Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things (83579 Views)

T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" / Prophet Udensi Godlove Speaks About Buhari And 2019 Elections / Joshua Iginla's 2017 Prophecy About Buhari's Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by dgysoft(m): 10:38am On Jul 06, 2017
Must he see n hold pmbs hands before God will hear his prayers. am begining to dislike this man of God
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Aragon: 10:47am On Jul 06, 2017
euromilion:

Bro are you serious?
When Hugo charvez was diagnosed with cancer every media knew and talked about it,bubu has been coming and going have you heard any of those your precious media talked about it?the fact is that Nigeria doesn't exist on international level,nobody give a f4ck about Nigeria and her non existent leadership and I can assure you that when the news breakout they'll talk about it once and everyone will forget about it,that's how the sh1t goes.
Nobody give a f4ck about Africans,Nigerians especially.

Actually Nigeria's President's illness is on the News as much as Possible! Though I don't watch much Television, but I see it on Yahoo News when I check my mail. Chavez was a Controversial figure like Castro Especially how he was Constantly Bashing the United States, coupled with his Oil Reserves so Ofcause all eyes were on him just like Castro. As much as our Country have a battered Image it is still very much Vital to the world. The world needs Nigeria to be Okay cos of the Role it plays in Africa.. PEACE in Liberia, Sierra Leone etc Again God forbid if War breaks out in Nigeria, it will disrupt the world in an unimaginable way.. With over 200million people how do you control the flow of Refugees? Only Lagos itself is the population of Ghana. Whether we realize it or not, the Best Intelligence agencies of the World have eyes on all Countries, especially the so called Third world. They will be the very first to know if anything happens to President BUHARI and not some Kids on Nairaland struggling to buy internet data. In as much as you might be Right about some of the things you said, what I am saying is we shouldn't get Vital and Sensitive information from random people on Nairaland. So many Youths here and they are more interested in Wizkid, Slay Queens, Insults and Fighting each others. Stay Blessed
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by 2016v2017: 11:16am On Jul 06, 2017
ojobekehinde:
Mbaka don't disturb yourself.come to think of it.Do you want buhari to say ameen when you say in jesus name,buhari will rather die than to kneel before you for prayer.that is a typical muslim for you,so stop looking for publicity.
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Psoul(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2017
In2systemsTech:
Yawns, man of God... There are many that needs that prayers... You can send the prayers from where you are... God is everywhere

For those quoting me, we are all praying for the president and prays that God gives him good health... Thank you

God bless Buhari
God bless the good people of Nigeria

Yeah...God is everywhere. There are many situations where the contact is needed for the prayer to be more effective.

If you are a Christian, can u tell me why Jesus did not send his words so that Lazarus can come out from grave but needed to be close to the grave to perform the miracle.

Tell me why Jesus said that "this kind of spirit cannot be cast away unless by Prayer and fasting".
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by uueieh7893oej: 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
The month of July promises a lot. Let's get back all we've lost to the bet companies.

Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by mecussey(m): 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
alphasperm:
bet odds for buhari health

1.23 to die

1.16 to remain an onions or carrot

9.68 to survive this year

lol, dont be supprised this odd don dey...make i go check am bc, na straight winning.
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by sagaxity(m): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mbaka, stop all this buhari is a core moslem do you expect them to allow you pray for him....

Trying hard to be more active in bad prophecies than TBJ well good for you...
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mbaka stop telling us what is 180% obvious.
Re: Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
what publiccity? Mbaka needs no publicity he is already popular world wide, ok?

Mbaka is a local champion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) / 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State / Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.