Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

John Terry Sleeps With (best Friend) Wayne Bridge's Fiance! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / John Terry Sleeps With (best Friend) Wayne Bridge's Fiance! (2645 Views)

John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand / John Terry In England Euro 2012 Squad As Ferdinand Is Left Out / John Terry Appointed Player-manager For England For Euro' 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Terry Sleeps With (best Friend) Wayne Bridge's Fiance! by furacao(m): 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2010
John Terry has been in the news for the wrong reasons for soo long. First his dad is caught on CCTV selling illegal drugs, then his mom and sister are caught shoplifting in Tesco's and Marks and Spencer, then he takes a bribe (reportedly £10,000) to allow a rich Arab Chelsea fan from the Middle East secretly enter Stamford Bridge for a personal tour. Now he has been reported to have had an affair with Vanessa Perroncel, the mother of Wayne Bridge's son and Bridge's fiance. He tried to get a court to gag the newspapers from printing the story but this has recently been overturned.

Fabio Capello is now said to be considering relinquishing him of England captaincy, on moral grounds and handing over to Wayne Rooney.

As the England and Chelsea captain is one of the highest paid players in the world, one can only think: More money more problems,

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/chelsea/article7009736.ece

Re: John Terry Sleeps With (best Friend) Wayne Bridge's Fiance! by Kgdavid(m): 12:24am On Jan 31, 2010
yea i heard about this and tbh i'm not surprised. Always came across as a rather nasty character. To do this to a team mate, talkless of someone who allegedly is one of his closest friends is just sick. I heard wayne bridge doesn't want to play for england cuz of this?? i wonder why this lady did this to wayne bridge, like what more does she want??
Re: John Terry Sleeps With (best Friend) Wayne Bridge's Fiance! by furacao(m): 1:38am On Jan 31, 2010
You know these oyibo people, nothing pass them. When even mama go dey sleep with im pikin boyfriend sef, wetin else no fit happen?
Re: John Terry Sleeps With (best Friend) Wayne Bridge's Fiance! by chidyke77(m): 10:33am On Jan 31, 2010
Am never a fan of that guy coz he's one of d footballer i love to hate,he looks gentlemanly bt he's worst than a gangster in brooklyn ghetto wt hs deceptive appearance. Terry is just a lion in sheeps skin and i wonder hw it wld hv bn if he's nt so rich.
Re: John Terry Sleeps With (best Friend) Wayne Bridge's Fiance! by vislabraye(m): 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked Wonders shall never end! UP BLUES cheesy

This is the biggest type of betrayal. Rooney should be glad he's not yet married to her. As for JT, shame on him,
Re: John Terry Sleeps With (best Friend) Wayne Bridge's Fiance! by vikiviko(m): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2010
If true we Chelsea FANS are disappointed at your ashawo attitude.
Re: John Terry Sleeps With (best Friend) Wayne Bridge's Fiance! by Dark1(m): 8:12am On Feb 01, 2010
@ topic: so much talent and potential all going up in flames due to stolen pleasure. . . one of the reasons I don't cheat.

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Stamford Bridge / Liverpool Vs Norwich (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2011 / OPINION: Greatest Football Team In Europe From 90s Till This Present Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.