Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} (3287 Views)

Poll: week 1 who is hotter Snazzydawn vs SeXYhOTmOM

SeXYhOTmOM: 48% (15 votes)
Snazzydawn: 51% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] / Top Female Hotties Ruling The Airwaves / Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by sweetpie23: 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2010
adiona:

AMEBO NO1 watz ya strezz ,if u aint voting for anyone, kindly leave k and stop hatin on sweet pie, y CNT u let the slipin dog lie and forget abt the past, i have dis issue i wanna address,
grin grin grin

baby-mi:

no comment
lol are both girls not pretty?

wonder who I will compare sef in week 2 undecided
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by koolchicco: 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2010
adiona:

AMEBO NO1 watz ya strezz ,if u aint voting for anyone, kindly leave k and stop hatin on sweet pie, y CNT  u let the slipin dog lie and forget abt the past, i have dis issue i wanna address, 1st MICHELIN89--wat do u gain from insultin peeps on nairaland, i knw u're one of the moderators bt u gotta take it eazy gurl cos your insults are too much, i just cant stand it, you want everyone to knw u speak spanish fine, we all knw so y u hatin on THE AMAKA AND U SJEZZY u guys shuld take it slow slow k, dis is 2010 be warned!!! peace out

Madam, So na only warning/caution u come give ehn? undecided

LWKMD grin grin grin

OK oo! I hope dem hear u wella jare!!! tongue cheesy
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by THEAMAKA(f): 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2010
adiona:

AMEBO NO1 watz ya strezz ,if u aint voting for anyone, kindly leave k and stop hatin on sweet pie, y CNT  u let the slipin dog lie and forget abt the past, i have dis issue i wanna address, 1st MICHELIN89--wat do u gain from insultin peeps on nairaland, i knw u're one of the moderators bt u gotta take it eazy gurl cos your insults are too much, i just cant stand it, you want everyone to knw u speak spanish fine, we all knw so y u hatin on THE AMAKA AND U SJEZZY u guys shuld take it slow slow k, dis is 2010 be warned!!! peace out
where do you come? outta nowhere, like you know wassup.
na wa OOO!!!
and its not spanish its Italian. lol
hating on me? michelin is my lover!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
sjeezy? that's a story of it's own. yawn.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by adiona(f): 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2010
@ THE AMAKA am saying dis for a reason k, cos of michelin89 PLS CHANGE UR INSULTIVE ATTITUDE HON, cos i hate it wen u insult peeps, i used to do dat, but i'v stopd so change my dear
THE AMAKA:

na wa OOO!!!
and its not spanish its Italian. lol
hating on me? michelin is my lover!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

oh lol, dat was a typographic error, lol
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by THEAMAKA(f): 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2010
insulting who for where?
yawn. . . i have heard you.
tongue
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by mamagee3(f): 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2010
Battle of the Nairaland Hotties my green funky backside. tongue
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 02, 2010
See me see trouble oooo!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by mamagee3(f): 12:34am On Feb 02, 2010
I'm surprised this thread is still in its 3rd page. grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by sjeezy8: 3:05am On Feb 02, 2010
THE AMAKA:

uhm, i think not.
he's so fake.
  tongue

THE AMAKA:

is there a problem 

damn you mad cause i vote michelin as hottie of the week ? hatin is a disease yo! lfmao

edit wrong thread
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by THEAMAKA(f): 3:08am On Feb 02, 2010
i love michelin.
at least you finally agree with me that she's hot, finally admitting it, huh?
oh please. eff off.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by sjeezy8: 3:11am On Feb 02, 2010

sure son
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by THEAMAKA(f): 3:13am On Feb 02, 2010
seriously what is your problem?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by sjeezy8: 3:15am On Feb 02, 2010
im chill as usual, whats your problem?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by THEAMAKA(f): 3:16am On Feb 02, 2010
nothing, nothing.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by bkbabe99: 3:25am On Feb 02, 2010
@Sjeezy: Fam, is u crazy? all a sudden how u think that monkey azz, michellin, look good? eeewww lipsrsealed. thats why i divorced that ho. stretch marks like a mudda!!! u blind nicca? how come u aint talk about that fine dime piece "Benjamin Franklin" aka Abekeade08?!! Now thats a hottie right there. sexy with the six pack and ish. hmmmn, hmmmnn, hmmnn!!!!

PS:I aint know mama-gee sexy as all hell either. well, I shoulda guessed. Someone cant write more than 2 sentences at a time cant be that ugly. So, I shoulda known she fizzine!!!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by Israel35(m): 3:35am On Feb 02, 2010
Anybody with opera 4.2 cheats, he there is kindly mail me on olabimtanisrael@gmail.com. I will be very glad he i found one coz i need it badly
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by bkbabe99: 7:50am On Feb 02, 2010
WHY THE HELL OYINDA LIE THAT SHE THE ONE IN THE PICTURE IN THE LINK BELOW?!?!?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-10730.256.html
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by amebono1: 9:07am On Feb 02, 2010
adiona:

AMEBO NO1 watz ya strezz ,if u aint voting for anyone, kindly leave k and stop hatin on sweet pie, y CNT u let the slipin dog lie and forget abt the past, i have dis issue i wanna address, 1st MICHELIN89--wat do u gain from insultin peeps on nairaland, i knw u're one of the moderators bt u gotta take it eazy gurl cos your insults are too much, i just cant stand it, you want everyone to knw u speak spanish fine, we all knw so y u hatin on THE AMAKA AND U SJEZZY u guys shuld take it slow slow k, dis is 2010 be warned!!! peace out

One advice for you? go back to which ever womb you came out from and come back again, maybe then you can add more value to womanhood

sweetpie23:

oh do I love this girl grin you are putting on a show quite entertaining I must say grin grin grin

I love you too kiss kiss
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by patwhizkid(f): 9:09am On Feb 02, 2010
lol Amebo!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by amebono1: 9:11am On Feb 02, 2010
patwhizkid:

lol Amebo!
Hello lovely kiss kiss
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2010
Why is someone so obsessed with me? I don't want to even know.

@ sjeezy
You and your wife Amaka must make peace. Too many divorcees around.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by sweetpie23: 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2010
Israel35:

Anybody with opera 4.2 cheats, he there is kindly mail me on olabimtanisrael@gmail.com. I will be very glad he i found one coz i need it badly
wrong thread angry angry angry
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by sjeezy8: 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2010
michelin89:

Why is someone so obsessed with me? I don't want to even know.

@ sjeezy
You and your wife Amaka must make peace. Too many divorcees around.

Just because I said I would have zex with you doesnt mean Im obsessed with you. ok

[size=5pt]lol[/size]
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2010
I wasn't even talking about you. What a narcissist you are! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by THEAMAKA(f): 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2010
michelin89:

I wasn't even talking about you. What a narcissist you are! cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by sweetpie23: 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2010
wow that was a really close one. SeXYhOTmOM 15 (48.4%)
Snazzydawn 16 (51.6%)

Total Votes: 31
congratulations to Snazzydawn the beautiful and classic lady time for week 2, trust me this one is gonna be a hell of a battle also.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {WEEK 1} by sweetpie23: 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2010

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! / A Very Fatal Accident At Tombia Amassoma Road In Yenagoa Bayelsa State / Naija Babes Are the Most Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.