Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,850 members, 7,798,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Man Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The Anus In Niger State (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The Anus In Niger State (Photo) (35035 Views)

FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' / Police Arrest IPOB Member For Raping Woman In Asaba Through The Anus / 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The Anus In Niger State (Photo) by sar33: 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
Arrestof Suspect for Unnatural Offence (Homosexuality)

On a tip of information, Niger state Police Command arrested one Mustapha Abdullahi age 32 years old for having unlawful sexual intercourse with four young boys ages 12 to 15 through their anus. Suspect has been charged to court.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/see-photo-of-32-year-old-man-arrested.html

1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The Anus In Niger State (Photo) by dmgr(m): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
The man must be possessed...

All this just to make money...if not, then what could be the possible reason for this wickedness ehnnn!

people get mind sha

9 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The Anus In Niger State (Photo) by Godfullsam(m): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
I don't know why these northerners like doing with boys. If you find out, he may have more than two wives at home

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The Anus In Niger State (Photo) by Gourdoinc(m): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
products of a skewed upbringing. one which encourages boys to Hubble around each other and stay away from public female contact while their hormones are raging . how won't you have them see a pussy in their rectums.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The Anus In Niger State (Photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
Godfullsam:
I don't know why these northerners like doing with boys. If you find out, he may have more than two wives at home
I tire o.

The Devil is everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The Anus In Niger State (Photo) by Apexdon(m): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
Why are d hausas so demonic?There is no difference between an Hausa Fulani and d cattle he rears. Smh

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The Anus In Niger State (Photo) by Alagbada1(m): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
Your Anus will be violently raped in the prison insha Allah.

8 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The Anus In Niger State (Photo) by funlord(m): 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
Sultan Musty "anal" Abdullahi?

Another useless good for nothing _aboki muslim pederast! Pathetic! grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The Anus In Niger State (Photo) by veekid(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2017

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The Anus In Niger State (Photo) by KingLennon(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
I just dey think how many years im go dey prison. When him come back, nobody go know am again by that time Seun don contest for President too...

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The Anus In Niger State (Photo) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
See his devilish face.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The Anus In Niger State (Photo) by HIScraziness(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
Jheess!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The Anus In Niger State (Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
shocked

A new independent research has discovered that more Nigerian men are now going anal these days.
You really can't blame them

Naija women's kuvuki are mostly slacked and can't grip even a small dogo....because of the condemned-oil like secretions which are very slippery.
Your thing just wobbles freely there like it is trying to survive drowning in a lake.

Gone are the days when a kuvuki gripped better than Herod Agrippa so they go for anal that is tighter.

They should jail this man, although he did not rape them; they are underage.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The Anus In Niger State (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
Na wa o

There are more homosexuals in that part of the country. Their sexual desires is out of this world. From marrying minors to this. angry

13 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The Anus In Niger State (Photo) by LoveJesus87(m): 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
T
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The Anus In Niger State (Photo) by lmm4real: 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
ok pls move him to Ikorodu justice awaits him there.

12 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The Anus In Niger State (Photo) by MirJay: 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
undecided . This is an act of sodomy, punishable by death. He should be castrated for raping Lil boys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The Anus In Niger State (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
Who are mine to condemn him

But why this wickedness

Simply apply yam and olive oil in his own anus

Shikena

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The Anus In Niger State (Photo) by slawomir: 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
Meh.h........the kind rubbish wey humans dey do sometimes dey fear Devil himself
I can't take this. He looks like a low budget ass Moda fucker
Oh lord, in fact I can't take this let me just faint. Oh no!! !

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The Anus In Niger State (Photo) by LagosismyHome(f): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
I hope they lock him in prisom and throw the keys away for life.... and may other men put his ass through hell

What an evil person to rape minor / young children.. see his ugly face
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The Anus In Niger State (Photo) by ekensi01: 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
Op the way you come the pronounce anus come make me cover my own.

But which tribe they Niger state?

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The Anus In Niger State (Photo) by veekid(m): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
Fear North and Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The Anus In Niger State (Photo) by Thobiy(m): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
What is the meaning of this?what do he tends to benefit from this act. This is not a court matter, let them give him AJEKUN IYAAAA

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The Anus In Niger State (Photo) by whizzyleejr(m): 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
How will such a sex be fun??, no clits to rubb, no breast to squeeze, gosh...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The Anus In Niger State (Photo) by ripbubu: 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
Is buhari dead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The Anus In Niger State (Photo) by free2ryhme: 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
Make dem castrate am abegi
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The Anus In Niger State (Photo) by Charles4075(m): 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
WTF
I can't take this

7 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The Anus In Niger State (Photo) by HMZi: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
gay.. Cut dick of,dont know how to use it.
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With 4 Boys Through The Anus In Niger State (Photo) by ugosonics: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ok oo

Check my signature for cheap internet data plan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dismissed Soldier Rapes 3-year-old Girl In Abuja, Threatens Family. Photos / Rev. Fr. Mathias Opara Kidnapped In Imo / 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.