Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business (8175 Views)

Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides / Large Scale Pig Buyers. / Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Some Nigerians can be very funny. I saw these abbreviations and it caught my attention.
Look at them .......

*PHCN* - Problem Has Changed Name

*APC* - Association of Past Criminals

*NYSC* - Now Your Struggles Continue

*PDP* - People Deceiving People.

*MTN* - Maintain Total Nonsense

*NEPA* - Never Expect Power Again

*BUHARI* - Brought Unnecessary Hardship Among Reasonable Individuals.

*NAIRA* - Never Allow Igbos Rule Again

*ABACHA* - After Babangida Another Criminal Has Arrived

Don't laugh alone.......Let others laugh with you.
NIGERIA IS SECOND TO NONE.

*Na only for Naija e de happen o.....*

*Na only for Naija* you
go see fish inside
"MEAT PIE"..

*Na only for Naija* we
dey count money after
we withdraw am from
ATM because we no
even trust ATM.

*Na only for Naija*
PHCN dey say:-Win a
brand new GENERATOR
if you pay your NEPA
bill...

*Na only for Naija*
people dey horn for
traffic light make e
quick change from Red
to Green...

*Na only for Naija* Pharmacy dey sell Coke, Recharge Card, Chin chin, Puff puff and beer.

Wetin you no see for
Naija, you no fit see am
anywhere in d world...

*Na only for Naija* you go see one person dey use Bold5, X3, Ipad2 and Nokia N8 all at once while his mother dey sell groundnut for Junction.

*Na only for Naija* you go see mad man dey control traffic, people wey get sense dey obey.

*Na only for Naija* you go see native doctor dey use laptop connected with MTN modem. Maybe they are now consulting the spirits online..

*Na only for Naija* u go see a man selling a book from street to street that says HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITHOUT STRESS. I wonder why him no read d book.

I salute Nigerians......
Just laugh out DAT stress jhor
My Nigeria Your Nigeria our Nigeria My country if you. Agree share it���
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
PAY ATTENTION TO THIS STORY DEAR SISTERS

APPEARANCES ARE DECEPTIVE. MEETING OLD CLASS MATE.

We had not seen each other for about 30 years. The Lord has been kind to me. When I saw him again - this time at a hotel lobby - he was looking simple. He wore simple Ankara attire. I felt touched. He walked up to me and was glad to see me again. But deep within me I was not impressed with his status compared to mine and poor me, I couldn't hide it. We exchanged contact details and I could see the joy in him as he collected mine.

I told him I will drop him home in my brand new Range Rover and I pointed it to him. He declined and said he had already called for his car. It looked old, a 2001 Honda Accord.

I invited him the next day for lunch at my house. A part of me wanted to impress him - To show off my success and affluence to him, while another was to discuss opportunities and possibly help him.

He drove to Parkview where I lived. He looked impressed with my home. I had taken a heavy mortgage. In fact I was heavily in debt. We had lunch. He told me he was into small business and particularly real estate. I brought up more business discussions, but he didn't sound too interested. I asked him how I could help him. He said he was fine. I even told him if he was interested, I could help him secure some loans... He looked at me and smiled.

He told me he would invite me over soon to his place. His old car came for him. I was grateful to God for what I had. “Fingers are not all equal”, I thought to myself...I was lucky. I worked in a good place.

Two weeks later, we went to see him in Ikeja. My wife and I. She was reluctant to go because she was not impressed with the man's status as to warrant our visiting him in his house. I was able to convince her that we were close friends in college. We saw the Estate. *Wuraola Estate.* We asked for directions to his home. Those leading us spoke his name with deference.

It was a simple but lovely home. A 4 bedroom bungalow. I saw 4 cars parked in front. We entered his home. It was simply elegant with a touch of class inside. He welcomed us warmly.

Lunch was well served. His wife called him Baba Wuraola

During lunch, he asked about my MD. He said they were friends. I saw a company gift on one of his tables nearby. That company owned about 38% shares where I worked. I enquired from him about it. He smiled. He told me he owned the company. He also owned the estate.

I did not know when I called him sir... I was in awe of him too.

I had learnt a lesson in humility - A big one. Appearances are deceptive. He noticed my discomfort.

Driving back home, I was very quiet. My wife was humbled and extremely calm. I could perceive the thoughts in her mind. I looked at myself. Living on loans, heavy loans and showing off while someone who pays my salary is quite modest and living a simple life!

Indeed Deeper Rivers Flow In Majestic Silence!
#Copied
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hey Millionaires in the making

Business Funding Update

Ways you can benefit from the current lending program initiated by the CBN.

As you already know, the CBN has mandated all banks to loan out 60% of their deposits to businesses. To show their seriousness, they warned that banks that fail to meet up with this lending ratio will be fined 50% of their shortfall.

Initially most banks did not take this seriously enough, until the 30th of September, when CBN deducted a total of N499Billion from 12 banks for non-compliance.

The 12 banks are Zenith Bank(135.6B), CitiBank (100B), UBA (99.7B), First Bank (74.7B), Standard Chartered Bank (30B), GTB (25B), FCMB (14.4B), JAIZ Bank (7.5B), Keystone (4B), Rand (2.8B), FBNQuest (2.7B), SunTrust (1.7B)

These banks and the amounts debited are listed so you know which ones are the hardest hit, and thus more desperate to meet the target next time.

To make matters worse for the banks, the CBN immediately increased the lending ratio to 65%, so right now, either the banks loan out the money or they will lose half of it for nothing!

Several things are already happening that will definitely have a huge impact on the economy in the coming months and years.
Banks are forced to actively start looking for good projects and businesses to loan out money to. They are now spending the same energy they use in recruiting new customers in also looking for viable businesses to invest. This is because the more deposit they have, the more money they have to loan out in order to meet up with CBN Loan-to-deposit (LDR) ratio.

Banks are currently restructuring their loans by increasing the loan term and decreasing the interest rate, so as to make their loan packages more attractive and also reduce the number of bad loans. They will rather receive much less than the 23% interest they are used to, instead of losing the money entirely to CBN
This is another wonderful news for entrepreneurs, as they will now have more time to repay their debts and they will spend less money on servicing it.

Sustaining this policy has the potential to change the business landscape in Nigeria and it will have a serious impact on you as a business person.

So what should you do?

First, take a look at the banks mentioned above. If you are already in business and have a business account with any of the most affected banks, then the advise is for you to package your business proposal and meet with your account officer.

Currently, they are extremely motivated right now to listen to you.

However, this does not mean that they are going to give out loans recklessly, because this can equally lead to their downfall. So it is important that you prepare yourself very well.

It is advised you to do the following before approaching your bank:

Make a good business plan, showing clearly your financial plan, break-even etc.. These are the major indices they will be looking for.
You can approach a professional to prepare a bankable Business Plan for you.. Make sure you present a cost that will be favorable to your business, you don’t have to accept whatever cost the bank gives you anymore. You now have room to prepare a better financial cost for your business, so make sure you understand every hidden cost of finance.
Don’t limit yourself to one bank only. Start with the banks listed above, that are already in default, but do not ignore other great banks that are meeting up with their quota like Sterling Bank and WEMA bank. These banks although smaller, are more SME focused and thus were able to meet up with the CBN directive. So pay some attention to them as well.

Banks are also designing more favorable programs for business start ups, and we shall be looking at some of these programs.
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
*WHY SOME PEOPLE STAY BROKE!*

1. Full of Doubt

2. Fear of other failed businesses

3. Comfortable with being broke

4. Keep looking for proof / results

5. Always scared to take risk and always thinking negatively

6. Always waiting for someone else to succeed first before joining... *when they can be the successful themselves*

Be positive dear!

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a Step.

*TAKE THAT BOLD STEP TODAY!*
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
*10 things I wish I knew earlier in my career.* 

1. TAKE RISKS: Don't be scared to try something new or explore a "non normal" industry. It's better to take a risk now when you don't have a wife/husband and kids. One day you'll have a mortgage, car payments, & freaking kids to take care of. DO IT NOW. 

2. TAKE AN IDEA JOURNAL WITH YOU EVERYWHERE YOU GO: We've all had great ideas pop into our minds, we don't take the time to write them down, & they're gone. Keep a journal with you & write down those $1,000,000 ideas. 

3. NETWORK UP: Go out and meet people who have what you want. Reach out to them via social media & build relationships. Buy their products & attend their seminars. I've spent so much money on my personal growth I can't even give you a ballpark amount. Would you spend $50K if you'd earn $150K? ALL DAY! 

4. GIVE GIVE GIVE with no desire to get anything in return. The law of the universe will always give you back 10X whatever you put out. Don't be a cheap prick, those people never truly make it big. Give.. To simply give. Karma always comes back around. 

5. BE OPEN TO COACHING & CRITICISM: You don't know it all. I don't know it all. & we will never know it all. Drop the ego and listen more often. So what you made $100K last year. There are people making that monthly & even weekly. Cut the crap & humble yourself. 

6. DON'T ALWAYS LISTEN: Take what people say to you with a grain of salt. Don't listen to people unless they have what you want. I nod my head yes 100% of the time & actually listen 30% of the time. Why? Because most people don't know what they're talking about. Lots of people (no disrespect intended) lose & suck. Listen to the winners. Choose wisely. 

7. BRAND YOURSELF: Be your real, true, authentic self. Don't change for anyone. Be YOU. You beat 40,000,000 sperm to be alive, you're a champion, act like it. Your personal brand is really your only true financial security as an entrepreneur. 

8. GROW EVERY SINGLE DAY: Read, listen to audios, watch videos, & submerge yourself regularly with great information that will help you grow. You're either constantly growing or dying. Take your pick. 

9. DON'T EVER GIVE UP: This one sounds corny & cliche, but seriously, don't ever give up. The road to success will be tough, but it will be so worth it. Fail forward, learn from mentors, learn from your mistakes, & never lose your tenacity towards success. 

10. DON'T CARE WHAT "THEY" THINK: Look, people want to see you win, but most don't want to see you win more than them. Choose your inner circle wisely. Don't pay attention to the haters, naysayers, doubters. Stay focused, work hard, & the world can be yours. 

Remember, our THOUGHTS turn into FEELINGS, FEELINGS into ACTIONS, & ACTIONS into RESULTS.
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
*�THINK OUTSIDE YOUR JOB*

*The richest people in the world are not salary earners.*

*The richest people in the world are not with one source of income, but multiple sources of income.*

*It is not a crime to be a salary earner, but it is a crime if you can not take from your salary to create a plan B that will be another source of income for you. THINK and make the choice to be WISE.*

*Make your plan B source of income today.*

*Sow when others are sowing!!*
*Reap when others are reaping!!*

*#BEWISE.*

*Are you aware that some of the opportunities you overlooked made so many people millionaires?*

*Are you aware that only you have the key to the door of your financial prosperity?*

*Are you aware , you don't need to be a degree holder to become a millionaire?*

�����
*Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in installments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out.! The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.*

*THINK ABOUT IT*.
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
Good morning folks...procrastination is d enemy of progress... D secret of getting ahead is GETTING STARTED*
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
The Richest
Man in China said:
_If you put Bananas and
Money in front of
Monkeys, Monkeys will
choose Bananas
because monkeys do
not know that *Money
can buy a lot of
Bananas*._
IN REALITY,
if you offer JOB and
BUSINESS to people,
they would choose JOB
because most people
do not know that
BUSINESS can bring
more MONEY than
Wages.
Similarly,
Robert Kiyosaki,
author of the best
selling book "RICH DAD,
POOR DAD" and also a
business partner of
Donald Trump said:
_"One of the reasons
poor are poor, is
because they are NOT
TRAINED TO RECOGNIZE
ENTREPRENEURSHIP
OPPORTUNITIES._
They spend too much
time in school and what
they have learnt in
school, is to WORK FOR
WAGES instead of
MONEY WORKING FOR
THEM.
*"Profit is better than
Wages, for Wages can
make you a living but
Profits can bring you a
Fortune."*
THINK INVESTMENT
and stop fighting over
increments of salaries,
it still won't be enough
*Hear this from a
Professor to freshmen
and women during their
orientation:* (Actually
he is an Acting DVC
Academic at a small/
new university in
Kenya)
"Academic excellence is
overrated!
Being top of your class
does not necessarily
guarantee that you will
be at the top of life.
You could graduate as
the best student in
Finance but it doesn't
mean you will make
more money than
everybody else.
The best graduating
Law student does not
necessarily become the
best lawyer.
The fact is, life requires
more than the ability to
understand a concept,
memorise it and
reproduce it in an exam.
School rewards people
for their memory.
Life rewards people for
their imagination.
School rewards caution,
life rewards daring.
School hails those who
live by the rules. Life
exalts those who break
the rules and set new
ones.
So do I mean people
shouldn't study hard in
school? Oh, no, you
should. But don't
sacrifice every other
thing on the altar of
First Class.
Don't limit yourself to
the classroom. Do
something practical.
Take a leadership
position.
Start a business and
fail. That's a better
Entrepreneurship 101.
Join or start a good club.
Contest an election and
lose. It will teach you
something Political
Science 101 will not
teach you.
Attend seminars.
Read books outside the
scope of your course.
Go on missions and win
a soul for eternal
rewards...
Do something you
believe in!
Think less of becoming
an excellent student
but think more of
becoming an excellent
person.
Don't make the
classroom to be your
world but Make the
world your classroom.
Step forward, try farming, try
businesses, try an
extra thing .
."Entrepreneurship is d
salt of life"diversify ur
income.
*Don’t feel shy to
share with others
including your children.
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 11:51am On Nov 04, 2019
*I WILL START NEXT WEEK�‍♀ NEXT MONTH �‍♀ NEXT YEAR�*

*WHEN WILL YOU STOP SAYING l WILL START NEXT WEEK... NEXT MONTH... OR NEXT YEAR?*

*I WILL START AFTER MY EDUCATION OR WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT...*

*TIME CAN NEVER BE RIGHT!*

*START NOW! DO NOT ALLOW ANALYSIS + PARALYSIS = PROCRASTINATION TO DESTROY YOU OR MAKE YOU MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY*

*MANY HAVE GREAT IDEAS AND OPPORTUNITIES TO TRANSFORM THEIR LIVES INTO MULTI MILLIONAIRES BUT THEY KEEP PROCRASTINATING AND KEEP SAYING I WILL START NEXT TIME*

*START COUNTING HOW MANY WEEKS HAVE PASSED NOW SINCE YOU SAID I WILL START NEXT WEEK... HOW MANY MONTHS... HOW MANY YEARS... ITS HIGH TIME YOU SEE PROCRASTINATION AS A KILLER OF YOUR FORTUNE*

*THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE NORMALLY COMES OR LIES IN RISKS. IN TODAY'S WORLD WHICH IS CHANGING EVERYDAY IT IS RISKY NOT TO TAKE RISK*

*YOU JUST NEED TO START NOW*

*THE MOMENT YOU START... NEVER GIVE UP*

*FALL DOWN 10 TIMES... GET UP AND MOVE ON... MOVE FORWARD AND A TIME IS COMING WHEN EVERYTHING WILL BE EASY AND YOU START FEELING AMAZING ABOUT THE PERSON YOU HAVE BECOME*

*STOP WISHING*
*START DOING*

*DON'T BE P.O.O.R*
*PASSING*
*OVER*
*OPPORTUNITIES*
*RAPIDLY*
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hello folks, below is our new design hybrid triple stage cracker/separator. Separates up to 90%

Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
*SUCCESS IS NOT CHEAP...*

�Don't live your life full of Regrets while you have failed to achieve your dreams in the past !

5 years from now you would have wished you Joined earlier �‍♂

�There is nothing more expensive than a closed mind.

� *OPEN YOUR MIND TO OPPORTUNITIES TO EARN WITHOUT STRESS*

�‍♂While many people dream of becoming better persons than the previous years, only a few actually do it.

�‍♂ *WHY?*
While many people dream of quitting their jobs and start their own businesses, only a few actually do it.

�‍♂ *WHY?*
Why is it that some people are more successful than others?
� *BECAUSE the power of their dreams is stronger than their excuses.*

�� *FEAR*
�‍♂ *I don't have the money* (who has? even the Rich will tell you that! )

�‍♂ *I don't have any contacts to start with* (Really?)

�‍♂ *I'm not smart enough* (You just crowned yourself as mumu)

�‍♂ *I can't talk* (Are you dumb?)

�‍♂ *I don't have the time* (Yet you have the time to wake up by 5am and get dressed to be in traffic)

� *I'm too busy* (Doing what exactly?)

�‍♂ *It takes too long to build a business* ( But you envy Dangote)

�‍♂ *I'm afraid. Building a business is too risky for me* (Is eating not risky? Is sleeping not risky? People have died in their sleep)

�‍♂ *I don't like dealing with people* (Mr Island...I greet your Excellency)

� *I'm too old* (Age is never a barrier)

�‍♂DONALD TRUMP should be a lesson to some of us that nothing in the world can stop a determined mind.
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
*Key Lesson Highlights From This Great Piece*

♣Your certificate is just proof that you are teachable; it does not suggest what to are cable of doing.

♣Don't allow your certificate to put a limit on what you are capable of doing.

♣Your education goes beyond acquiring certificate; it is your ability to solve problems.

♣The world is full of limitless possibilities for people who can think beyond their certificates.

♣You must be willing to navigate beyond your certificate to really make a meaningful impact in life.

♣If a man that obtained a doctorate degree in Law could proposed a fundamental law to guide scientists, then you must endeavour to think beyond your certificate.

♣" Formal education will make you a living; self- education make you a fortune "
- Jim Rohn

♣Most of the world's richest people today dropped out of school when they realised that schooling was interfering with their education.

♣Formal education makes you a living; self education makes you a legend. Formal education would teach you how to conform to society, while self education would teach you how to get out of conformity so that you can fill your life with adventure and beauty.

♣Graduates that don't think beyond their certificates would ultimately become endangered species in a world that needs multi-skilled abilities to solve problems.

♣You are poor because the skills needed for you to be rich are beyond your certificates.
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
*Danger of graduates that don’t think beyond their certificates*
By Gbenga Adebambo

“Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school. It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education” — Albert Einstein

The greatest form of disability in life is not knowing your ability. Your winning edge in life is not the degree you have acquired or the certificate you possessed, but your ability to solve problems.

Whenever I interview graduates, I am not so keen on their qualifications; I am only keen on their special skills, experiences and their unique approach to problem-solving. Most of them cannot even apply the knowledge they have acquired in school to solving life problems. The 21st Century employer doesn’t necessarily pay you a salary for the certificate you possess, but for the problems you can solve.

The reality of life is that there are more employable graduates than the available jobs, and it is only graduates that can actually think beyond their certificate that would eventually find their own place in life. Mark Twain said: “Don’t let schooling interfere with your education.” The proof of going to school is your certificate, but the proof of your education is in your ability to solve problems through innovation and creativity.

Graduates that cannot solve problems are liabilities. Education is not just about going to school and getting a degree; it is about widening your knowledge, thinking creatively and absorbing the truth about life. We must see our education beyond our certificates. Many people spend their precious years in school only to end up acquiring certificate, not education. Einstein said: “Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” Have you ever heard of the creativity term, ‘think outside the box?’

One of the major reasons why most graduates are poor is because they cannot see and think beyond their certificates. I have seen engineering graduates work as bankers. I have seen medical doctors with great skills in web and graphic designs. I have seen lawyers that are very dexterous with finances. The list is endless!

The basic truth of life is that the skills needed to be much sought after and become more successful in life are not really found within the walls of the classrooms. Your certificate is just proof that you are teachable; it does not suggest what you are totally capable of doing. You are full of possibilities when you think beyond your degrees and certificates.

If you remove your certificate from the picture, what are those things you can do effortlessly so well? You would definitely need the knowledge you have acquired in school, but they must not define your limitations. Don’t allow your certificate to put a limit on what you are capable of doing. Your education goes beyond acquiring certificate; it is your ability to solve problems. While schooling leads to confinement, education is an adventure. While schooling makes us learn through rules and facts, education makes us learn through exposure.

I have seen many graduates being successful in areas that have nothing to do with their course of study. Most students are studying what they don’t even like in tertiary institutions, and further placing them in industries that have nothing to do with their passion and gift is a waste of their potentials. It doesn’t make much difference what you study, so long as you don’t like it.

I am privileged to be the editor-in-chief of a youth magazine called Maximum Impact, and it is amazing to know that the organisation that completely handles the design and publication of the magazine is founded by a medical doctor that graduated from the University of Ibadan.

Peter Amangbo, the Chief Executive of Zenith Bank Plc studied Engineering in school. Adesola Kazeem Adeduntan, Group Managing Director/Chief Executive of First Bank Nigeria Plc and subsidiaries is a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) from the University of Ibadan. Former Chief Executive of defunct Diamond Bank Plc, Uzoma Dozie, had his first degree in Chemistry from the University of Reading in 1991 and a postgraduate degree in Chemical Research from Imperial College, London.

It is not compulsory that you practise what you studied in school. Your first degree is just for cognitive development; further development of your logical thinking, numeracy, communication skills, and networking is not something you would learn in school.

The world is full of limitless possibilities for people who can think beyond their certificates. Education is a life-long process; it is not limited to a classroom, a structured period of time or formal instruction. You must be willing to navigate beyond the confines of your certificate to really make a meaningful impact in life.

One of the most profound laws in science is the Avogadro’s Law, which proposed that under controlled conditions of temperature and pressure, equal volumes of gases contain an equal number of molecules. Amedeo Avogadro made a lasting impact in the field of Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics and also made the city of Turin in Italy popular all over the world for his famous and legendary discovery. He later became a Professor of Physics at the University of Turin.

Unknown to many, Avogadro actually studied Law and graduated in Jurisprudence in 1792 and subsequently became a senator in the Piedmont Region of northern Italy. He pursued his doctorate in Ecclesiastical Law and obtained his higher degree in 1796, but there was something missing in Avogadro’s life that the study of Law could not fulfill- his secret love for sciences.

He pursued law at the insistence of his father, who wanted him to inherit his Law firm and empire. But his heart was actually in the sciences.

His father, Filippo, was a magistrate and senator seriously obsessed with his own aristocratic background and felt that his son must follow his own trail. Privately, without his father’s permission, Amedeo created time to pursue his heart desire in Mathematics and Physics and eventually proposed a law that changed the field of science forever.

The Avogadro’s Constant (6.02 × 1023), the number of molecules in a gramme molecule or mole of any substance has become a fundamental constant of physical science and arguably the most important constant in the field of Science.

If a man that obtained a doctorate degree in Law could propose a foundational law to guide scientists, then you must also endeavor to think beyond your certificate. Your certificate may not reveal your natural endowment and unique abilities, and that is why the list is endless of people who studied something in school, but later found out that their circle of impact is really beyond their certificates.

Jim Rohn said: “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” Most of the world’s richest people today dropped out of school when they realised that their schooling was interfering with their education. They came to a juncture in their lives when they needed to make a decision between formal education in school and self-education beyond the school walls.

Formal education makes you a living; self-education makes you a legend. Formal education would teach you how to conform to society, while self-education would teach you how to get out of conformity so that you can fill your life with adventure and beauty.

My own personal life trajectory has followed a pattern that I never anticipated. I studied Pure Chemistry at the University of Ibadan and also had my Master’s in Analytical Chemistry, but today, people know me as a columnist in national and international tabloids. I am privileged to be the editor-in-chief of a youth magazine and mentor to the youths on so many platforms.

Amazingly, I never learned all these in school; they were the hidden passions that I developed and nurtured personally over the years. The skills I am using today are not reflected in my certificates.

We have to be more robust in our approach to learning and must never allow our schooling to interfere with our education. Graduates that don’t think beyond their certificates would ultimately become endangered species in a world that needs multi-skilled abilities to solve problems.

I am reaching out to all the graduates out there: Stop attaching your frustration to government and lack of jobs. Stop attaching the reasons why you are poor to external forces. You are poor because the skills needed for you to be rich are beyond your certificates. Acquire experiences that are beyond your certificates. Get exposures that are different from your qualifications in school. Think beyond your certificates and your possibilities would be limitless.

- Gbenga Adebambo
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
*There are 5 questions we will ask you*

That 5 question will shape the way you will see your prosperity henceforth

You cant enter 2020 still earning less than 100k monthly

No matter who you are

Even if u are earning 1M monthly

It's not bad to move it to 5M monthly

because the more you have

The more you can help your community

Money is an agent of help and assistance to the world around you

*1st Question*

*What is your main source of Income*

You must note your sources of Income

*One of them is the best*

You must document that one

Many of us are civil servants

Many are businessmen and women

*Many are students*

*There is nothing like student*

*Students that earn nothing is a terrible liability*

*2. Question*

*How much do you earn*

Per month and Per Annum

This calculation is easier for Civil servants

Since they know their salaries point blank

Business Men and Women have a battle to calculate their annual income

A civil servant that earn 100k monthly knows that his or her annual income is N1.2Million

Many business men and women have problems with this

Remember that there is a difference between Gross Profit and Net Profit

While Gross Profit is Profit before expenses

Net Profit is Profit after expenses

If u are a business man and woman try and come closer so we help you sharpen your income calculations so you can budget and project better

*3. Question*

*What are you liabilities and your Assets*

This is where many enter trouble

Many cannot differentiate between assets and liabilities

Simply put

*While liabilities are things that take money away from your pocket*

*Assets are things that put money into your pocket*

So you will be examined to see the assets around you and the liabilities around you

You will *begin to crush your liabilities*

And *increase your asset base*

We will do this the whole of 2020

I want all our members to see how easy it is to be millionaires

It's not difficult

*4. What are your skillset*

*One of the things that causes poverty or low income scale is Lack of Skills*

*Those that have little skills earn less than those that have multiple skills*

There are many skills to learn

Acquire them

These shoes, bags, phones, tablets we are importing should be manufactured here

5. How much do you want to earn

*Everyone must determine how much he or she wants to earn*

*You must have a desire*

*You must have a vision*
Dont just watch people on TV that earn 10Billion

*Get to work on yourself to earn it yourself*

If you earn 100k

Desire 200k

If you earn 1M

Desire 2M

It's not bad to move from level to level in a legitimate way

*God honors legitimate smart and hardwork*

Let's stop here
Later we break thing down for many to follow
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
One of the books that changed my life - Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki

Understanding money takes time to learn. But it is an investment in your skills and knowledge or your educational wealth. The economy is sure to go through several booms and busts and it is your educational wealth that will preserve or increase your wealth throughout these.

The rich buy assets. The poor buy liabilities. Defining these things simple:

Assets – Something that puts money in your pocket. e.g. A rented property, An increasing stockholding, a book that pays you royalties
Liabilities – Something that takes money out your pocket. e.g. A monthly car fee. A house you live in and pay a mortgage, Netflix/Spotify debit.

Rich people accumulate assets which feed their income (Stocks, books, property they rent out etc.). Poor people accumulate liabilities which feed their expenses (property they live in and pay mortgage, car payment, credit card etc.). If people have this flow wrong (buying liabilities instead of assets) having more earning actually exacerbates the problem, rather than solving it.

What prevents people from becoming rich is less often the salary they make, but rather how they spend that salary (on liabilities rather than assets e.g. more cars, credit cards, more expensive shoes, exotic travels, expensive jewellery etc. all to keep up appearance).

The Rich Cycle

Rich people continually build, buy or create assets. This, in turn, feeds their income, which in turn can be used to re-invest in more assets. The first milestone is to try have enough assets to completely offset liabilities. Then you can continue to add more, diversifying your assets and experimenting with riskier investments.

When we ask what is someone’s wealth, we are measuring their revenue-generating assets vs their liabilities. This is the measure of someone’s financial runway; how many months they could survive before their bank account would hit 0. If you have assets way and above your liabilities, you will have a long runway.

The path to complete financial freedom looks like so:

- Earn a salary so that you can cover expenses
- Build assets that generate income (in addition to your salary) that can support expenses
- Over time, add more assets so that eventually all your expenses can be supported by income from assets. At this stage, you can forgo your salary if you want to (leave job, retire, etc).
- Continually re-invest any extra income into assets so that your income continues to grow above and beyond your expenses and liabilities.

As Robert Kiyosaki says

“To me, one of the primary reasons E’s and S’s have difficulty moving to the B and I side is because they are too afraid of making mistakes.” ― Robert T. Kiyosaki, Rich Dad’s CASHFLOW Quadrant: Rich Dad’s Guide to Financial Freedom

After reading that book, I made it a mission to begin accumulating assets by building a massive portfolio of books that continue to pay me royalties. I only put in the effort once to create the book....after that, royalties continue to come

Once the income you earn from your ASSETS (not income from a job) exceed your monthly expenses, you're FINANCIALLY FREE

Make it your mission to accumulate income generating assets
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
*TODAY IS ANOTHER OPPURTUNITY TO MAKE WEALTH*

(1.) *Your salary will never make you rich. Your boss isn't that foolish.*

(2.) *Your salary is fixed, are your expenses fixed?.*

(3.) *If your company pays you the exact true value of the services you render, they would be running at a loss. As an employee, you are underpaid.*

(4.) *Once you get HIRED, you either get FIRED or RETIRED, you may also resign when you're TIRED.*

(5.) *Salary is the bribe you're given to forget your dreams, family, freedom, self-esteem, academics, social life and other personal goals.*

(6.) *Your kids won't inherit your post in that company you're employed in. Employment is not hereditary.*

(7.) *If your salary is not huge enough to pay your bills, leaving you with sufficient amount to save,prepare for poverty after you stop work.*

(8.) *If you must work,before you eat,if you get paralyzed,ill or become aged,hunger will strike you.*

(9.) *Being an employee is a bit similar to being a slave,you take orders,you are regimented,*
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 3:57am On Dec 14, 2019
*WHY YOU NEED TO THlNK DIFFERENTLY TO BECOME Financially Free*

*MONEY*
Average people look for ways to spend money. Billionaires look for ways to invest money.

*JOBS*
Average people think a better job will make them wealthy. Billionaires know that a job will never make them wealthy, investment will.

*RISK*
Average people stay away from risks because they might fail. Billionaires know if they don't take risks, they have already failed.

*PROBLEMS*
Average people try to avoid problems. Billionaires see problem as an opportunity to make millions.

*PREPARATION*
Average people prepare for today. Billionaires prepare today for the opportunities of tomorrow.

*TIME*
Average people waste time. Billionaires see time as their most valuable assets.

*FEAR*
Average people are always afraid of losing money. Billionaires know if they don't lose money they cannot be wiser, smarter and stronger.

*THINK RIGHT AND BE A SOLUTION PROVIDER.*
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
The next quality of a Good leader is

*Creativity and Innovation*

A good leader must be creative and innovative

Remember that we said that a good leader must have vision

The next attribute that support vision is creativity and innovation

After seeing the clear vision

The next is how best to get there

You must be creative

Check your life

If there is no improvement

Pls do something about it

Time is not waiting for you

You must innovate

You must create new things

New things are happening everyday

You must move with the trend

Innovate how you do things

If this way does not go

Think of another way

If that way does not go

Think underground

To reach your destination in record time and in a simple smart way

You must be creative and innovative
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
*R O L L S R O Y C E*

*Have you ever noticed that Rolls Royce don't have commercials?*

_Reasons:_
It is because the manufacturers; Charles S. Rolls and Frederick H. Royce had an opinion that the quality and value of their products, coupled with their reputation since 1906 would always bring the right customers to them.

Statistics reveal that 65% of Rolls Royce ever built since 1906 are still on the road till today. Rolls Royce comes in over 44,000 colours of customers' preference, and the speed capacity is built like the speed of airplane engine which enable its engine to push car from 0-100 kph in just 5.9seconds.

Rolls Royce has the Spirit of Ecstasy mounted with mechanism that automatically turn it to grille in the case of accident or collision, and lives of its occupants would be protected no matter the level of impact or damage.

Despite the increase in the price of Rolls Royce which is presently sold at about $600,000, yet the right people who know its quality and value always go for it, and an average of 4,000 pieces are sold annually. In year 2018 alone, 4,107 pieces were sold.

_Note:_
*When you know your worth and true value, you don't need to beg people to love you, accept you, appreciate you, or associate with you. Those who can afford the luxury of relationship will always look out for you.*

_Lesson:_
*If you live a life of value and reputable integrity, people of quality personalities will always want to be associated with you.*

Remember:

*_Not everyone can afford the luxury of your friendship. The higher you go, the closer your circle become._*

*#Please Pause To Deeply Reflect!*
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
*PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT*

*The list of people who are not likely to get RICH in 2020 is out... check for your name*...���
�������

➡Those who believe every online business is a scam.

➡Those who are afraid of taking business risks.

➡Those who don't believe that success comes after a risk.

➡Those that hang out with pessimistic people.

➡Those who always see reasons to fail, but don't see chances of succeeding.

➡Those who think business should remain analogue/primitive.

➡Those who believe rich people are born to be rich and the poor are born to be poor.

➡Those who live for the day and sacrifice tomorrow for today.

➡Those who are not honest in their dealings with others.

➡Those who are always suspicious when it comes to money.

➡Those who wait for others to make it before they follow suit.

➡Those who carry all their eggs in one basket.

➡Those who bank all their money because they are too scared of investment.

➡Those who depend on govt and politicians to offer them jobs/contracts....

Agrobiz is growing everyday across Continents. *JOIN US NOW*

*If you find your name please let me know*....�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 10:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
*WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT YEAR 2020.*

Year 2020 is about one hour from now , it is important to note that;

2020 is not just a year but the beginning of a new DECADE; 2020 to 2029.

In this new decade, a lot of things will happen that will change the narration in many ways.

In this new decade, new businesses, organisations etc will emerge and others may fold up.

New millionaires and billionaires will emerge while others may loose their spot.

In our country, two general elections will take place; 2023 and 2027 bringing in new presidents, governors, senators and reps members.

Teenagers will become adults, those in secondary school today can become even PhD holders by the end of the next decade.

*WHAT TO DO.*

Be strategic as you plan for the next year and decade.

Understand that you are not just going into a new year but into a new decade and many things are on for grab.

Ask yourselves very in-depth questions such as:

What will be my spot in the new decade, what is my vision for the coming decade?

What do I need to start doing to achieve that vision?

What are the things that I need to start doing differently in order to achieve that vision.

Create a road map, a blue print of what you will be doing consistently yearly, quarterly, monthly and daily and keep at it.

Put all the above into action and be consistently persistent!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE CRAFTED TO BE A MAJOR SUCCESS; but if you continue to fail to plan you’ll just waste another decade planning to fail

You can’t do the same things all over again and expect a different result

Tell yourself ‘This decade, I become a multi millionaire/billionaire’

Create an action plan and stay consistent no matter what

*It’s time to leave your comfort zone and fight for your dreams*
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
*DON'T QUIT, EFFORT WILL BE REWARDED*

One of the greatest habits you can ever learn is the habit of never quitting. The good thing about small victories is that they give you a taste of the sweetness that comes as a reward of your efforts.

This serves as a motivation for you to want to persist no matter what you face.
Having learnt persistence you now are equipped with the courage to face anything that comes your way.

This means even if the task ahead is growing bigger you are ready to face it without quitting because down the years you have learnt that quitting is not an option knowing you'll always win if you stay the course.

If you don't learn to take small risks and gain needed victories, you won't learn this vital habit. Chances are you may never have access to big breakthroughs because you were never faithful in little things!

"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." Bear Bryant

"Never quit. It is the easiest cop-out in the world. Set a goal and don't quit until you attain it. When you do attain it, set another goal, and don't quit until you reach it. Never quit." Bear Bryant

"Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together." George Eliot

�Daily Reminder- *Have you reviewed your 2020 goals? Pls do that before the ending of this month*
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
BE REMINDED THAT Vision 2020 IS FINALLY HERE with us
...What footprints do you hope to leave in the sands of time?....Orkuma Hembe

Be reminded that money is not evil, it is the excessive obsession for it that ruins a man.

Be reminded that, how much money you make today, determines your present, how much money you keep determines your future and how much money you give, determines your legacy.

Be reminded that your present and future actions or decisions will determine what legacy you permit to live beyond you.

Be reminded that exotic lifestyles, choice liquors, lavish parties, expensive vaccinations, posh cars, mansions, power, private jets etc are bottomless pits no man has ever conquered.

Be reminded that your legacy good or bad shall live on and will rub off future generations.

Be reminded, that you are here not just to hang around but for a purpose; a mission that only you can accomplish.

Be reminded, that everything on earth is a product of someone's imagination.

Always ask yourself, what is that one thing that you were born to live for? Find it and start living it NOW.

You are specially made, your ideas and dreams are unique; share them with small minds and watch them die.

The more foolish your ideas or dreams sound to others, the more the universe is reminding you that only you can give them life.
They came to you and you alone.

Dream on my friend, lets give your dreams the oxygen they need to create, so you can live your life without limits.

Learn to live in your imagination and not in your memory because, what you can imagine, you can create.

Memories mostly come with regret but remember, you can't turn back the hands of time, but you can reinvent yourself and set the stage for a pleasant future.

Be reminded that achieving all your heart desires is a tough call, nobody ever said it would be easy.

Be reminded that nobody owes you so stop complaining and blaming other people except yourself, simply take the wheel and drive after all its your own life.

Be reminded in 2020 to

Join TEAM Gogetit today
The Entrepreneurs most reliable partner

Take action NOW
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
_*THE POOR PEOPLE OF 2020*_

_The List of people who are not likely to get rich in 2020 is out._

_*Pls check for their names.*_
_○ ○ ○_

_○ Those who believe every online business is a scam._

_○ Those who are afraid of taking business risks._

_○ Those who don't believe that success comes after a risk._

_○ Those that hang out with pessimistic people._

_○ Those who always see reasons to fail, but don't see chances of succeeding._

_○ Those who think business should remain primitive._

_○ Those who believe rich people are born to be rich and the poor are born to be poor._

_○ Those who live for the day and sacrifice tomorrow for today._

_○ Those who are not honest in their dealings with others._

_○ Those who are always suspicious when it comes to money._

_○ Those who wait for others to make it before they follow suit._

_○ Those who carry all their eggs in one basket._

_○ Those who bank all their money because they are too scared of investment._

_○ Those who depend on govt and politicians to offer them jobs._

_○○ *STOP BLAMING YOUR GOVERNMENT FOR EVERYTHING YOU CAN EITHER STAY RICH OR STAY POOR THE CHOICE IS YOURS TO MAKE* �‍♀��‍♂_
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
_*THE POOR PEOPLE OF 2020*_

_The List of people who are not likely to get rich in 2020 is out._

_*Pls check for their names.*_
_○ ○ ○_

_○ Those who believe every online business is a scam._

_○ Those who are afraid of taking business risks._

_○ Those who don't believe that success comes after a risk._

_○ Those that hang out with pessimistic people._

_○ Those who always see reasons to fail, but don't see chances of succeeding._

_○ Those who think business should remain primitive._

_○ Those who believe rich people are born to be rich and the poor are born to be poor._

_○ Those who live for the day and sacrifice tomorrow for today._

_○ Those who are not honest in their dealings with others._

_○ Those who are always suspicious when it comes to money._

_○ Those who wait for others to make it before they follow suit._

_○ Those who carry all their eggs in one basket._

_○ Those who bank all their money because they are too scared of investment._

_○ Those who depend on govt and politicians to offer them jobs._

_○○ *STOP BLAMING YOUR GOVERNMENT FOR EVERYTHING YOU CAN EITHER STAY RICH OR STAY POOR THE CHOICE IS YOURS TO MAKE* �‍♀��‍♂_
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

+2348181926534 ,+2348028606026, whatsapp +2348037788438
Re: Get Your Profitable Small Scale Business Easily Started And Successfully Managed by ozornet(m): 12:24pm
Hard Truth For Matured Minds!
ΦThe earlier you wake up to this truth, the better for you.

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX
{..."To become rich, you have to stop talking to Bosses and start talking to Clients. STOP waiting for the Government to feed you, feed yourself and help the Government feed others. That is where we are in this age".}

Your boss pays you N30,000 per month.
Now let's assume that you decided to save all without touching a dime, it would take you 36 months to make N1million.
(Did I hear you say 3years?)
Absolutely!

On the other hand, if you can convince an organisation like Dangote Group to print and supply 5000 umbrellas to them (to be used as souvenirs) and you make just N200 profit per umbrella, in just one day you must have made N1million.

What about becoming a billionaire, that is where it gets crazy!
Now let's increase your pay to N1,000,000 per month and you decide to save all without touching a dime. In a year, you must have saved N12million. It would take about 84years before you can make N1billion. (Please subtract your current age).
On the other hand, Nigeria has a population of about 200 million people, If you can supply salt to just 12million people once in a month and you make just N200 from each person supplied, in one year, you must have made N2.9billion.
This shows that to become rich, you have to stop talking to bosses and start talking to clients.

HARD ANALYSIS:
Divide your SALARY by 30 days and see what you get (i.e. the number of days in a month and see the funny thing about your salary plan)

FOR EXAMPLE
(1) An average level-12 worker in the state government civil service earns NGN 60,000.
**** And this translates to NGN 60,000÷30= NGN 2,000 every day. This is LESS THAN the amount made daily by an AVERAGE HAWKER in the city.
(2) A freshly EMPLOYED GRADUATE BANKER in most NIGERIAN BANKS earns an average of NGN120,000 monthly.
So everyday, you get NGN120,000÷30= NGN4,000 as the daily value for your work-life. By implication, this is LESS THAN the amount earned DAILY by an AVERAGE DRIVER in d city and in some villages.....
(3) If you are a FRESH GRADUATE EMPLOYEE in some oil companies, you earn an average of NGN300,000 monthly. So in a day your WORK-VALUE is NGN300,000 ÷ 30= NGN10,000
**** This is LESS THAN the daily amount earned by an IRRIGATION FARMER supplying vegetables to Lagos MARKETS, a TIPPER CAR DRIVER supplying sand for three BLOCK INDUSTRIES and CONSTRUCTION SITES just 3 times a day and DRIVERS of DANGOTE TRUCKS who have bought off the trucks at scrap value and are using them to convey products between villages and the cities for just five business owners.

HOPE BY NOW, IT IS SINKING IN, RIGHT?
And when there is an ISSUE in the FAMILY that requires FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE, the DRIVERS, HAWKERS and the rest are looking up to you with a WHITE COLLAR JOB.

(4) If you are an NYSC MEMBER, you DON'T need to be told that:
*****NGN19,800÷30 = NGN 660 is your worth on a daily basis.
I hope you know that PURE WATER SELLERS who own a shop, a pepper soup joint and a small TOYOTA COROLLA car to distribute pure water to five restaurants earn MORE THAN you and WHEEL-BARROW PUSHERS working on contract for three warehouses probably make MORE MONEY than you EACH DAY

Wake up and be more productive. We should be more proactive, create room for more income and strive to diversify our streams of income.
The earlier you wake up and smell the coffee, the better for you.

Someone right now will say this analysis is too ideal to be true but take your time and do it, you will grasp the crux!!!
STOP waiting for the Government to feed you, feed yourself and help the Government feed others. That is where we are in this age.

I wish you an Entrepreneurial mindset.

Think ENTREPRENEURSHIP.

Dream Big 2020 must be good

Build the Youth
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
Recently, when I was going to bed after using my bathroom, I started hearing sound of drops of water from the tap in slow successions, but since it was dropping into an empty bucket, I decided to let it be.

But, alas! When I woke up the next morning, around 5am, the bucket was almost full! I was surprised that just drops even in such slow successions could produce that much. I couldn't help it, 'Just drops?!' I questioned rhetorically.

But the following night, I made sure that the tap in my bathroom was locked completely and I checked the bucket and saw that it was empty, though wet. Then I went to sleep.

I guess you already know what I saw the next morning. The bucket was not wet as I had left it, but it was now dry!

Then I realized the importance of a drop and how much difference it can make in all ramifications of one's life compared to a dry tap.

Imagine letting the drops be for a year, I would be scooping with drums at the end of the year!

So, how about that drop of savings?

How about that drop of kindness and love everyday?

How about a drop of reading useful books today and every day?

How about that drop of a verse of the Holy Book today and every day?

How about that drop of prayer today and every day?

How about a drop of worship today and every day?

How about a drop of step towards your God-given dream today and every day?

How about a drop of giving into your heavenly account?

What virtue and discipline will you start today in little drops?

Never neglect the importance of a drop, for when the harvest time comes, you would have made a big difference.

....Ponder on these thoughts....
*Copied

1 Like

Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
THE MONEY WE WANT IS HIDDEN BEHIND OUR IDEAS!

The secret about money! Money is a resource that everyone is after, but the
secret which everyone isn't aware of, is that money does not just come. It is
attracted by the environment one
creates. Instead of pursuing money, pursue an idea.

Why? Because money
pursues ideas. Money circulates from one person to another. If you do not have an idea you won't have money. Money doesn't stay
in one pocket, on one person. Why?
Because no one owns money, no one has power over money. The only thing
that has power over money is an idea.

An idea is the power over money. When you have an idea you attract money but it does not mean to say you
are going to have it forever. Keep improving, upgrading your idea because money is attracted to the best idea.

That is why people believe that money comes and goes. When money leaves your pockets it goes to
someone with a better idea than yours. If you want to have money and success in life be a problem solver.
Look for problems and turn them into opportunities.

There are a lot of successful businesses that fell because of lack of new ideas on how to upgrade and improve their departments.
Every rich and successful person started with an idea. These clothes we are putting on started as an idea, these chairs we sit on started as an idea, the
light bulb started as an idea, everything else started as an idea, so there is a
need to come up with an idea before money.
Money is the last thing to consider because it follows our thoughts.

The most critical thing needed in life to be successful is not money or anything material but just an idea. Take a deep look into your life and be true to
yourself. How many ideas did you come up with and how many have you pursued?

Don't blame the economy or anyone, blame yourself and your thinking. Your thoughts made you! Change the way
you think and start thinking positively about your life and make progress. Money is always hidden behind an idea.

Good afternoon.
Have a blessed day.
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
SURVIVAL STRATEGIES FOR ANY ENTREPRENEUR/ BUSINESS PERSON:

1. Know your Vision, Mission, Values and Objectivesof your business. Your team should know such as well.

2. Your staff or team should be dedicated and motivated to work and attain results. Engage few staff members to start off with and increase as the business increases.

3. Be hands on over your business during its foundation stage, know everything and understand all systems. Don’t appear as if you don’t know to your staff. They will take advantage of you.Continue upgrading yourself even through free online trainings offered on cousera platform for different courses.

4. Implement low- cost strategies. Engage cost cutting measures. Reduce high cost drivers eg fuel, rentals, salaries etcIt's not always the case that you have to operate from a shop asking for high rentals. Start with options that are ideal at a beginner's level.

5. Have confidence in your products or services. You should be the ideal person to explain your business to customers and other people.

6. Invest the little profit or money that you have. Don’t spend all money, instead re-invest back into the business. Buy assets gradually, renovate the premises, develop website for your business etc

7. Avoid borrowing loans from financial institutions as you start your business. There are different sources of income:

SOURCES OF INCOME FOR YOUR BUSINESS
1. Self funding- own sources, your own savings or ideas
2. Social Capital- family support, friends, networks etc
3. Venture capital- finding partners with funds
4. Loans- Last resort after years of doing business

8. Don’t engage into competition. Take your time to grow your business.

9. Review your progress, achievements and failures of your business and re-strategise.

10. Have a MENTOR to guide you and your business towards SUCCESS!

11. Keep track of your financial transactions. Have a proper recording of all transactions.

12. Be CREATIVE. Be on the look out for opportunities, problems to solve. Invent new ideas. Avoid being monotonous. Change the way of doing things.

13. COLLABORATE and NETWORK. Avoid working in isolation as women. Learn with others and through others!Women have a tendency of pulling each other down. Few women openly celebrate me, the majority are men and different organisations. To date I have attained over 40 awards and recognitions locally, regionally and internationally through God's grace and I enjoy sharing knowledge and practical nuggets with women through my mentorship programs.

14. Grow inside out
Growth in leadership qualities is directly proportional to the personal growth of a leaderGrow yourself the capacity, the qualities and your circle of influence until it grows to influence the circle of people around you and the objectives of the tasks that need to be accomplished to reach to the expected results.

15. The best way to market your business is your set standards and reputation which is supported through referrals or word of mouth. So it comes down to business ethics and accountability. How do customers perceive your business? How much involvement is displayed in your business by customers and stakeholders? The more customers who love what you do as an entrepreneur, the easier it is for them to assist you in marketing your business through referrals.

16. We are moving with technology and being cost effective. How much is it costing now to design and color print fliers for distribution? It's now costly unless you can afford. Distribution of "e-fliers; to the public is ideal through whatsapp platforms, emails, newspaper platforms and various social media platforms. If you have your own social media page for your business, the better as you can sponsor an advert to your target market from as little as $5/10usd.

17. Your work or business should speak for itself...... Even when the public views your flier, what thoughts come to their mind? Are they put off by what they read or see, are they angered upon arrival at your business premises when they fail to see what you stated on flier?

18. The performance of your business helps to market your services or products. How often do you seek feedback from your customers? Is your business producing quality stuff? What is the quality of your staff as such can reduce your customer base.

19. "Money grows where it is respected and flees where it is disrespected or where there is noise". Have you ever entered a bank and you are told to keep quiet or you are well informed that once you enter inside a bank you should keep quiet! Money doesn't grow where there is noise. If your business is full of noise eg staff conflicts, gossip, supplier conflicts, unresolved issues, money will never be enjoyed. It chases away potential clients and current customers. It's best you develop skills to manage your teams and stakeholders effectively. When your business develops to have a peaceful , safe and healthy environment, more clients and opportunities will be attracted by such!

20. What reasons do you have as a business or individual for God to bless you?
What has been your involvement in your community the past years, has the community known your business through any awareness programs or donations, how many students are you offering free education at your business, how many orphans or widows are you looking after?
A business that is doing more in the community transforming lives will give God every reason to continue to bless it and bring in more customers for the work to continue and impact made to grow. If you are not ploughing back to the community and just consuming all funds, the principle of sowing does not work for your business. I have witnessed owners of several businesses ploughing back into the community over years and their businesses growing and producing good results. When you put God in all you do, you should believe for the best and not being impatient. Patience should keep you going even with few customers. So what you also do in the community which is visible in the eyes of the public, helps to market your business easily.

21. Identify platforms that can help your business to be known through different ways. Why limit your clientele to be within your area only? Why not explore other opportunities and assess results.

22. Collaborate with different radio stations and media platforms in various programs that will benefit your business and the public. Commemorate different days through exciting programs which will entice the public to know more about your business.

23. Constantly work on your "brand" as a business. Branding has a powerful effect to marketing your services or products. Be CREATIVE and package your services well!! Always have competitive advantage over your competitors.

24. As an Entrepreneur or Director, you are a strategist that helps to market your business!!Your duty is not only to spend time 24/7 on your shop premises always without going out there to identify opportunities for your business. Do you have business cards and fliers for your business wherever you go in your handbag as a Director? Does your business have a basic website for the international market to acess your products or services? Most of you do not have , yet you are wearing an expensive weave on your head!!! What is currently in your bag or on you eg attire that helps to market your products? Instead of investing in business cards, we focus on irrelevant issues. When you attend events and programs or visit companies, do you have business cards to distribute?
The problem is most directors do not want to engage and collaborate with others to learn and develop themselves. Working in isolation is the thing of the past. Nowadays if you work in isolation, you will remain on the same position with no exposure to new
opportunities or solutions. When you meet people are you confident as a Director to market your business?

25. Be known out there. Having updated information. Making use of free media coverage platforms-facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instangram, Website for your business.

26. Be compliant, transparent and open. Is your business registered and paying its compliance obligations?

27. Be ahead all the time. Move with the time and with technology

28. Be a problem solver and risk taker. Avoid staying in the comfort zone for long. I left formal employment in 2015 on voluntary basis, leaving a high paying job and benefits and going into the world to face reality. I had reached the highest level of achievement in the organization and the only way I was to get another promotion was when my boss would leave her job and that was going to be another set of years. It was never an easy journey, I had to adjust, I had to position myself and take action. Now I look back and smile looking at the achievements I have accomplished. I was never going to go this far if I had remained with former employer.

29.Be well-networked and eager to learn from others who have succeeded in business.

30. Have an ideal personal financial plan as an entrepreneur which then cascades into your business.You can never have success in the public and have failure in the private. It is hard to be able to succeed in financial planning for your business when you are failing to plan your personal finances.

31. Draw a daily or weekly finance report extracting information from the cash book captured from receipt books and payment vouchers.

32. Avoid misappropriation of funds. Use funds according to plan. Don’t overspend. How are you accounting for all of your business transactions now? A petty cash book or counter book is ideal for starters before computerising your transactions.

33. Know the key priorities of your business that brings production , progress and sustenance in your day business operations and give them the first preference in allocation of funds.

34. Separate PERSONAL needs and BUSINESS needs.

35. Prepare Budgets , analyse them regularly and seek for explanations for any variations or deviations.
Do your product costings right not just thump sucking prices for your goods. Compute the selling prices taking into account all costs involved in getting your products eg transportation, admin costs etc. Don't just charge prices based on what other people are charging before you compute yours. Some may not be paying rentals as premises are theirs and their selling prices are low and for you with rentals to pay you may not need to charge similar prices.

36. Consistency is key. Don't give up when you fail. Keep improving and working on your product or service. Small tasks repeatedly done will bring tremendous impact as you progress with your business.

By Dr Faith Nyamukapa
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
Please Read!

Late Stella Obasanjo,the wife of the former President of Nigeria,Olusegun Obasanjo attended a programme close to where she obtained her Secondary School education.
After the programme,while stepping out of the venue,she heard somebody shouting from behind ,Aunty Star! Aunty Star! Aunty Star.......
This was the name her juniors in school used to call her while she was in secondary school.She turned turned around and see the woman calling her and beckoned on her escorts to allow her pass through.
The woman informed her that she was one of her juniors while they were in school.Her Excellency was so pleased to meet her.The woman took the opportunity to plead with Stella to assist her as she was a widow and was suffering with her children.
Her Excellency been a very compassionate woman asked her to name what she want her to to do for her.The woman replied her by saying."Anything"This question was put to her again and she repeated the same answer !
So Her Excellency instructed one of her escorts to give the woman her private number and asked her to call her in two weeks time,that she was about traveling out and by then ,she should have thought out exactly what she wants to be done for her .
The woman went home rejoicing and even went to testify in church !However ,before the 2weeks elapsed,Stella Obasanjo died abroad while undergoing a surgery!

Lesson!
Success occurs when preparation meets opportunity .Opportunity is a visitor,when it visits you,try to maximize it to the fullest as it may never come visiting again!

May you be able to recognize your helper either in form of a business presented to you or a friend that will help you find the business Amen

#Do Not keep looking back,NO ,you are not going back this year#
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 8:12am On May 28, 2020
Hello fans good morning and happy COID 19 survival
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hello folks, good afternoon
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by IRIENBOY(m): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
nice work here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Make Money Online Directly To Your Bank Account Anywhere Just Taking Surveys / French Style Imported Royal Furniture Sets For Sale. Various Designs And Color. / Moringa Seed,milk And Leaf Powder Available Inlagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 211
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.