Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business (8176 Views)

Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides / Large Scale Pig Buyers. / Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies (2) (3) (4)

Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
A brief profile of profitability:

Assume to crush 25 metric tonnes per day,

Prices at Enugu as at 26th of JUNE 2017,

Palm Kernel Nuts (PKN) = N140,000 per tonne
Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) = N400,000 per tonne
Palm kernel Cake (PKC)= N40,000 per tonne
Palm kernel Sludge(PKSl)=N100,000 per tonne

YIELD:

At normal yield of 40%
When input 2.5 tons of PKN (kernel nuts) into our expeller you will get one ton of oil (PKO), 1.20 tons Cake (PKC) and about 0.30 tons of Sludge (PKSL)

25 tonnes of PKN costing 140,000 x 25= 3,500,000 would yield thus;
10 tonnes of PKO =400,000 x 10= 4,000,000
12 tonnes of PKC=40,000 x 12= 480,000
3 tonnes of PKSL=100,000 x 3 = 300,000
Total 4,780,000

Gross Margin 4,780,000 less 3,500,000 = 1,280,000 per day
Assume 50% charge as operation and other expenses
1,280,000 divide by 2 =640,000
In six working days 640,000 x 6 =N3,840,000
In four weeks 3,840,000 x 4 = 15,360,000

All things being equal and you work consistently daily without break You could take home a net profit of 15,360, 000 per month

NOTE: Factory can be operated on 24 hrs bases using electric generating plant that uses converted condesate or (black-oil) fuel at about 100 naira per litre instead of 180 naira per litre of pure diesel using the system called 'decarbonizing plant system' thereby cutting costs by half and increasing profits. We can supply the client with the technology.
We are a firm engineers and business consultants. We can prepare a customised and bankable business plan for interested investors. We can secure/fabricate machines and equipment, install the factory, train you and/or your workers, link you up with suppliers of raw materials, and buyers of finished products and generally stand in as your consultant on a continuing basis if you desire. Call 08181926534 or whatsapp 08037788438 for more details and discussions. Watch this youtube video of our expeller as is being tested when commissioning a factory we built for a client recently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p0kNSHiHZs

Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by Waleola824: 12:45am On Jul 07, 2017
How much is 25L of palm oil cos in Enugu
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by solreb: 9:12am On Jul 15, 2017
Nice analysis. Inviting but not realistic. primary challenge is how to get pkn consistenly. Also Nobody buys sludge for N100k per ton. If you have buyers like that direct them to my factory. Call/WhatsApp 08032372245
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 11:54am On Aug 05, 2017
solreb:
Nice analysis. Inviting but not realistic. primary challenge is how to get pkn consistenly. Also Nobody buys sludge for N100k per ton. If you have buyers like that direct them to my factory. Call/WhatsApp 08032372245
I do not know where you are operating from but all the information and data given are 100% correct. Our 22 years experience is not 22 months. If you employ us as your consultants, you can get linked to consistent, reliable and cheap source of PKN. If you have sludge to sell in large quantity call us on 08181926543 or whatsapp 08037788438. One adage say 'what we do not know is above us' Thanks
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
The boom season is around the corner so interested investors are invited to make inquiries
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2018
Good afternoon folks
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 9:53am On Feb 22, 2019
Hello folks, good morning. Please vote wisely for a better Nigeria.
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 11:57am On Mar 12, 2019
Good morning folks. I hope you all voted wisely in the last electioneering excersice.
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
Comments and questions about palm kernel oil and palm kernel cake production are welcome from readers.
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
Good morning, folks. A friend of mine is relocating abroad and wants to dispose of his crushing machines, (expeller, toaster and filter press) contact 08181926534 or whatsapp 08037788438 if you are interested.
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 1:07am On Apr 11, 2019
Hello my good folks
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 3:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
Good evening, my good people
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2019
Good evening folks
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
Good evening and happy weekend, my good folks
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
Good evening, folks
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
Good evening, folks.

#palmkerneloilmachine, #palmkerneloilexpeller, #pkomachine, #pkoexpeller, #palmkerneloilproduction, #palmkerneloilproductionmachine, #vegetableoil, #palmkernelcake, #palmkernelcakeproduction, #palmkernelcakeproductionmachine, #animalfeeds, #animalfeedsproduction, #animalfeedmills, #poultryfeeds, #smallscalefactory, #smallscaleagroprocesing, #agroprocessing, #agroindustry, #enugu, #enugunigeria, #nigeria, #africa.
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hello folks, I wish you all a happy Easter Saturday
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 9:10am On Jun 14, 2019
Hello folks, I wish you all a very good morning
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hello folks, happy weekend to you all
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
Hello folks, good afternoon.
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 8:17am On Sep 20, 2019
*Think OutsideTheBox*

Your boss pays you N30,000 per month.
Now let's assume that you decided to save all without touching a dime, it would take you 36 months to make N1million.

(Did I hear you say 3years?)

Absolutely!

On the other hand, if you can convince an organisation like Dangote Group to print and supply 5000 umbrellas to them (to be used as souvenirs) and you make just N200 profit per umbrella, in just one day you must have made N1million.

What about becoming a billionaire, that is where it gets crazy!

Now let's increase your pay to N1,000,000 per month and you decide to save all without touching a dime. In a year, you must have saved N12million. It would take about 84years before you can make N1billion. (Please subtract your current age).

On the other hand, Nigeria has a population of about 200 million people, If you can supply salt to just 12million people once in a month and you make just N200 from each person supplied, in one year, you must have made N2.9billion.

This shows that to become rich, you have to stop talking to bosses and start talking to clients.

*HARD ANALYSIS:*

Divide your SALARY by 30 days and see what you get (i.e. the number of days in a month and see the funny thing about your salary plan).

For example,
(1) An average level-12 worker in the state government civil service earns NGN 60,000.
**** And this translates to NGN 60,000÷30= NGN 2,000 every day. This is LESS THAN the amount made daily by an AVERAGE HAWKER in the city.

(2) A freshly EMPLOYED GRADUATE BANKER in most NIGERIAN BANKS earns an average of NGN120,000 monthly.
***So everyday, you get NGN120,000÷30= NGN4,000 as the daily value for your work-life. By implication, this is LESS THAN the amount earned DAILY by an AVERAGE DRIVER in d city and in some villages.....

(3) If you are a FRESH GRADUATE EMPLOYEE in some oil companies, you earn an average of NGN300,000 monthly. So in a day your WORK-VALUE is NGN300,000 ÷ 30= NGN10,000
**** This is LESS THAN the daily amount earned by an IRRIGATION FARMER supplying vegetables to Lagos MARKETS, a TIPPER CAR DRIVER supplying sand for three BLOCK INDUSTRIES and CONSTRUCTION SITES just 3 times a day and DRIVERS of DANGOTE TRUCKS who have bought off the trucks at scrap value and were using them to convey products between villages and the cities for just five business owners.

--------->>>HOPE BY NOW, IT IS SINKING IN, RIGHT?

And when there is an ISSUE in the FAMILY that requires FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE, the DRIVERS, HAWKERS and the rest are looking up to you with a WHITE COLLAR JOB.

(4) If you are an NYSC MEMBER, you DON'T need to be told that:
*****NGN19,800÷30 = NGN 660 is your worth on a daily basis.
I hope you know that PURE WATER SELLERS who own a shop, a pepper soup joint and a small TOYOTA COROLLA car to distribute pure water to five restaurants earn MORE THAN you and WHEEL-BARROW PUSHERS working on contract for three warehouses probably make MORE MONEY than you EACH DAY

Wake up and be more productive. We should be more proactive, create room for more income and strive to diversify our streams of income.

The earlier you wake up and smell the coffee, the better for you......

Someone right now will say this analysis is too ideal to be true but take your time and do it, you will grasp the crux!!!

STOP waiting for the Government to feed you, feed yourself and help the Government feed others. That is where we are in this age....

I wish you an Entrepreneurial mindset...... Think ENTREPRENEUR, THINK PROPERENEUR.
Buss me for more discussion
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
*MY BIGGEST MOTIVATION FOR THIS WEEKEND*�����

*if you don't want to become liability in life, sit down and plan your life*

*Your life is your personal responsibility, give it attention*

*Assuming that things will become better without taking any major steps will lead to chronic frustration*

*Don't live your life to impress people*

*Stop hanging out with those that celebrate your mediocrity*

*Don't be comfortable with poverty*

*Saying e go beta, without making any moves, will make you bitter tomorrow*

*Hope is good but not the right Strategy for Success*

*Wake up from ur slumber*

*This is your life, don't just exist. Live it to the fullest*

*Do more with your life than other*

*Don't be a spectator*

*Stop blaming everyone for your situation*

*Stop suspecting everyone for your situation*

*Do something different today*

*Claiming every prophecy without taking a corresponding action is deceiving yourself*

*Think more than other...*

*Do more than other...*

*Become more than other...*

*Develop New Habits of Success*
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
*NEVER KILL A BUSINESS IDEA because it sounds crazy to you. Remember someone taught of metal floating on water (SHIP): sounds crazy but today, it's happening.*

*If you try and succeed, cool �� you will make a great mentor to someone.*

*Never quit without a try, don't be a coward� go get your goal��*

*MTN* came to Nigeria at a time when nobody wanted to invest in Nigeria, at a time when Nigerians did not have phones. Even *Zenith Bank* refused to loan *MTN* cash to operate, *UBA* rejected *MTN's* offer but today see the difference.

What about *Cowbell?* When they came to Nigeria, they made milk in sachets, *Peak was laughing at them - they said Cowbell was milk for the poor* - but they were right!
3-million poor people could afford N10 a day for a sachet of milk.
Do the mathematics - 3 million people buying milk at N10.00 - that was N30million every single day. In a month they grossed N900million (almost N1billion). Even *PEAK* had to make sachet milk in order to *SURVIVE in the MARKET.*

So what have people told you? What have they said you cannot do, or you do not qualify for, or you do not have experience for?

A time is coming when rabbit meat will saturate the whole of Nigeria market. I don't expect it to make sense to you. If it did, it would have been your dream not mine. I am going to champion that course, before every any other sees the profitably in it. I am going to sell it cheaper than every other meat in the Nigerian market.

They told *Cowbell,* they told *MTN,* but today the *STORY has CHANGED.* I have a feeling something is changing for you today! They will change their strategies just to keep in step with you. Don't listen to what people are saying or what life is showing you.

*YES, YOU CAN.*
Success is not about where you graduated from, or what grade you graduated with, but what graduates
out of you.

Keep the spirit alive!
Think success, think business ideas and go after them and over time, you'll be glad you took that step!

*SEE YOU AT THE TOP!*
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
ALWAYS BE POSITIVE

Once upon a time there was a bunch of tiny frogs ��� who arranged a running competition. The goal was to reach the top of a very high tower. A big crowd had gathered around the tower to see the race and cheer on the contestants.

The race began…

Honestly, No one in crowd really believed that the tiny frogs��� would reach the top of the tower. crowd yelled statements such as:

“Oh, WAY too difficult!!!”

“They will NEVER make it to the top.”

“Not a chance that they will succeed. The tower is too high!”

The tiny frogs��� began collapsing. One by one. Except for those, who in a fresh tempo, were climbing higher and higher.

The crowd continued to yell, “It is too difficult!!! No one will make it!”

More tiny frogs ��� got tired and gave up. But ONE continued higher and higher and higher. This one wouldn’t give up!

At the end everyone else had given up climbing the tower. Except for the one tiny frog who, after a big effort, was the only one who reached the top! THEN all of the other tiny frogs naturally wanted to know how this one frog managed to do it?

A contestant asked the tiny frog� how he had found the strength to succeed and reach the goal? It turned out. That the winner was DEAF!!!

:: Moral of the Story ::
Never listen to negative people because they take your most wonderful dreams and wishes away from you — the ones you have in your heart!

Always think of the power words have. Because everything you hear and read will affect your actions!

Therefore, ALWAYS BE POSITIVE!

Be DEAF when people tell YOU that you cannot fulfill your dreams! Always think: God and I can do this…
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
I wish my esteemed fans a happy independence anniversary
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
CHICKEN AMONG EAGLES

When in 1990, then All States Trust Bank, advertised for vacancies to employ young graduates, the minimum requirement was a Second class upper (2:1) Degree.

In spite of his third class result, he went ahead and submitted his application. In it, he wrote...

"I know I may not have met the qualifying criteria for the advertised roles, but I am INTELLIGENT, DRIVEN, AMBITIOUS and I will make the bank proud. My third class degree does not demonstrate the full extent of my intelligence and ability, and I know I can do so much more," part of his cover letter read.

These words caught the eye of the Chairman/CEO at the time, who decided to give him a chance despite being "unqualified". The 27-year-old was hired as an entry-level analyst after passing the due process.

In twelve months, he became the youngest bank branch manager at the time.

The young man, is ANTHONY ONYEMAECHI ELUMELU who later became the
MD/CEO of Standard Trust Bank,
MD/CEO of UBA (now Chairman),
Chairman Heirs Holdings
as well as Founder, Tony Elumelu Foundation.

He is on Forbes list of the top 50 richest people in Africa worth over $700 Million (as at 2015).

My dear friends, don't be discouraged by the requirements of men, take that chance with courage and give it your best shot.

I hope this story inspires someone today.
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
Life fascinates me. Most people are like the proverbial hen that slept on a pile of grains with empty stomach. Get started and do something for yourself.
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
WISDOM WORD For Today:

NEVER RELY ON SALARY EVEN IF YOU ARE PAID A MILLION!

(#4,268.90)

After giving God my tithe, a portion for the family, percentage for the needy, what usually is left from monthly salary of many people is less than 5thousand naira. I also carefully observed this when I started collecting monthly salary as a public servant.

And this is the dream of most Nigerian graduates and their parents!

To graduate with good result.
Get a good job.
And begin to get a "good" salary!

I disagree!

No salary is ever enough. No office nor boss will pay you like your talents and skills.

Entrepreneurs never rely on salaries but they pay salaries. Why? Because innovation is an attribute of leading entrepreneurs round the world.

Are you a student reading this now? Please read to graduate as an innovator and entrepreneur, not like a salary seeker!

Are you a graduate reading me now? Please reject to depend on salary. Go for innovations. Develop skills. Invest in your talents. Build social capital.

Health Research has proven that people who rely on monthly salaries to solve all their personal and family needs usually suffer HBP. Most times they collect salary just to pay debts.

Think skills. Think entrepreneurship in such a time as this. This economy cannot be favourable to those who depend on a particular amount of money monthly. Build about three sources of income above.

Solve problems for society. Start an NGO. Save every unexpected income. Invest it. Let your saved money be converted into investment. Let it start paying you daily, weekly or monthly.

Give God His own. Let your business or investment be kingdom-minded. Your tithe is 10% of God's favours to you. Please give with joy.

One relevant skill can pay you for life. Public speaking still pays me in a week what salary may never give me in 2months. Join me and promote this radical SKILL CAMPAIGN for young people.

Are you a young man who is desperate to join politics? Let me advise you. Build a career first so you join government as a reward for the lives you have affected or impact you have created through your career or calling. It is better to join political power as a Daniel than as a politician.

We must discourage our professionals from abandoning their areas of training just to become politicians. There is nothing there if your driving force is to make money! It is better to join government as a call to serve humanity. Except you want to steal.

Build your own career and you will be happy. Think streams of income. One of the greatest counsels I got from an elder when I got into political office was never to ever abandon that assignment I was doing that enhanced my appointment as a public servant.

Do not depend on your monthly salary even if you are paid a million naira. Salary is never enough! No matter your job.
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 7:46am On Oct 07, 2019
*Prayer of the day...*
*I pray this morning that the supernatural power of God will raise you from glory to glory and grace to grace*.

*You will not be denied of your right or be disgraced. The Lord will order your footsteps aright and He will proof Himself Mightily in your life and everything that concerns you*.

*He will fight for you and you shall hold your peace. You will testify to the goodness of the Lord because prosperity and new songs of praises shall be your portion in Jesus name*.

*Amen*
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 8:12am On Oct 08, 2019
Good morning, folks
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
WOW!! You won't believe it, but this is Real .
At age 5 his Father died.
At age 16 he quit school.
At age 17 he had already lost four jobs.
At age 18 he got married.
Between ages 18 and 22, he was a railroad conductor and failed.
He joined the army and washed out there.
He applied for law school he was rejected.
He became an insurance sales man and failed again.
At age 19 he became a father.
At age 20 his wife left him and took their baby daughter.
He became a cook and dishwasher in a small cafe.
He failed in an attempt to kidnap his own daughter, and eventually he convinced his wife to return home.
At age 65 he retired.
On the 1st day of retirement he received a cheque from the Government for $105.
He felt that the Government was saying that he couldn’t provide for himself.
He decided to commit suicide, it wasn’t worth living anymore; he had failed so much.
He sat under a tree writing his will, but instead, he wrote what he would have accomplished with his life. He realised there was much more that he hadn’t done. There was one thing he could do better than anyone he knew. And that was how to cook.
So he borrowed $87 against his cheque and bought and fried up some chicken using his recipe, and went door to door to sell them to his neighbours in Kentucky.
Remember at age 65 he was ready to commit suicide.
But at age 88 Colonel Sanders, founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) Empire was a billionaire.
Moral of the story: Attitude. It's never too late to start all over.
MOST IMPORTANLY, IT'S ALL ABOUT YOUR ATTITUDE. NEVER GIVE UP NO MATTER HOW HARD IT GETS.
You have what it takes to be successful. Go for it and make a difference. No guts no glory. It's never too old to dream.
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2019
10 things I wish I knew earlier in my career. 

1. TAKE RISKS: Don't be scared to try something new or explore a "non normal" industry. It's better to take a risk now when you don't have a wife/husband and kids. One day you'll have a mortgage, car payments, & freaking kids to take care of. DO IT NOW. 

2. TAKE AN IDEA JOURNAL WITH YOU EVERYWHERE YOU GO: We've all had great ideas pop into our minds, we don't take the time to write them down, & they're gone. Keep a journal with you & write down those $1,000,000 ideas. 

3. NETWORK UP: Go out and meet people who have what you want. Reach out to them via social media & build relationships. Buy their products & attend their seminars. I've spent so much money on my personal growth I can't even give you a ballpark amount. Would you spend $50K if you'd earn $150K? ALL DAY! 

4. GIVE GIVE GIVE with no desire to get anything in return. The law of the universe will always give you back 10X whatever you put out. Don't be a cheap prick, those people never truly make it big. Give.. To simply give. Karma always comes back around. 

5. BE OPEN TO COACHING & CRITICISM: You don't know it all. I don't know it all. & we will never know it all. Drop the ego and listen more often. So what you made $100K last year. There are people making that monthly & even weekly. Cut the crap & humble yourself. 

6. DON'T ALWAYS LISTEN: Take what people say to you with a grain of salt. Don't listen to people unless they have what you want. I nod my head yes 100% of the time & actually listen 30% of the time. Why? Because most people don't know what they're talking about. Lots of people (no disrespect intended) lose & suck. Listen to the winners. Choose wisely. 

7. BRAND YOURSELF: Be your real, true, authentic self. Don't change for anyone. Be YOU. You beat 40,000,000 sperm to be alive, you're a champion, act like it. Your personal brand is really your only true financial security as an entrepreneur. 

8. GROW EVERY SINGLE DAY: Read, listen to audios, watch videos, & submerge yourself regularly with great information that will help you grow. You're either constantly growing or dying. Take your pick. 

9. DON'T EVER GIVE UP: This one sounds corny & cliche, but seriously, don't ever give up. The road to success will be tough, but it will be so worth it. Fail forward, learn from mentors, learn from your mistakes, & never lose your tenacity towards success. 

10. DON'T CARE WHAT "THEY" THINK: Look, people want to see you win, but most don't want to see you win more than them. Choose your inner circle wisely. Don't pay attention to the haters, naysayers, doubters. Stay focused, work hard, & the world can be yours. 

Remember, our THOUGHTS turn into FEELINGS, FEELINGS into ACTIONS, & ACTIONS into RESULTS.

Make Money Online Directly To Your Bank Account Anywhere Just Taking Surveys / French Style Imported Royal Furniture Sets For Sale. Various Designs And Color. / Moringa Seed,milk And Leaf Powder Available Inlagos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73