Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,772 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Interview Invite With Union Bank Owerri - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invite With Union Bank Owerri (2308 Views)

Interview Invite With GM GLOBAL, Is It A Scam? Please Help / Interview Invite With TRADE CONNECT / Help Got A Job Interview Invite With SNL @ikorudu Real Or Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Invite With Union Bank Owerri by Benny4(m): 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hi all, please did anybody get an invite for interview for Teller at the Union Bank Owerri branch slated for Tuesday next week, need to contact anyone that got it. If any plz quote or pm. Currently in Lagos need to make plans and hope it's worth travelling. Regards
Re: Interview Invite With Union Bank Owerri by KreScendo(m): 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
Please, how did you apply?
Re: Interview Invite With Union Bank Owerri by Benny4(m): 11:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
KreScendo:
Please, how did you apply?
Through a consulting firm..
Re: Interview Invite With Union Bank Owerri by mauriceminor: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2017
which firm?
Re: Interview Invite With Union Bank Owerri by Uchefame(m): 8:13am On Jul 07, 2017
Benny4:
Hi all, please did anybody get an invite for interview for Teller at the Union Bank Owerri branch slated for Tuesday next week, need to contact anyone that got it. If any plz quote or pm. Currently in Lagos need to make plans and hope it's worth travelling. Regards

Indicate the address let me know if it is the same with me
Re: Interview Invite With Union Bank Owerri by Benny4(m): 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
Uchefame:

Indicate the address let me know if it is the same with me

OK, Douglas road owerri.. sorry for the late reply..
Re: Interview Invite With Union Bank Owerri by merit1988(f): 6:10am On Jul 11, 2017
Benny4:

Through a consulting firm..
[quote][/quote] somebody asked u which firm u applied in and u kept num. We don't like to help each other in this country.we don't love ourselves at all. If u can't disclose valid information to Pple,others will. Mtchewww angry
Re: Interview Invite With Union Bank Owerri by Benny4(m): 7:25am On Jul 11, 2017
merit1988:
somebody asked u which firm u applied in and u kept num. We don't like to help each other in this country.we don't love ourselves at all. If u can't disclose valid information to Pple,others will. Mtchewww angry

Lol, why u come carry firewood for head na? Well the truth is I saw it but couldn't remember the firm as I had a long journey yesterday which made me tired. No vex u hear hehe, Selah.
Re: Interview Invite With Union Bank Owerri by Benny4(m): 7:27am On Jul 11, 2017
mauriceminor:
which firm?

Sorry it's coming a bit late. here's their link: www.lingtonandbernie.com, bless!
Re: Interview Invite With Union Bank Owerri by merit1988(f): 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
Benny4:

Lol, why u come carry firewood for head na? Well the truth is I saw it but couldn't remember the firm as I had a long journey yesterday which made me tired. No vex u hear hehe, Selah.
[quote][/quote] I go carry even rock for my head jare cos I'm also interested in knowing the firm. Abi u no Know as country be? 1Luv kiss
Re: Interview Invite With Union Bank Owerri by Valmesk(m): 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
Dear valued applicant,

Sequel to your application on our online Portal to work as DSA with Union bank a telephone call would be place across to you between 9th July to 10th July. To verify your choice of work place and to confirm you availability for the job.

See list of available work location:

Cluster

Branch

ABA

ABA FACTORY RD.

ABA MAIN

ABA MARKET

UMUOCHAM

ARIARIA

ABIA

AROCHUKWU

OHAFIA

NGWA RD. ABA

UMUAHIA

UMUDIKE

AWKA

ABAGANA

AJALLI

AWKA

ENUGU UKWU

IGBO-UKWU

NNEWI MAIN

OKO

ENUGU

9TH MILE ENUGU

ABAKALIKI

AGBANI

EMENE

GARDEN AVE. BRANCH

NSUKKA

OGBEDE

OGBETE MARKET

OGUI RD.

OKPARA AVE. ENUGU

ZIK AVENUE

ONITSHA

ATANI BRIDGE HEAD

BRIGHT STREET ONITSHA

MARKET NKPOR

NEW MKT RD. ONITSHA

NIGER BRIDGE HD. ONITSHA

NKPOR MAIN-JUNCTION

OGIDI

PLEATEU

BANK STREET JOS

DOEMAK

JOS MAIN MARKET

LAFIA BRANCH

LANGTANG

M.M. WAY JOS

PANYAM (Panksin and Mangu)

IMO

2ND OWERRI

ABOH MBAISE

ANARA TOWN PH

OKIGWE

OKIGWE ROAD OWERRI

ORLU

OWERRI MAIN

Philip outsourcing sent the invitation
Re: Interview Invite With Union Bank Owerri by Benny4(m): 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
merit1988:
I go carry even rock for my head jare cos I'm also interested in knowing the firm. Abi u no Know as country be? 1Luv kiss

Smile, I totally understand. God go make everything better.. just try input ur details on their site and other consulting firms too.. Selah!

1 Like

Re: Interview Invite With Union Bank Owerri by Benny4(m): 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
Valmesk:
Dear valued applicant,

Sequel to your application on our online Portal to work as DSA with Union bank a telephone call would be place across to you between 9th July to 10th July. To verify your choice of work place and to confirm you availability for the job.

See list of available work location:

Philip outsourcing sent the invitation

Yes this is also valid as i got a call too from em to confirm my choice of location and also they are recruiting for Union bank as I also saw peeps for marketing taking training at the venue I went for my interview. They were all recruited by the above mentioned coy.. GL
Re: Interview Invite With Union Bank Owerri by Ibkabasa(m): 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
how can i apply
Re: Interview Invite With Union Bank Owerri by Chinenye74: 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
How can I apply please

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment In A Multinational Company (8 Positions) / Current Vacancies At ITEX Integrated Services Limited / Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA), 2019 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.