Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Samsu Oil ...overcome Quick Ejaculation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Samsu Oil ...overcome Quick Ejaculation (1201 Views)

3 Pitfalls That Can Destroy The Dreams Of Entrepreneur And How To Overcome Them / How To Overcome Stage Fright / Genuine Samsu Oil and KLG enlargement pillsIn Ibadan,oshogbo And Their Environs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsu Oil ...overcome Quick Ejaculation by knight4cent: 11:11am On Jul 05, 2017
Do you experience quick ejaculation? If you are,you need Samsu oil .how to apply Samsu oil. Apply the oil on the shaff of your penis ,I mean the cap of you pennis then wait up to 20minute before sex which help you to last up to 15minute and above on a woman. How does Samsu oil work? When you rub this oil on the cap of your penis,it work like Anastasia to reduse the sensitivity and the quick sweetness which you feel which in turn help to delay your ejaculation close to 15minute and above. Samsu oil help to reduce the sweetness and sensitivity of the penis ,which help to delay your ejaculation up to 15minute.
Samsu oil does not have any side effect like when you use enhancement drug.
To order for SAMSU OILcall me on:
Product cost 4,500
Re: Samsu Oil ...overcome Quick Ejaculation by SmartchoicesNG: 11:14am On Jul 05, 2017
knight4cent:
Do you experience quick ejaculation? If you are,you need Samsu oil .how to apply Samsu oil. Apply the oil on the shaff of your pennis ,I mean the cap of you pennis then wait up to 20minute before sex which help you to last up to 15minute and above on a woman. How does Samsu oil work? When you rub this oil on the cap of your penis,it work like Anastasia to reduse the sensitivity and the quick sweetness which you feel which in turn help to delay your ejaculation close to 15minute and above. Samsu oil help to reduce the sweetness and sensitivity of the penis while in vigina ,which help to delay your ejaculation up to 15minute.
Samsu oil does not have any side effect like when you use enhancement drug.
To order for SAMSU OILcall me on:
Product cost 4,500
Vigina? Picture please!!!
Re: Samsu Oil ...overcome Quick Ejaculation by knight4cent: 11:16am On Jul 05, 2017
Samsu oil

1 Share

Re: Samsu Oil ...overcome Quick Ejaculation by knight4cent: 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
This product has been tested and received much tesimonies
Re: Samsu Oil ...overcome Quick Ejaculation by knight4cent: 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
Try it and see for your self

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Sample Business Plan Of An Author/ Writer. / Who Is Your Bank Account Nextofkin? / I Am Buying Facebook Pages And Groups With Over 100,000 Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.