Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Beyonce, Jay Z Reveal Names Of Their Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce, Jay Z Reveal Names Of Their Twins (455 Views)

Wizkid, Femi Kuti & Others To Share Stage With Beyonce & Jay Z At Globalcitizen / Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z / Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce, Jay Z Reveal Names Of Their Twins by johnson74: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
Beyonce and Jay-Z have revealed the names of their newborn twins.

The power couple have christened Rumi Carter and Sir Carter, joining Blue Ivy Carter, their first five-year-old daughter.

TMZ reports that Beyonce and Jay Z run a company that owns they trademarks to their names.
It is also claimed that the company just filed legal documents to secure the rights to the names to be used for various merchandise like baby teething rings...

continue reading

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Bisola Looks Absolutely Gorgeous In New Photos / See Lola Magaret's Mugshot / I Feel Bad I ’m Not Into The Course I Spent Years Studying – Kiss Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.