Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,506 members, 7,781,555 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:57 PM

Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) (42016 Views)

Tradermoni, Marketmoni Activation And 15K Disbursement Takes Place In Makurdi / Man Sells Pure Water In A Corporate Wear In Abuja (Photos) / Crippled Man Sells Air Freshener & Polish In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
he looks like koker
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by HausaOverlord: 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
Malachy232:
Boost your account Status....
see the way suffer dey rape ur hand, ur account status needs boosting first, all this mumu scammers
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by Hier(m): 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
Sell all those wristwatch and bike and start selling provisions, the bike look so new and the wristwatch

By the way, the dressing is more than the networth of the pear and corn
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by lmm4real: 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
ok
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nice one but very risky

That tray could easily fall off
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by maberry(m): 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
Mad man
Scammer
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by Hier(m): 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
Why is he smiling
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
Godfullsam:
How can he ride his motorcycle with a tray of pear on his head considering the nature of our road.

I guess the lady staning with him inthe second picture is the seller.
The lady is not the seller....
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
The truth is that there is always something for everyone to do but shame won't allow ...

Imagine a PhD holder driving cab or a Bsc holder riding Okada. ...yet it's not bad as long as it is a temporary hustle but shame won't allow.
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
amoduokoh:
He should not forget that fuel is 147 naira

Who no go no go know
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by Bimpe29: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
Work brings wealth.
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by AliasJoice(f): 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
it's just stupid,so you end up wasting petrol plus the risk of losing the peers to the floor.

ok kontiniu
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by ojinku(m): 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
I just remembered one person now. Please fellow nairalanders, where is INTROVERT, i've missed her ''first to comment'' so much.
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
How possible is this?
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by Ofudboss(m): 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Grt job
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
nextprince:
Comedy.

How will the tray balance on his head against wind?

I've seen someone ride a bike with a bottle of start on his head, he could as well stand while his riding with a bottle on his head.
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
sarrki:
He's been creative
That's what I tell lazy folks
Stand up
Your problems us where your solution lies

Stop exempting Apc from their responsibilities.
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
sarrki:
He's been creative

That's what I tell lazy folks

Stand up

Your problems us where your solution lies
So everyone should sell corn and pear on bike?
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by psalmson001: 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
To me this doesnt make sense coz - 1) it will be difficult to balance the tray and ride. 2) him using bike to hawk means he has to share the little profit with fuel and bike maintenance.

Hustle, but hustle with sence.
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by misspineapple(f): 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nice hustle..bt he should try to cover d pear na
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by amazon14: 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
I can see his flat head, he must a Igbo.
They are not lazy at all
Very resourceful people am proud to be one
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by CorperKola: 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
DieBuhari:
Foolish post. So everybody should become pear seller? God punish Buhari and his supporters
very foolish post, the op and those closest to him should join this trade

1 Like

Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by queenfav(f): 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hardworking man.. May God bless all our respective legit hustles!
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by Kendroid: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
#HustlerAnthem..... cheesy
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by Kendroid: 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
queenfav:
Hardworking man.. May God bless all our respective legit hustles!

You girls likes appreciating hard working men on social media, yet if he ask u out now, u will turn him down just cos u are looking at Hushpuppi's pics.
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by Kendroid: 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ontarget:

So everyone should sell corn and pear on bike?

Then i guess ur own problem is on Nairaland. sad
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by Drabrah(m): 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
Wait! Na so e dey put am 4 head d ride ?
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by MossLuv: 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
nextprince:
Comedy.
How will the tray balance on his head against wind?
guy this is real. I know him very well
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
Men !! so sad going through the comments on the previous page...to even imagine that educated people can fall for these fake news is so unbelievable.
Ask yourself
1. At what speed will he ride the bike to prevent the tray from falling.
2. On an average, a bike man makes more than someone hawking such edibles. so why hawk instead of using the bike for transportation.

Think my People ...
Re: Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
Is that not Gozie Okeke?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Loses Her OAP Job For Having A Speech Problem (Photo) / When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! / Timilehin Bello, Meet Media Panache Nigeria CEO: "I Enjoy Being My Own Boss"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.