Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring (1441 Views)

MC Oluomo Twitter Poll Between Buhari & Atiku- See Who's Leading / Yoruba Prefer Restructuring, Not 2023 Presidency – Afenifere / We Prefer Restructuring, Not Break-up – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by Dedetwo(m): 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
I am in support of total and unconditional breakup of Nigeria. Everybody understands what breakup means without any form of ambiguity. I can bet my last cent that these imbecilic goons that made up of the so-called 58% for the crap known as restructure of Nigeria do not grasp the nuances of the subject matter. There will be no complete restructure until cities in size of Lagos and Abuja are erected in defunct eastern region and midwestern region respectively. What about transplantation of military academies in order to strike a restructured balance? What of the abolishment of quota system and idiotic federal character? What of disbandment of Nigerian police to give way to regional enforcement machination? The biggest one is the natural resources. On the platter of merits, the process of restructure can get Nigerians closer to war than breakup.
Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by coptic: 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
seunny4lif:
angry angry
Make we break am jooor

Lol. Have mercy, bikonu.

E never bad reach like that. grin
Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
givbitcoin:

Are you trying to offend me?
Taa gbafuo

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by seunny4lif(m): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
grin grin
coptic:

Lol. Have mercy, bikonu.

E never bad reach like that. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Obiano To Run To Texas On Exile; Shocked By IPOB Election Boycott Momentum / Arewa In Deadly Conspiration With South-east & South-south Against The Yoruba's / Say Something Nice About This Lovely Couple.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.