Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday (33621 Views)

Mosun Filani & Husband, Kayode Oduoye Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Mosun Filani And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday by alfa2016: 10:59am On Jul 05, 2017
Actress Mosun Filani yesterday added another year.

To mark the occasion, the actress shared snaps from a photo shoot with husband for her special day.

She wrote:

We rejoice and celebrate together.... We are cool like that. Thanks my Ejika tiko jeki orun o bo."

The actress's husband Kayode Oduoye is a politician in Osun State.

Though this isn't Kayode's first marriage, he and Mosun have been married for five years and blessed with two children.

See more photos below:

More photos on the blog
http://mojidelano.com/2017/07/actress-mosun-filani-shares-rare-photos-from-shoot-with-husband-to-celebrate-birthday/

4 Likes

Re: Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday by pyyxxaro: 11:03am On Jul 05, 2017
Slay granny

I nor know u shaa undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday by praizmedia(m): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2017
I love those shot

2 Likes

Re: Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday by auntysimbiat(f): 11:05am On Jul 05, 2017
nice one
Re: Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday by smardray(m): 11:17am On Jul 05, 2017
looking at the pics...my hunger wasn't quenched...why? ?

2 Likes

Re: Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday by Epositive(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2017
smardray:
looking at the pics...my hunger wasn't quenched...why? ?
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday by smardray(m): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2017
Epositive:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
take ur thing back....I have two sachets here cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday by Epositive(m): 11:36am On Jul 05, 2017
smardray:
take ur thing back....I have two sachets here cheesy

I don't take back my offers, so manage am cheesy angry grin

3 Likes

Re: Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday by Heartmender1: 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday by otunbabadok(m): 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
The guy just withdraw am kpatakpata from yollywood

2 Likes

Re: Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
Good for her.
btw, I wan sell muscle
check my post for more pics

Re: Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
Some people are better looking with some flesh on.

She is one of them.

She looks really good.

1 Like

Re: Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday by Onyinye15(f): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
Happy birthday pretty
Re: Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday by itiswellandwell: 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday by NwaAmaikpe: 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
shocked

Happy couple's pictures are always make-believe..

Words can't explain the pain this union goes through

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday by Evablizin(f): 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ok HBD enjoy yourself
Re: Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday by free2ryhme: 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
I just don't understand the news worthiness of the post

1 Share

Re: Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday by Nifeola: 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
Thank God 4 her life
Re: Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday by moneyspeaking: 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
The man should check his cloth very well especially the hand, i am pretty sure the make-up/crayon must have stained it.
Re: Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday by babzlim(m): 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tomorrow now we go begin hear different story like ... his a beast, his a wife beater, his not nice or romantic, he a wife molester, he doesn't give me respect ... na fine face we De see now tomorrow e go become black eyeball.

Observing.

1 Like

Re: Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday by moneyspeaking: 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
free2ryhme:
I just don't understand the news worthiness of the post
my brother, na today? NL don cast taytay
Re: Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday by room089: 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Slay granny
I nor know u shaa undecided

But you know say na slay granny!
Re: Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
See the handiworks of crayon and marker on her face. she no resemble mosun at all. ,

3 Likes

Re: Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday by Collins10(m): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
Why is it that most of these actresses end up getting married to men who have been married before e.g Mercy Johnson, Ireti Doyle, Tonto Dikeh etc. I know there are few exceptions like Omotola...... But most of them hook up to divorcees or widowers. Just wondering shaa.

1 Like

Re: Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday by skintus: 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy couple's pictures are always make-believe..

Words can't explain the pain this union goes through

Is it your pain?
Re: Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday by toygod2: 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
Haba Mosun, but i tot i ll be the one to marry you.
That was why i traveled to village to get money alas bfo i come back, you don born 2 for this man.

No wahala, i still loff you ooo if you fit leave that guy come marry me.

4rm Ur secret admirer
Re: Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday by Origin(f): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
Happy married life.

I beg Madam Mosun do quick produce another film. This your Eri Ife film sweet no be small.

It was a long time coming but we need new ones soonest.

1 Like

Re: Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday by Drabrah(m): 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
#beautiful! #crushthings.
Buh this lady don dey öröbö small small o
Re: Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday by Segadem(m): 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
Chai, see change grin

1 Like

Re: Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday by akphrat(m): 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
Haaaaa, see beauty. Oo. She don change like kilose
Re: Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy's Instagram Page Unmasked / Dorathy Replies Titans Who Called Her ‘elephant’ For Snubbing Tacha In New Video / P-square's Sexy Xmas Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.