Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office (33935 Views)

Uganda bans red beret, opposition Bobi Wine's signature headgear / Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows / Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office by exlinklodge: 7:55am On Jul 05, 2017
Uganda government and stringent laws; last week, the Ugandan government female single mothers from registering and attending schools after birth and this time around, the have moved a step further through the ministry of Public Service to ban female public servants from going to the office with cleavage barring outfits.

In a circular tweeted by Observer Newspaper, it says women are not allowed to show their cleavage nor wear dresses or skirts that are above the knees. Sleeveless blouses or any clothing made out of see-through material are equally not permitted.

Women's pant-suits are allowed, but female public servants will not wear any tight-fitting clothing. Flat, open shoes are also ruled out, except in cases where one can prove that it is for medical reasons. The circular further states that accessories should be modest, and women should not have bright hair colour, braids or extensions.

For the men, they are required to wear neat, long-sleeved shirts, jackets and ties, trousers that are not tight, keep their hair short and neat, and also not wear brightly-coloured clothes. The circular, derived from the 2010 Public Service Standing Orders on dress-code, was forced to be put in place following the high rate of indecent dressing in the office.

See the circular below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/ugandan-ban-female-public-servants-from.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office by Ochasky23(m): 10:35am On Jul 05, 2017
FTC for the first time in 2 years.

How do I get credited for been FTC?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office by Franzinni: 10:35am On Jul 05, 2017
Allah hu akbar!!!!

All the ladies in my small gworo. Manufacturing empire have been terrorizing me with cleavage, i have tried everything to rebuke the temptations of shaitan!!! I even tried wearing hijab for my eyes but still.. Everywhere i turn i see cleavage... I would not be complaining if the ladies were younger than 50 years... But the stretch marks i have encountered is leaving a permanent mark on my brain...

Buhari!!! Wake up and sign this into law... Dan Allah... Zan mutu. Fa!!!!

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office by validman7(m): 10:35am On Jul 05, 2017
shocked
let them don't go and propagate laws that will better its citizens.
misplaced priorities!
no more feeding your eyes in the office.

NwaAmaikpe, your attention is needed here!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office by Tobicrystal(m): 10:35am On Jul 05, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office by NothingDoMe: 10:35am On Jul 05, 2017
So breast is now a problem.

Natural and God given assets and you want them to hide it abi? Where's the joy in hiding breasts?

Cossy Orjiakor breasts fall on the Ugandan govt.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office by IamAirforce1: 10:35am On Jul 05, 2017
The lady on red dress is super sexy
Re: Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office by MirJay: 10:35am On Jul 05, 2017
undecided. Such laws are not only stupid but unacceptable. As ugly as the ladies are, how can they now attract suitors when their assets are not displayed?

Sharia things soon an ex Ugandan governor will be caught with two ladies.

1 Like

Re: Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office by iamnicer: 10:35am On Jul 05, 2017
grin
some people in nairaland will not be happy about this grin

Re: Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office by Gurumaharaji(m): 10:35am On Jul 05, 2017
For wat nah ??
Re: Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office by doughziay: 10:35am On Jul 05, 2017
In a space of a few seconds, Ten people were dragging to be First to Comment. The hustle Is Real.

Back to the Topic.

Do you know that men are more active at work when there are enough cleavages to see?

Bring BacK our Cleavage!

5 Likes

Re: Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office by nitrogen(m): 10:35am On Jul 05, 2017
Jesu! Look at those oranges, sorry, water melons.......Yeeeepah mogbe o!

1 Like

Re: Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 05, 2017
...This development is welcomed cause it'll help reduce the risk of having breast cancer cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office by modsfucker: 10:36am On Jul 05, 2017
This would help curb corporate prostitution.

4 Likes

Re: Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office by kingrt2(m): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2017
Observing
Re: Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office by CornelG(m): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2017
Yea First To Comment, just got my alert!
Re: Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office by Tobicrystal(m): 10:37am On Jul 05, 2017
nitrogen:
Jesu! Look at those oranges. Yeeeepah!
iamnicer:
grin
NothingDoMe:
So breast is now a problem.

Natural and God given assets and you want them to hide it abi? Where's the joy in hiding breasts?

May cossy Orjiakor breast fall on the Ugandan govt.
Ochasky23:
Nice one
Enemies of FTC
Re: Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office by holluphemydavid(m): 10:37am On Jul 05, 2017
let dis to happen in Nigeria too
Re: Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office by musa7m(m): 10:37am On Jul 05, 2017
Sh-t....typing error
Re: Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office by adeoba2008(m): 10:38am On Jul 05, 2017
Yeah. They should stop embarrasing the nation
Re: Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office by keypad1: 10:38am On Jul 05, 2017
O boy see bwrests.....

No to put my mouth suck her milk finish
Re: Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office by chuks34(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2017
OK na
Re: Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office by ayusco85(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2017
Are those boobs shocked shocked

Blood of nebuchaddenezar shocked shocked
Re: Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office by idreezbaba(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2017
musa7m:
FTC....I made it
you made it indeed
better keep dreaming cheesy
Re: Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office by deepwater(f): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2017
How boring will their offices look
Re: Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office by Pylony(m): 10:40am On Jul 05, 2017
Them don ban boobs from office environment, watch your work for desk not her boobs oga boss angry
Re: Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office by Exponental(m): 10:40am On Jul 05, 2017
this should apply to all.... not just public servants, excluding "marketers"
Re: Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office by helphelp: 10:43am On Jul 05, 2017
Lol
Re: Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office by musa7m(m): 10:43am On Jul 05, 2017
idreezbaba:

you made it indeed
better keep dreaming cheesy
nnam.....na typing error.....
Re: Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office by Memories12411: 10:43am On Jul 05, 2017
I hope Nigeria will emulate this. Since the ladies can't deliver themselves from seductive spirits the government can help them. Ladies should know that decently dressed women are more attractive while indecency portrays a lady as a disposable object.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office by cerowo(f): 10:44am On Jul 05, 2017
Lol....can't wait 4 them 2 protest against d so call law

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

EU Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles Without Breaching Sanctions / Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign / Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.