Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum (14495 Views)

Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani / Aliyu Wamakko Replaces Abdullahi Adamu As Chairman Northern Senators Forum / Southern Senators Begin Confab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum by Smooyis(m): 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
ajoguegbe:
This people have not learnt that what is happening is a revolution. During a revolution, opinion of touts and seemingly sincere people with purpose count more than those of the wealthy and powerful. I didnt expect them to say other wise-the system is already favouring them to the detriment of million others.

Nnamdi Kanu has pressed the right buttons, it will be no time before Nigeria comes

collapsing like a pack of cards. I like the way he put it: I will destroy Nigeria with the truth

Truth does not destroy rather it builds.
Re: Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum by eluquenson(m): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
My piece of advice to Nnamdi Kanu is just to be quiet for a while, he talks and brags a lot which will lead him to nothing but extinction.

The problem they should resolve is development of the south east instead of secession.

Another problem i fathom Nnamdi is having is management of success.
Re: Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum by eluquenson(m): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
My piece of advice to Nnamdi Kanu is just to be quiet for a while, he talks and brags a lot which will lead him to nothing but extinction.

The problem they should resolve is development of the south east instead of secession.

Biafra can never be actualized.
Re: Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
Basic123:

lolz,Igbo(s) are funny. But you knew how to associate with yorubas to make GEJ president in 2011.

beautiful hypocrites.
u be pure olodo, who told u jonathan is an igbo
Re: Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
eluquenson:

Biafra can never be actualized.
how is it ur business? are u from south east?
Re: Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum by eluquenson(m): 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
kaluxy007:
how is it ur business? are u from south east?
You can beat your chest again omo Igbo jatijati tongue

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
hammer6:

Dat is just it, u are crowding our space, we dont want ur association at any level, go to Oduduwa and form relevance, whilst we will be in our own separate country.

But between the yoruba and ibo, who are presently tenants in each other's land and need to relocate to his fatherland. You know the answer as much as everybody does. No matter how long it takes, it's the tenant that must vacate the property. Your crowding has become sufficating. Do the needful and stop fake posturing.
Re: Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
hammer6:

All the Zoo PDP and APC leaders are slaves.

Do u see an Igbo Prince or Royal like Nnamdi betray his Kingdom for a piece of poultry meal. Never!

Slaves cannot be responsible for Treasury or Public Office in Biafra.

I hope so.
Re: Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
eluquenson:
You can beat your chest again omo Igbo jatijati tongue
make dem give us d referendum first. d oil money una no go see again oloriburuku ole shocked
Re: Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
hammer6:

We will use latest technology to kill ourselves very well.

All this blackmail might have worked with Biafra war children, but it wont work with us.

Talking trash!

The Arewa youths gave you an option to leave peaceably with enough notice to the bargain. Here you are boasting of killing yourselves with modern technology. Isn't that rather like a disposable fool standing in front of a moving train to prove bravery ? And does that prove that you want biafra or want to leave nigeria at all ?
Re: Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum by Kirigidi(m): 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
facelessangel:
I dont know why Afonjas always like to vie the position of Tresurer, Auditor, acountant etc. Always where they can embezzle money.

Why would they senators allow a yoruba man to be Tresurer and Auditor? this guys treacherous, nawaoh
The treasurer [Sen. Omo-Agege] is not Afonja but Urhobo.
Re: Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
Basic123:

Dont only follow,glue with me.I'm here to neutralize your tribalism.invariably,I will have to be tribalistic to do that.
Nobody will see your "username" and will be doubtful of who you are.I'm here to treat your Bleep up and expose you further.

Beautifully coined answer for a pretentious tribal chief and hypocrist.
Re: Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum by ipob1(m): 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
Sagay212:
if it is biafra or death, death is what ipods will get and life will continue for other law abiding Nigerians. Though the ipod miscreants will make noise, chest beat, give ultimatums and cry to UN and international court as usual and after some weeks, they lose their voice,go back to their petty trade due to severe hunger.
ii tink this nairaland is a tribalist site. Hw can u call freedom fighters miscreants, wish them death, yet u wount get a ban, but they are quick to ban any Biafran defending his idea. Yet u expect nigeria to be one nd fair? No it can't happen
Re: Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum by marvin902(m): 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
all this primitive igbo baboons should shut up..
tenants dey tell landlord e won go e own huse but e nor won leave landlord huse..
leave Yoruba lands and nigeria alone..

piece of trash...
olori buruku
Re: Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum by ipob1(m): 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
The electorate wields sovereign power in a democratic system, so all these idiots are noting
Re: Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum by luluman: 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
Basic123:
Lolz,waiting for the biafran yiibos to abandon their southeast senators and start shouting Afonjas.like someone wey dem put pepper for him pussy or dick.
They can foolishly say those senators are half caste of Yoruba & IBO parents

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum by Sagay212: 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
ipob1:
ii tink this nairaland is a tribalist site. Hw can u call freedom fighters miscreants, wish them death, yet u wount get a ban, but they are quick to ban any Biafran defending his idea. Yet u expect nigeria to be one nd fair? No it can't happen

If you have common sense, you would understand that it is you wish yourself death. You ipods have said it is biafrau.d or death. You are not going to get the biafrua.d hence death is the other option you wish for yourself. You get what you want. The freedom fighters that did not fight for freedom during Jonathan's govt? you think you are dealing with phools. fight for freedom from your governors who embezzle your state funds monthly. If you ipod miscreants make any unnecessary trouble and try to cause inconvenience for other nigerians, you'll be dealt with severely.

and I don't know what you are waiting for that you cannot go and get the biafrau.d or get death in exchange. Ya'll just make noise on the internet.
Re: Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum by Ikwerreboy(m): 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
hammer6:
Southern with Yoruba?

God-forbid, it has already been rejected in heaven and earth.

Yoruba are Northern, Biafra is a separatist movement.

We have no interest in association with Yorubas.

Southern Unity Is What We Want Now In The South
Re: Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum by ipob1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
Sagay212:

If you have common sense, you would understand that it is you wish yourself death. You ipods have said it is biafrau.d or death. You are not going to get the biafrua.d hence death is the other option you wish for yourself. You get what you want. The freedom fighters that did not fight for freedom during Jonathan's govt? you think you are dealing with phools. fight for freedom from your governors who embezzle your state funds monthly. If you ipod miscreants make any unnecessary trouble and try to cause inconvenience for other nigerians, you'll be dealt with severely.

and I don't know what you are waiting for that you cannot go and get the biafrau.d or get death in exchange. Ya'll just make noise on the internet.
are u kidding me? Taught I was talkin to an educated person. U are an illiterate
Re: Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum by Sagay212: 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
ipob1:
are u kidding me? Taught I was talkin to an educated person. U are an illiterate

Oga go out there and get your biafra.ud or death. You chest beating, flat head, yam leg internet coward.
Re: Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum by ipob1(m): 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
Sagay212:

Oga go out there and get your biafra.ud or death. You chest beating, flat head, yam leg internet coward.
I said u are an illiterate, counter my accusation nd stop being stupid. Anyway, u are 2 local.
Re: Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum by talk2emma: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
The few of them can't speak for us...the voice of the people must be heard
Re: Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum by ogidiarinzep: 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
my Igbo brothers,I don't like the way we always react on any issues relating to our Yoruba brotherss here on naira land .so much insult to each other.can't we argue intellectually. and forget about d past issues.
Re: Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum by Sagay212: 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
ipob1:
I said u are an illiterate, counter my accusation nd stop being stupid. Anyway, u are 2 local.

Counter your accusation? About being an illiterate? Do you even know the meaning of the word illiterate? International akpu eating, blocked head, chest beating ipod miscreant. Stop embarrassing yourself. Go get you biafrua.d or death. Stop being a hopeless coward.
Re: Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum by Flatties: 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
hammer6:
We will keep repeating it until everybody understands dat.

All we are asking is referendum to exit, period!

U either give us dat or we fight and die, either way, the party is over, enough of cake sharing.

What if you get a referendum but you don't get the required votes??
Re: Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum by zirizee(m): 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
hammer6:
Southern with Yoruba?

God-forbid, it has already been rejected in heaven and earth.

Yoruba are Northern, Biafra is a separatist movement.

We have no interest in association with Yorubas.
ur problem has no bound,i wonder wot u use ur brain 4,dont u think? ndiara.
Re: Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum by poseidon12: 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Is there any thing like Southern Senators Forum? The South has always been divided along ethnic line.
As they are mouthing off One Nigeria, they better get serious with the process of restructuring or else Nigeria will blow up on our faces.
Re: Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum by eluquenson(m): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
kaluxy007:
make dem give us d referendum first. d oil money una no go see again oloriburuku ole shocked
We gat alternative dude
Re: Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum by femolii: 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
hammer6:

Dat is just it, u are crowding our space, we dont want ur association at any level, go to Oduduwa and form relevance, whilst we will be in our own separate country.

If u don't want it pull out osu pig.
Re: Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum by Rikidony(m): 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
hammer6:

We will use latest technology to kill ourselves very well.

All this blackmail might have worked with Biafra war children, but it wont work with us.

Talking trash!
the worst brain dead ipob fellow I have ever come across, BIAFRA OR DEAD
Biafra will never be achieved, its either you start the war now and get ur next option death, or forever remain silence.
Re: Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum by ajoguegbe(m): 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
My brother truth destroys falsehood
Smooyis:

Truth does not destroy rather it builds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyetola, His Deputy Dragged To Court Over Oath Of Office / Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC / CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.