Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,156 members, 7,780,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:51 AM

Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming (35915 Views)

Data Plans For Different Network Providers / China Issues 5G Licenses In Timely Boost For Huawei / See The Fastest Night Data Plan Browsing And Downloading Network Currently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming by maryjan8(f): 11:55am On Jul 06, 2017
Cool
Re: Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming by nobodysmanrob(m): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2017
Don't think it's sustainable just yet
Re: Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:58am On Jul 06, 2017
Hehehe

See all these ones sha
Re: Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming by kaptainp(m): 11:58am On Jul 06, 2017
Nice one oya make I start download
Re: Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming by wildchild1: 11:59am On Jul 06, 2017
issokay

Check my signature for 2017/2018 club Jerseys and Confederation Cup countries jersey
Re: Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
A question please..

How does the time count?

As long as the data is on or irrespective of whether your data is on??
Re: Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming by modsfucker: 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
The way Etisalat giraffes at other successful network providers right now

Re: Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
I got a msg about LTE from etisalat and now this,etisalat is up to something great cool. For where I dey stay for oniru I dey download 1gb less than an hour.even currently that I'm in Bayelsa I dey get fast speed for tombia.
Re: Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming by Edifyer: 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
nuelnik:
Etisalat introduces a Time Base Data Plans know as BlazeOn for unlimited browsing , this plans gives way for unlimited browsing and download during the given time frame you opt for

Here are the list of the data plans
•For N50 you get 10min to browse
•For N70 you get 15min to browse
•For N120 you get 30min to browse
or you can go for the 1hour plan.

Read more http://www.nueltech.com/2017/07/download-blazeon-app-for-etisalat.html

Can i get 111 minutes that is complete football match with extra time for 100 naira? so that i can stop going to viewing center

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming by Seniorcitizen(m): 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nice
Re: Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming by tosyne2much(m): 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
Decale:
Nl mods and their misleading topics

It's not unlimited. Fair usage applies. You can't use up to 1.5GB in the one hour plan

Theoretically, it's useless...
Before the tinkle of an eye, 10 mins is gone

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming by Abeyjide: 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
tosyne2much:
All these people and their wayowayo and stingy data plans sha.. They will give you a shoe with their left hand and collect your legs with their right hand

this your post funny die. true talk shall

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming by tosyne2much(m): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
Edifyer:

Can i get 111 minutes that is complete football match with extra time for 100 naira? so that i can stop going to viewing center
Abeg where you want see that one? cheesy
Re: Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming by ITbomb(m): 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
Decale:

It's not unlimited. Fair usage applies. You can't use up to 1.5GB in the one hour plan

Just calculating, if the worse happens and the speed get throttled to 500kbps, how much can i get in 30 minutes

500kbps will give 30mb

So for 30 minutes, you can get 900mb max

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming by tosyne2much(m): 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
Abeyjide:

this your post funny die. true talk shall
Na so dia matter be bro cheesy
Re: Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming by udemzyudex(m): 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lol.. Waking up from their slumber.
Re: Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming by tosyne2much(m): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
ITbomb:

Just calculating, if the worse happens and the speed get throttled to 500kbps, how much can i get in 30 minutes

500kbps will give 30mb

So for 30 minutes, you can get 900mb max
And I hope you know that speed normally gets throttled especially during the day time due to congestion, unlike midnight. Therefore, it's even possible the speed gets throttled to 200kbps cheesy

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
Decale:

Completely & uterly USELESS grin
Re: Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming by ripbubu: 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
Decale:

Re: Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming by steric58(m): 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
It's over for Etimumu
Re: Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming by soath(m): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
sorextee:
Let me mount my canopy here..
Make it three bro grin
Re: Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming by Gobhanky: 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
Team spectranet only
10k and above.
Unlimited night browsing things
Nothi g like 4g in naija
Na scam
Be prepared for 2g 3g speed
Re: Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming by baba4thegehs: 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
Make I test am with my 4G first. ..Seems this might work
Re: Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming by baba4thegehs: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
Gobhanky:
Team spectranet only
10k and above.
Unlimited night browsing things
Nothi g like 4g in naija
Na scam
Be prepared for 2g 3g speed

Baba abeg no go there ooo Etisalat 4G is Mad

I downloaded a file of 20mb in 3secs

Re: Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming by Gobhanky: 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
Until etisalat bring ulimited for 10k
Baba i no dey interested in dia 20mins shiit
baba4thegehs:

Baba abeg no go there ooo Etisalat 4G is Mad

I downloaded a file of 20mb in 3secs
Re: Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming by WOCKHARDI(m): 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
I have dumped my Etisalat SIM card for now. Let them again promise me #3,000 data and #1,000 airtime if I have not used the SIM for one month - provided I recharge with #200 and above. A promise that was never kept. I tried it and ' lost ' #400.
Re: Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming by emmyfizzy12(m): 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
nuelnik:
Etisalat introduces a Time Base Data Plans know as BlazeOn for unlimited browsing , this plans gives way for unlimited browsing and download during the given time frame you opt for . AIRTEL were the first to introduced something similar to this back 2015 but along the line something led to its fading .

This Etisalat timely based data plans would be very beneficial to those subscribers who has fast Etisalat Network and also has heavy files to download. According to Etisalat "most internet users in Nigeria don't know how much data they consume while streaming or browsing"

The Etisalat timely based data plans is made possible by an app called BlazeOn.

Read more http://www.nueltech.com/2017/07/download-blazeon-app-for-etisalat.html
Mumu data plan...N120 for 30minutes? What if their is no network during that period?...hen.

Re: Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming by dustmalik: 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
Decale:

Have you actually tested it, or you are just giving personal assumption?

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
the plan will make sense for watching live streams online
Re: Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming by successking401(m): 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
nuelnik:
Etisalat introduces a Time Base Data Plans know as BlazeOn for unlimited browsing , this plans gives way for unlimited browsing and download during the given time frame you opt for . AIRTEL were the first to introduced something similar to this back 2015 but along the line something led to its fading .

This Etisalat timely based data plans would be very beneficial to those subscribers who has fast Etisalat Network and also has heavy files to download. According to Etisalat "most internet users in Nigeria don't know how much data they consume while streaming or browsing"

The Etisalat timely based data plans is made possible by an app called BlazeOn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Do Things Deleted On Phones Go To? / How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster / Great App For Watching Live Matches (android)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.