Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. (8316 Views)

See What Nairalanders Has Turned Nairaland Into (photos) / Strictly For Intelligent And Honest Nairalanders; In Five (5) Words, Who Are You / I Want To Give My Mouth More Than My Vagina, Am I Sick ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Victornezzar: 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
greyboy5000:
what ? shocked Victornezzar did you know bihari is on nairaland
Since na 1 of all dis mods got me banned cos I insulted him on his thread
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
MRSoftapples:
calm down smallie.. Why the pride? so stop lying, in the past, you won't dare mention me and say I'm high.. i would have feed your flesh to bats to eat this night..
please go and sit down
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by pryme(m): 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
vicfuntop:

Is it that politics section are really mean

Politics section is a war zone, you will get ripped to shreds if you are against Biafra, hate filled abuse is the bread and butter there, bigotry is like the air they breath there, some guys may try to keep meaningful conversations - but not for long.

The war of words is just a heartbeat away in politics section.

All my bans on NL has come because of my comments replying and hateful post.

But now am seeing the funny side of being stupid grin grin
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
teehamzat:
Easy for me to assume the role of a hypocrite like most nairalanders but it is really not a penchant for me, If i have 0.1% doubt your comment is a foolish or stupid one, i would say it to your face, i mean what can you do about it?
I always feel your bluntness
You are a real nigga wink
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
Victornezzar:

Since na
1 of all dis mods got me banned cos I insulted him on his thread
are you serious cheesy
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
ZarZar:

If you wanna see them in action, go to the miscellaneous sub-forum & you'll be shocked.

Watch out for an old woman called P-Angel. She's a mean old bat.

Let me brief you about some of the lingo because they censor & change some words.

Butter = shit
Treetrunk = fùck
Cookiemonster = bìtch
Goddamn = sparklemotion grin

There're some good people of course, but the mean ones make that place tiring sometimes. It's a good place if you wanna learn in-depth astrology though.
lol

1 Like

teehamzat:

Yea now i get what you saying..dis one that any dick nd harry will just create unreasonable threads,.it was mad blood then man,NL was sweet, each section had its lord..reminds me of coogar..dude held down the EPL section
he he coogar was one mad fellow..
Do you remember missclassy?
lol i still miss her.
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Victornezzar: 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
greyboy5000:
are you serious cheesy
Yeah but he don't reply mentions
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

all the same thank you jareh

lemme go an start writing cheesy

but wait o dont you think this my moniker would instill fear in him and probably make him ignore me shocked shocked

lemme first go and open new account with my full name
i'm coming cheesy cheesy
hahahahahhaha

1 Like

Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
sekxy:

please go and sit down
I forgive you..
greyboy5000:
what ? shocked Victornezzar did you know bihari is on nairaland
This is the link to his account https://www.nairaland.com/presidency
pryme:

Politics section is a war zone, you will get ripped to shreds if you are against Biafra, hate filled abuse is the bread and butter there, bigotry is like the air they breath there, some guys may try to keep meaningful conversations - but not for long.

The war of words is just a heartbeat away in politics section.

All my bans on NL has come because of my comments replying and hateful post.

But now am seeing the funny side of being stupid grin grin

Ok. Thanks
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
kaziblake ain't you through with your wedding? cheesy
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
MRSoftapples:
I forgive you..
and you are??
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by teehamzat(m): 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
MRSoftapples:
he he coogar was one mad fellow..
Do you remember missclassy?
lol i still miss her.
We all miss her bro, she deactivated nd just went blank, or you have know of any of her alt?...most of them just went awol...lol
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
sekxy:

and you are??
vagina destroyer.
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by teehamzat(m): 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
greyboy5000:
I always feel your bluntness
You are a real nigga wink
grin grin
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by kaziblake(f): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
MRSoftapples:
kaziblake ain't you through with your wedding? cheesy
I'm done and even pregnant
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by LegendVibes: 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Abeq share me d link also m interested
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
teehamzat:

We all miss her bro, she deactivated nd just went blank, or you have know of any of her alt?...most of them just went awol...lol
All of them just left all of a sudden, i still see some online but not often..
Truckpusher is married now, its like kingtom too is married.

1 Like

Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
MRSoftapples:
vagina destroyer.
foolishness in high places
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
kaziblake:
I'm done and even pregnant
he he i guess my prophecy has come through..
But you promise to invite me na..
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by kaziblake(f): 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
MRSoftapples:
he he i guess my prophecy has come through..
But you promise to invite me na..
During my child dedication.
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
sekxy:

foolishness in high places
lol my beautiful friend, my sweet love, I'm just playing pranks on you..
I'm your love, i deflowered you..its me
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
kaziblake:
During my child dedication.
can i prophecy for you again?
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
sexybbstar:

This is the link to his account
https://www.nairaland.com/presidency
thanks sis
No those are BMC crew
They operate the account on his behalf
That is under the ministry of information.
They are using the the old USSR soviet union way to gauge public opinion(acting like ordinary citizens) but exploiting new technology wink

1 Like

Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by teehamzat(m): 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
MRSoftapples:
All of them just left all of a sudden, i still see some online but not often..
Truck.pusher is married now, its like king.tom too is married.
grin grin....Wen you go marry?
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
teehamzat:

grin grin....Wen you go marry?
he he i plan to propose to sekxy very soon..
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
MRSoftapples:
lol my beautiful friend, my sweet love, I'm just playing pranks on you..
I'm your love, i deflowered you..its me
nope love,,I just deflowered you last night,,,you were so inexperienced and because i was not around today ,you decided to rape that little 3year old girl...you deserve to be stoned but not to death..
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by kaziblake(f): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
MRSoftapples:
can i prophecy for you again?
oya
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by teehamzat(m): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
MRSoftapples:
he he i plan to propose to sek.xy very soon..
Thats great, but that gal get bad mouth ooo grin
Re: Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
Victornezzar:

Yeah but he don't reply mentions
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Be Honest, How Often Do You Change Your Panties / Is This A Camel Toe,hippopo-toe-mus Or Toe Toe / Beautiful Fat Lady With Big Tummy & Big Hips Shows Her Dance Moves (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.