Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... (28711 Views)

Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River / EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] / Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
I know
Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by magoo10(m): 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
Not just in Anambra but Nigeria as a whole,the system is rottened

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by PureMe01: 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
Faith4life:
Hopefully, you will gain something of significance here to carry you forward through this day & on into the future. Details below
baba business no dey boom again?e don reach dis level??nawa oo
but as people no stupid like u think now,wetin we go do am??
Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by nwakibie3(m): 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
Omofunaab2:
[/b]Some unrepentant officers justified their decision based on the fact that the residents in the state were purportedly dubious and criminal minded people who can do anything to any officer who wanted to enforce law and order.[b]

Lol

Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by larrypourl(m): 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
Big Shame.

Quality leather and Suede loafers available for sale at affordable prices. Size 40, 43, 44, 45, 46 and 47 available. Click my signature below for pictures and more details.
Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by Abumtestimony1: 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
SCAM ALERT !!!!!!!!! All these Criminals advertising bet Odds....Thunder wey go fire una dey Military...always changing phone contacts. Guys beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by belzabull(f): 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
Omofunaab2:
[/b]Some unrepentant officers justified their decision based on the fact that the residents in the state were purportedly dubious and criminal minded people who can do anything to any officer who wanted to enforce law and order.[b]

Lol
this is all your ewedu brain could come up with?
Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by arthurous(m): 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
No wonder every corner you see police with road block in the state
Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by exlinklodge: 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
bastards
Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by greatiyk4u(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
jumper524:
i don't blame them one bit, with the peanut they take home as salary. imagine a police inspector colleting less than 60k after so many years in service and you say make him no collect bribe.

Lie
Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by ivolt: 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
Those corrupt officers should be dismissed.
Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by Ijaya123: 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
dre11:

P.M. EXPRESS reports that the officers claimed that if the police really want to enforce law and order in the state, a good number of the residents were supposed to be in various prisons for various offences. But there were no encouragement and facilities where those criminal elements will be kept.

http://pmexpressng.com/cant-stop-collecting-bribe-anambra-police/

Story of Nigeria.
Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
Anambra the land of criminals!
Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by whizzyleejr(m): 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
They won't kill themselves since the economic situation is not favourable, won't they feed their family, we are only blaming them whereas they are not at fault, though i don't have anybody close to me as a police
Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by mfujah(m): 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
jumper524:
i don't blame them one bit, with the peanut they take home as salary. imagine a police inspector colleting less than 60k after so many years in service and you say make him no collect bribe.
if police no like the take home... They should go get another job na... Nah by force?
Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by bejeria101(m): 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tamuno ee! Na real order frm above,the same order that a governor resisted when a judges house was broken into,after the judge was cleared,buhari is wanking on the matter,awon ode. Hasnt ndume been cleared of terrorism charges? God isnt asleep o.
Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by Ndata(m): 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
Police in Anambra are something else.Especially those that mount road block at upper Iweka ,if you are coming from head bridge that bypass that connects to Owerri road. They are from Okpoko division and are notorious for extortion. I had an encounter with them just this afternoon. After checking my papers and everything was intact he requested that i should bring receipt for my plate number.
Can you imagine that?When I told him that I have it and I needn't to carry it around. Then he requested I give him receipt for my generator radiator in my booth which I was taking for repairs. After I corrected him that a part of a component do not have receipts. He entered my vehicle that he will take me to the station. I told him with all pleasure that I hope the DPO is around. When he saw that I was serious about going to their station he now got down and allowed me to go but not after asking I should find him something.

2 Likes

Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by sepalapen(m): 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
Franzinni:
And they are biafrans...

It's okay let me just be watching the history unfold....

Greed is the first thing on a black man's mind patriotism and brotherhood will always take the back burner...
Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by kadupee(m): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nigerians which is which? NPF is a thorn on the flesh Nigeria citizen
Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by Omofunaab2: 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
belzabull:
this is all your ewedu brain could come up with?

Akpu head, u wan mak i hammer you dis afternoon

3 Likes

Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by cremedelacreme: 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ndata:
Police in Anambra are something else.Especially those that mount road block at upper Iweka ,if you are coming from head bridge that bypass that connects to Owerri road. They are from Okpoko division and are notorious for extortion. I had an encounter with them just this afternoon. After checking my papers and everything was intact he requested that i should bring receipt for my plate number.
Can you imagine that?When I told him that I have it and I needn't to carry it around. Then he requested I give him receipt for my generator radiator in my booth which I was taking for repairs. After I corrected him that a part of a component do not have receipts. He entered my vehicle that he will take me to the station. I told him with all pleasure that I hope the DPO is around. When he saw that I was serious about going to their station he now got down and allowed me to go but not after asking I should find him something.

Those idiots at that Bridgehead/Owerri Rd bypass did the same thing to me sometime last year. After seeing that all my papers were up to date, they started asking for plate number receipt. Unluckily for the idiot, i was having it. I saw the disappointment and frustration on his face when i presented the receipts.

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
They called it roja and kelebe
Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by kenex4ever(m): 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
Paperwhite:
And those bribes remain the source of their sorrow,tears and anguish.Check out how an average NPF personnel looks so disgusting that one wonder if they are serving the people. undecided
stupid excuse and probably fabricated.
So if d people are all criminals, the way to stop them is to collect bribe from them by mounting road blocks? Lame n stupid excuse.
I doubt any police officer can say this.
Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by sagaxity(m): 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
If Nigeria isn't a failed state, we could have had better...
What a country...
Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by buskee(m): 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
Redman36:
Whr is dat fool dat am following on naira land...Nwamaikpe....
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by ejanla077: 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
i dont believe dis fictitious write up...

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by Xkalaban(m): 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
I see no hope for this Juria anymore. Police and collection of bribe is now a normal part of our everyday lives to the extent that the NPF is boldly acknowledging it and on same breath saying that it's unstoppable. These days they don't care if ur recording them with ur phone while in the act. How cld this be? How did our ppl & the irresponsible leaders allow things to detoriate so much in this hellhole? Those we call leaders have completely raped us all of our future and civil rights awareness. I actually think a few yrs from now, the masses will look back in time & say that things are far better now. Cos from the way things are going in this part of the world, 9ja is seriously on a free falling thing. We need a miracle from God imminently.
Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by nextstep(m): 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
Franzinni:
And they are biafrans...

I get your meaning, but it's misplaced. NPF officers are from all over Nigeria, so sorry, no goal for you. wink

2 Likes

Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by popularbc: 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
So dem no dey collect 20 rand again.
Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by hollah123: 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
these are the things nnamdi kanu suppose to correct first b4 doing all these gibberish.
Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by onyxo76(m): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
na wah ooo, for the first time ever police come dey honest like this
Re: We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... by ezemoney39(m): 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
I was in makurdi during one time police transfer, my tiv friend went and bribe those in charge of transfers to bring him to Anamnbra state at all cost, he told me that only 5 months he Don recover all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Attacked Agatu – Fulani Herdsmen / Police Arrest Man For Arresting Nsukka Deity In Enugu / Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.