Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

!!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks (26107 Views)

We Make Sofas, Bedding, Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobe (WITH BIG PROMO OFFER) / Corinthians Furniture: Dealers In " Home Furniture, Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobes!! / !!!!PROMO!!!! Get Free Kitchen Cabinet Design Now !!!! Picture Speaks More!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

!!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2010
Hello,

Mr Name is Matthew and Myself and My wife are the Director of William Natural product. We are into Import and export and bring new innovation to Nigeria

We are have our new product below which we will like to bring to your home and make your wife develop the good ability to spend more time in the kitchen cooking a delicious meal and beautifying your interior

we Sell and Install FITTED OR CALLED EQUIPPED KICTHEN AT AFFORDABLE PRICE AND GRANTED 2 YEARS

CONTACT US AT

info@willamnaturalproduct.com

www.wnpgroup.com

This is a french design and concept
If We can break into the Nigeria market, We will like to build a factory in Nigeria.

We can MAKE FREE DESIGN FOR YOU WITH 48 MAX ALL YOU NEED DO IS SEND US YOUR KITCHEN PLAN

write us now with your full contact, email, phone number and We will get back to you

Give your suggestion on our product

Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 11:10am On Feb 07, 2010
We have product and we can send you our catalog on demand

about the email you send me we are working on a kitchen at the moment i will post the picture as soon as the installation is finished watch by Thursday.

thank you for your email and out product yes it quality and come with GARANTED 5 YEARS
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 11:13am On Feb 07, 2010
Yes we respect our delivery time and give perfect finishing
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 1:21pm On Feb 09, 2010
I will be posting new picture of the new kichen am working on tonight
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2010
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR EMAILS AND YOUR IDEAS

I WILL BE MORE HAPPY IF YOU LEAVE YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS HERE SO OTHER CAN READ THEM TOO
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 1:23am On Mar 02, 2010
New product in stock contact us now

Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 1:39am On Mar 02, 2010
this is the product we just finished
check it out and ask for more picture if you are interested

Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 1:47am On Mar 02, 2010
this are the following work done the same day

you will see the next stage as we will not have the time to load all picture of the job but we will post the finishing

call us to day to fix your or buy from us

Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 2:00am On Mar 02, 2010
This is the Kichen i have promise you that I will Post picture for all naira lander to see what we do

We are looking forward to your questions opnion and orders

This is a Typical Nigeria Woman Modernized kichen

WE fix the Kichen you do the Cooking

Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 2:04am On Mar 02, 2010
thank you Mr olasunkami for your question

This kichen cost 4000€ plus 10 years guarantee for  real in Nigeria

excluding shipping
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by nbem2008: 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2010
@deliceshop

The pictures of what you do here are quite impressive. But I perused your website, the level of grammatic errors there does not give a visitor enough confidence about your abilities and proffesionalism. You should get a profficient person to edit your website so you can be presented well. Trust me, all these little things count a whole lot. And there was nothing about your furniture business on your website, instead you were advertising Guinness, charcoal, cashew nuts on your site. Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2010
Thank you NBem2008

its was a nice comment, We are still working on the website to be able to suit nigeria market and taste.

Thank you

Dear fellow NL we welcome your opinion and orders
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 7:38am On Mar 05, 2010
Yes Mrs Balogun

Sorry to have write you back late, were installing some kitchen at lekki at the moment
that is why i could not update my post

I will like to inform you that we can negotiate cost on the model you chose from our catalogue

we will give a reasonable discount of 2% on installation
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by tegaboy: 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2010
dear sir
can you install a kitchen like your in warri delta state if you can pls send me contact number so we can talk
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2010
yes i can install it any where in Nigeria

you can email me your number to info@willamnaturalproduct.com
note all product are imported from France
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by kz101: 10:22am On Aug 19, 2010
RED VIEW MIRROR (Bluetooth screen)
is a mirror that can be fixed in a car, and to Answer all calls with ease with bringing bringing out your phone neither your blootooth itselt,
this mirror prview your calls on the screen.

Function (Qualities)
1. As a screen to view your callers's name while driving
2. To record conversation After calls
3. It can be connected to car speaker
4. It's an Anti clear, it protect driver from another car halogen light in other to prvent accident

ACCESSARIES
1. charger
2. USB cord
3. Earphone

ADVANTAGES
1. Easy to maintain
2. It's an Anti clear
3. It has six month guarantee
4. It prevent you from LASMA and Fed. road safety embarassment.

FOR MORE ENQUIRIES
CALL: 07039692237 OR 08024157237
EMAIL: sophiajohn50@yahoo.com, kazzy101231@yahoo.com
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 11:06am On Aug 19, 2010
Hello dear customers

Thank you for doing business with us note that we have new collections now for the year 2010/2011 contact us today or get us introduce to your friend and family we give 2% discount at this time we can provide you with our software and you design what you want and we delivery and install them all product made in france with the french touch.

we will be waiting to hear from you call us today.

Deliceshop
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by remioshy(f): 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2010
hi,

i have seen the kitchens and are quite impressive, pls how affordable are they, i am about to invest in a kitche when i stumbled on your thread, can you send me your catalogue pls, do they come with price tags in the catalogeu? my emil is remioshy@Yahoo.com, contact me and i will email you my details for the catalogue.

thanks
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by moneyluv: 12:57am On Aug 22, 2010
my friend in business, honesty is the best policy. those pictures where where taken overseas as one of you so called fitted kitchen has a boiler and you do not need a boiler in nigerias. show people kitchens you have fitted in nigeria, i bet you cannot? as you cannot match the stasndard of pictures you are dosplaying. my brother be honest.
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2010
moneyluv:

my friend in business, honesty is the best policy. those pictures where where taken overseas as one of you so called fitted kitchen has a boiler and you do not need a boiler in nigerias. show people kitchens you have fitted in nigeria, i bet you cannot? as you cannot match the stasndard of pictures you are dosplaying. my brother be honest.

hello Thank you for your honest question this is to inform you that yes it is a boiler and its an electric boiler that i install for this client in Nigeria if you make and order and pay 50%in your order i will show you arround client that re willing to let my customer in

I can show install boiler in Nigeria also it will be an electric boiler.

we do not tell lies we are honest people do not acusse if you have no element aginst us.

thank you for your time
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by obojo(m): 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2010
you use white men to install the kitchen??

1 Like

Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 6:16am On Aug 23, 2010
We use portugais to install, also some Nigerians also.

Are you an Install contact @ info@willamnaturalproduct.com

deliceshop
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by PRD(m): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2010
@deliceshop, I will still comeback on moneyluv's comment.
Honesty is the best policy in business. That kitchen is definitely not in a Nigeria home. It is a typical building in France. Let me point them out perhaps:
The sockets are not three pins but two (that is France standard)
The vaporizer on top of the coker is an european standard (could actually be adopted anywhere in the world)
The 'Voler Rollant' on the window frame is a typical french bulgary and weather proof on their windows

Believe me Europeans are stereotypes especially the French and are not so flexible, you can be certain that any apartment built within the last 20years will have their kitchen with similar configuration as shown in these pictures.
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2010
PRD:

@deliceshop, I will still comeback on moneyluv's comment.
Honesty is the best policy in business. That kitchen is definitely not in a Nigeria home. It is a typical building in France. Let me point them out perhaps:
The sockets are not three pins but two (that is France standard)
The vaporizer on top of the coker is an european standard (could actually be adopted anywhere in the world)
The 'Voler Rollant' on the window frame is a typical french bulgary and weather proof on their windows

Believe me Europeans are stereotypes especially the French and are not so flexible, you can be certain that any apartment built within the last 20years will have their kitchen with similar configuration as shown in these pictures.

I will be proud to tell you that I leave in france and invest in KICHEN WINDOWS AND ELECTRIC WATER boiler and my type is Haut Garm it means product de luxe I am a nigeria base in Paris France and own a bussiness In paris and looking into bringing it down the things you saw exist in Nigeria at the moment, The Vaporizer on top of the coker that you saw its the new one in the market now and use a carbon filter okay which is chargable every 6 month or depending on the usage.

Yes you are right The sockets are not three pins but two (that is France standard) we change that because its better to change the sockets then cutting the kichen equipement that our client bought from us

Not that we do not just sell the KICHEN we sell with or without the Kichen Equipment.

Be free to ask your Question as all Our product are Original and We are here to promote better service for better Pay.

DeliceShop
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by lastpage: 12:46am On Sep 21, 2011
I would rather you guys ASK FOR A VISIT than criticize him directly if you're not sure 100%, of what you're saying.

Nigerians are known to "copy" everything hook, line and sinker! grin Just to impress their neighbor wink
So dont be surprised if you enter Mr. Big-man's house and you see "Heater" in all is rooms or double-glazed windows! shocked shocked

It does not make the Selle/installer a "liar", he simply does what the customer desires!

BTW: I dont know the guy or connected to him in anyway. Not even by phone call shocked
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2012
Hello,

We have new designs now and we can design your kitchen for you free of charge even if you will end up not buying from us

get free Kitchen Cabinet design now send us your Kitchen Plan to pascale[/b]AT[b]willamnaturalproduct.com

we will give you a plan in 24hrs and max 48hrs for free of charge

Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2012
send us your plan now

Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2012
send us your plan now

Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2012
we are still waiting to get your plan and we design a kitchen for you for free even if you are not buying from us
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2012
Hello

Tayo Thank you for your mail all you need do is just scan us your kitchen floor plan and we Will do the rest

we can even send you a virtual kitchen design and all  modification can be done for free.
Re: !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks by deliceshop(m): 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2012
HELLO ALL

WE GOT A PLAN FROM A NAIRA LANDER AND THIS IS ONE OF THE SAMPLE DESIGN WE SEND TO HIM FOR FREE ASK FOR FOR YOUR TODAY

SEND YOU KITCHEN PLAN TODAY TO infoATwillamnaturalproduct.com

attention matthew Nairalander

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Govt Begins Demolition Of Distressed Buildings In Ebute-Metta / Cost Of Building Event Centre/multi-purpose Halls? / Just Moved In Three Months Ago And Told To Pack Out Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.