Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Nigerian Navy 2017 Massive Recruitment (35 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy 2017 Massive Recruitment (35 Positions) (31910 Views)

Nigerian Navy 2017 Graduate Recruitment Begins / MTN Nigeria 2017 Massive Recruitment / Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy 2017 Massive Recruitment (35 Positions) by anthonypeters(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
Tomato Jos Logistics Officer Recruitment 2017: Apply Here

Tomato Jos Extension Worker Recruitment 2017: Apply Here

Tomato Jos Greenhouse Technician Recruitment 2017: Apply Here

Tomato Jos Irrigation Coordinator Recruitment 2017: Apply Here
Re: Nigerian Navy 2017 Massive Recruitment (35 Positions) by Princedapace(m): 5:53am On Jul 11, 2017
Hi all

i am helping my sister apply for this job. I want to get something clearer here. The below requirement is confusing:

"Duly completed identification form to be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate's LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin."

Do they really mean one must obtain the identification form signed by any of the qualified persons in the candidate's state of origin? Or one can get it anywhere?
Re: Nigerian Navy 2017 Massive Recruitment (35 Positions) by Castleberry: 8:44am On Jul 11, 2017
Princedapace:
Hi all

i am helping my sister apply for this job. I want to get something clearer here. The below requirement is confusing:

"Duly completed identification form to be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate's LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin."

Do they really mean one must obtain the identification form signed by any of the qualified persons in the candidate's state of origin? Or one anywhere?

One would be signed by a DPO. The local government form can be signed in a liaison office
Re: Nigerian Navy 2017 Massive Recruitment (35 Positions) by Princedapace(m): 8:49am On Jul 11, 2017
Castleberry:

One would be signed by a DPO. The local government form can be signed in a liaison office

Thank you bro.. The officer to sign must not be serving in the candidate's state of origin, right?
Re: Nigerian Navy 2017 Massive Recruitment (35 Positions) by Castleberry: 8:56am On Jul 11, 2017
Princedapace:

Thank you bro.. The officer to sign must not be serving in the candidate's state of origin, right?

I'm not bro smiley It can be a random officer not particularly from the state of origin.
Re: Nigerian Navy 2017 Massive Recruitment (35 Positions) by Princedapace(m): 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
Castleberry:

I'm not bro smiley It can be a random officer not particularly from the state of origin.

My apology dear. Thank u very much dearie...
Re: Nigerian Navy 2017 Massive Recruitment (35 Positions) by Castleberry: 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
Princedapace:

My apology dear. Thank u very much dearie...

You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy 2017 Massive Recruitment (35 Positions) by anthonypeters(m): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Nigerian Navy 2017 Massive Recruitment (35 Positions) by zera(m): 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
I used a wrong start date for my primary school....i put 1997 instead of 1998. pls is dere any implication?
Re: Nigerian Navy 2017 Massive Recruitment (35 Positions) by kennygee18(m): 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
zera:
I used a wrong start date for my primary school....i put 1997 instead of 1998. pls is dere any implication?

you ought to av reviewed ur details b4 submittin. Anyways jst pray they undastand dt it was a mistake durin screening.
Re: Nigerian Navy 2017 Massive Recruitment (35 Positions) by iammolise(m): 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
Keneking:
Reserved for mainly medical professionals...
Cant they just go to Nigeria College of Medicine and hire staffers undecided

that's coz joining the military is not something that should be compelled one anyone to do... They'll rather put out the info so if u have the guts to endure rigorous training u'll apply.
Re: Nigerian Navy 2017 Massive Recruitment (35 Positions) by ThatKING(m): 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
Olalekanbanky1:
undecided

It's not Compulsory u talk oga Biafran. U wey no dey zoo, who u epp? No be fake products and kidnapping una specialize on? I pity u pple seriously Cos I can't imagine how u will live with one another as criminals. Biafra my foot
he has an opinion. He is still a full time Nigerian. Ignore all the things he wrote

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 / El-Rufai Posted Job Vacancies On His Facebook Page / Russian Oil Firms Plan 10,000 Jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.