)

Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / Is This the King of Budget Phones? / Removable Vs Non-removable Battery Phones; Which One To Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Among These Average Budget Phones Which One Do You Recommend? by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:24am On Jul 05, 2017
My brother wants to buy a new android phone. He told me to recommend one to him.Among the list below which one do you recommend in terms of function and durability.

1.Infinix Hot lite
2.Tecno L8 lite
3.Techno W5 lite
Motorola Moto C
Lenovo Vibe C(A2020)
Re: Among These Average Budget Phones Which One Do You Recommend? by MrBONE2(m): 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
EUGENE4GOO:
My brother wants to buy a new android phone. He told me to recommend one to him.Among the list below which one do you recommend in terms of function and durability.

1.Infinix Hot lite
2.Tecno L8 lite
3.Techno W5 lite
Motorola Moto C
Lenovo Vibe C(A2020)

Go for Moto C

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S8 And Samsung Galaxy S8 Active | What's The Difference / What you should know about Wireless charging. / Infinix Zero 5 Specification And Price Detailed Explanation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.