Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Have You Noticed A High Percentage Of Twin Birth This Year? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Noticed A High Percentage Of Twin Birth This Year? (566 Views)

RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos / Full Video Of Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis Church (WATCH) / Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Noticed A High Percentage Of Twin Birth This Year? by Mrbigman1(m): 8:01am On Jul 05, 2017
There was a revelation at the begging of this year which is the Marian year ( 100 years of apparition) that wombs will be opened and barren wombs shall flourish.

Most prayers in the church, barren women and those seeking fruit of the womb and pregnant women are always directed to visit the grotto and blessed sacrament and receive their promise.

Recently, I ve witnessed like 3 twin birth in my neigbourhood. One being triplet.

Pls, tell those who seek the fruit of the womb or who have difficulties of child birth to Go get their own sha.

Ife oma adilo agwu agwu. ( goodness no dey finish)

Go to the blessed virgin Maria in prayer and she will give u what u desir.
Re: Have You Noticed A High Percentage Of Twin Birth This Year? by kocvalour(m): 8:07am On Jul 05, 2017
crab
Re: Have You Noticed A High Percentage Of Twin Birth This Year? by luckyz4rea(m): 8:16am On Jul 05, 2017
Mrbigman1:
There was a revelation at the begging of this year which is the Marian year ( 100 years of apparition) that wombs will be opened and barren wombs shall flourish.

Most prayers in the church, barren women and those seeking fruit of the womb and pregnant women are always directed to visit the grotto and blessed sacrament and receive their promise.

Recently, I ve witnessed like 3 twin birth in my neigbourhood. One being triplet.

Pls, tell those who seek the fruit of the womb or who have difficulties of child birth to Go get their own sha.

Ife oma adilo agwu agwu. ( goodness no dey finish)

Go to the blessed virgin Maria in prayer and she will give u what u desir.

Where in the Bible does it say Christians should go to virgin Mary in prayer or pray in the name of Mary?

Also, there's no solution anywhere for helping or making people give birth to any twins. Unbelievers give birth to twins even without praying!

My point is this;

“But you—you serve your God and he’ll bless your food and your water. I’ll get rid of the sickness among you; there won’t be any miscarriages nor barren women in your land. I’ll make sure you live full and complete lives.
Exodus 23:25‭-‬26 MSG.

Now serving the Lord is not going to worship centres on Sundays, sweeping, ushering, carrying a wooden or rubber cross around.

Serving the Lord means that my life is in total surrender to God's will as was exemplified by Jesus in Phillipians 2:5-9.
Re: Have You Noticed A High Percentage Of Twin Birth This Year? by jonbellion(m): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2017
No hope for Nigeria again
A place of clueless and corrupt leaders and brainless citizens who live happily with the fact
See what a homosapien the most intelligent living thing on the planet writing is for bleeps sake
With all the problems in the country. Bad light, bad roads, poor education, poor police force, tribalism, nepotism, corruption, useless leaders,security challenges, fulani herdsmen, scammers, "ritualists", ipob wailers, jungle justice and a missing president the idiots will still come and add extreme stupidity and lack of common sense in the name of fucking foreign religions that have been outgrown in developed countries
angry

(1) (Reply)

Why The Devil Is Winning In The World? / How Pastor Lazarus Muoka's Prophecy Ended Nigerian's Recession / Today Is Sept 23, Has World Ended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.