Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,260 members, 7,807,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test (134334 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . / Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
oluwagaloba:
Please what's going on about the test
New Timetable is out...the old one have been extended due to the application extension
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Tmercy(m): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
[
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by slyd90(m): 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
goodguy4sure:
Wait Patiently for either an SMS or Email from NPower for Local government Verification

alright..thanks
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by ogazi4u(m): 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
hello please I need help. I'm confused. I got this text from NPOWER

'Dear Candidate

Following your success at the Npower test, you are hereby invited for an interview with details as follows:

Date: Tuesday 18th July 2017

Venue: Royalton Hotel, 16 Gongola St, Garki, Area 2,Abuja

Time: 12NOON

Candidates are to attend this interview with a mode of identification. You may contact us on 09033059921 for further enquiries. Candidates are to ensure adherence to their interview slots.' the bone of contention is the means of ID... I don't have my national ID at hand...what should I do?? please, but I have my NIN with me...canna use it in place of National ID... thanks...
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by slyd90(m): 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
ogazi4u:

'Dear Candidate

Following your success at the Npower test, you are hereby invited for an interview with details as follows:

Candidates are to attend this interview with a mode of identification. You may contact us on 09033059921 for further enquiries. Candidates are to ensure adherence to their interview slots.' the bone of contention is the means of ID... I don't have my national ID at hand...what should I do?? please, but I have my NIN with me...canna use it in place of National ID... thanks...

have u written the online test? if yess when?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by jewmebabie: 1:17am On Jul 17, 2017
goodguy4sure:
No

plz guyz i need advice on this device of a thing .... is it necessary to choose a device? wat if i don't need a tab hope it ll not affect my test?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by ogazi4u(m): 7:18am On Jul 17, 2017
slyd90:

have u written the online test? if yess when?
yes.. 3rd of July
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Stevosty: 7:26am On Jul 17, 2017
ogazi4u:

'Dear Candidate

Congrats, may I ask what you applied for? You can use your nin slip.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Laxy009(m): 7:45am On Jul 17, 2017
Please house, I need a fast response on this issue. My friend is unable to login into her npower account using her phone number and her BVN, the response she keep getting is invalid. What might be wrong with her account? And what's the solution?

Thanks
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by WINDSOW(m): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2017
Clemzzz:

Then all your First Class is a waste . Lol
Y u dey curse na?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by fruitfulnathia(f): 10:37am On Jul 17, 2017
pls how do i know i hv successfully passed the NTax assessment test?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 17, 2017
goodguy4sure:
Invitation is currently going on now for those FG selected for there Tax Agents...
this interview is different from the NPower​ Scheme.. but they use the NPower Applicant to select those going for. the interview

Pls where did you get this information from. I got an invite for interview tomorrow
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by MrOlayinka: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
Laxy009:
Please house, I need a fast response on this issue. My friend is unable to login into her npower account using her phone number and her BVN, the response she keep getting is invalid. What might be wrong with her account? And what's the solution?

Thanks

Tell her to be patient.

An SMS containing a link will be sent for the test, prior to this SMS she may/may not be able to access her dashboard.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Funpeter: 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
hot
mum
:

Pls where did you get this information from. I got an invite for interview tomorrow
please was the lagos address
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Felvet(f): 9:11am On Jul 18, 2017
I was able to answer 10 questions, the 11th question was not there but the answer options were there. So I didn't choose any, since the question was not there. Please should I rewrite the test
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Femexx(m): 9:32am On Jul 18, 2017
Damdid93:
I don't think the n-power test is going in accordance with the stated dates. I registered on July 1st and I received a msg to proceed with my online test which I did today.
for those with much understanding about the npower test... what does it mean when your review column is having not permitted in it... cos I received the msg before proceeding with the test.
My sister got this same review after her test. Is there any implications?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by tsquare299(m): 9:39am On Jul 18, 2017
Femexx:

My sister got this same review after her test.
Is there any implications?
According to Npower, it means u r not permitted to view your score so it is score column.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Femexx(m): 9:47am On Jul 18, 2017
tsquare299:

According to Npower, it means u r not permitted to view your score so it is score column.
Thanks @tsquare299

1 Like

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by gsleek(m): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2017
the test is so cheap, i think the fg is scamming us....lol..
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by slyd90(m): 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by slyd90(m): 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
gsleek:
the test is so cheap, i think the fg is scamming us....lol..
Cheap as it seemz many will still fail
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by tsquare299(m): 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
ogazi4u:

'Dear Candidate

Hi, how was d interview?
can u share us information about it? thanks

3 Likes

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by HopeAlive16(f): 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by OfficialSam(m): 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hello Nairalanders!
I wrote my test earlier 2day on N tax. After submitting d answers, i saw something like 'highest mark'. Pls can anyone tell me what to do next. By d way, i did nt receive any msg for d test o. Abeg, make una help me.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by akot81(m): 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
Whoever that has done his/her interview should brief us about it.
tsquare299:

Hi, how was d interview?
can u share us information about it? thanks
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by johnsemeron: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
When is npower teach will write and till now have not received any sms
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by tsquare299(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
OfficialSam:
Hello Nairalanders!
I wrote my test earlier 2day on N tax. After submitting d answers, i saw something like 'highest mark'. Pls can anyone tell me what to do next. By d way, i did nt receive any msg for d test o. Abeg, make una help me.

it means d grading method, that is they choose successful applicants base on scores.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by OfficialSam(m): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
tsquare299:

it means d grading method, that is they choose successful applicants base on scores.

Does it mean I have passed?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by tsquare299(m): 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
OfficialSam:

Does it mean I have passed?
u have to wait for feedback from Npower.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by HopeAlive16(f): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
tsquare299:

u have to wait for feedback from Npower.
Pls I just wrote the test but there's no provision for selecting device. I've been refreshing the page for a while now still no show. Pls why is that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Vacancies 5.0 / Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.