Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President (29735 Views)

Buhari Campaign Organization To Occupy NASS If Saraki Fails To Resign. / "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu / Why Saraki Didn't Defect To PDP Just Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:49am On Jul 06, 2017
grin
OP,
Alert don come?
How market, nwannem?
Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by Virtualaccounts: 9:49am On Jul 06, 2017
Why should I engage a Virtual Accountant when I can make do with a calculator, spreadsheets and a less qualified accountant?

A calculator and spreadsheet will only compute figures, while a Virtual Accountant will prepare standard reports with proper classification and still interpret them.

A less qualified accountant will be very much at the receiving end instructions and close supervision.While a smart Virtual Accountant, because of wealth of experience has a wholistic and futuristic view of your business. We go ahead of your instructions and profer the best bespoke solutions for your business.

Save your time to run your business and still get maximum value added services.

Holla at 08029753761, 08086108687.

Happy holidays!

1 Like

Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by Codes151(m): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2017
What is it about saraki this early morning? Smh! Lemme find sth else to do
Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by jumboo: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2017
coolscott:
Having their preferred man at the helm of the affairs in the senate would have made easier the backing of the whims and desires of the executive by the senate.

Clearly, more of the intentions of the executive would be out-rightly supported or subtly promoted by the senate president, if he was the man the executive so badly wanted to put in place.

Let us look at some of these executive intentions

1). Implementation of the social media bill.

2). Implenting a grazing reserve bill to ensure cattle is reared in Nigeria the same way it has been done thousands of years ago, even though we are in mordern times and absolutely none of the top beef producing countries in the world is practice nomadic herding. Other Nigerians would have been forced to forfeit their lands to empower the idea

What else do you think would have happened if the executive's choice became senate president, and Bukola Saraki chose not to exercise his rights to satisfy his desire to contest, as his party's stalwarts told him?

Your arguments would have held water if the bills were sponsored by the executive. I dont think any of these bills were sponsored by the executive!

4 Likes

Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by BininKingdom: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2017
sukkot:
sarakill the yoruba demon lol. so if saraki decides to be president that means yoruba is president and acting vice president. we still winning mayne lol . dunno why our brothers from biafra like to see division amongst us.

Saraki is Fulani and is from Ilorin Emirate

3 Likes

Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by sukkot: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2017
BininKingdom:

Saraki is Fulani and is from Ilorin Emirate
saraki is yoruba heritage. olusola bukola are his names. if you can show me a fulani man named olusola bukola i would give you 1 million dollars

yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by Meritocracy: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2017
temptnow:
I don't know why, am now putting saraki in prayer. God will continue to keep him there for us. The thiefnubuu Slayer. The man who humbled thiefnubuu.

The man who singlehandedly kicked thiefnubuu out of Abuja politics. Thiefnubuu have no say in this government. Even if Buhari kick bucket.
Hope you will take it if Tinubu give you gift, bastard. You will be here calling everybody name, i know your father will gladly accept to be Tinubu messenger if given the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 06, 2017
sukkot:
sarakill the yoruba demon lol. so if saraki decides to be president that means yoruba is president and acting vice president. we still winning mayne lol . dunno why our brothers from biafra like to see division amongst us.

That's the beauty of one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:53am On Jul 06, 2017
sukkot:

Obj wasn't pro yoruba but he is one.
Saraki isn't pro yoruba too

2 Likes

Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by BininKingdom: 9:54am On Jul 06, 2017
sukkot:
saraki is yoruba heritage. olusola bukola are his names

He is more Fulani than Yoruba

He is part of the Emirate

2 Likes

Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by sukkot: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2017
BininKingdom:

He is more Fulani than Yoruba

He is part of the Emirate
thats why he married into the awolowo family ? gerrarahere. he is 100 percent yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by GuntersChain(m): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2017
you wanted jagaban to be able to check mate buhari with his boys at the helm of affair at senate and house of rep, the cabals knew what they were doing right from inception. Who called the meeting at the int'l conference center, while some senator's were there already at the meeting venue waiting for the c in c, saraki was been elected senate presido.

1 Like

Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by sukkot: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Obj wasn't pro yoruba but he is one.
Saraki isn't pro yoruba too
i hear ya. its not about their intentions. none of them have good intentions. i was simply making the point based on biafrans support for saraki to spite yoruba. meaning even if saraki succeeds it still is yoruba man as head and yoruba as vp so either way we still winning lol
Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by Ventura1: 9:58am On Jul 06, 2017
olapluto:
Politics in Nigeria is beyond cyber cafe attendants.
You're right Nairaland Mods and supermod are acting like cyber cafe attendants these days.
Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by BininKingdom: 9:58am On Jul 06, 2017
sukkot:
thats why he married into the awolowo family ? gerrarahere. he is 100 percent yoruba.

He is a descendant of Fulani who conquered the Yorubas in Ilorin, he's 95% Fulani

2 Likes

Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by sukkot: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2017
BininKingdom:

He is a descendant of Fulani who conquered the Yorubas in Ilorin, he's 95% Fulani
yeye man saraki is a known yoruba man. those who know him and his family will tell you that. keep quiet there. fulani men are not as aggressive and rambunctious and power hungry like that. thats a yoruba trait lol. plus like i said he is olubukola olusola married into awolowo family. pure yoruba man. kiss the truth mayne
Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by larrypourl(m): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2017
The guy is trying honestly.
Check below for your quality loafers
Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2017
sukkot:
i hear ya. its not about their intentions. none of them have good intentions. i was simply making the point based on biafrans support for saraki to spite yoruba. meaning even if saraki succeeds it still is yoruba man as head and yoruba as vp so either way we still winning lol

It's not to spite Yoruba but tinubu.
Saraki doesn't consider himself yoruba as such, so you can't bring with him.

2 Likes

Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by BininKingdom: 10:02am On Jul 06, 2017
sukkot:
yeye man saraki is a known yoruba man. those who know him and his family will tell you that. keep quiet there.

You don't really know him.
Keep believing what suit u

2 Likes

Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by ephi123(f): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2017
sukkot:

Sigh. Should this be about "we still winning" or about having leaders that will actually make significant progress in the affairs of this country?

Our 'priorities' in this country, smh.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by sukkot: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

It's not to spite Yoruba but tinubu.
Saraki doesn't consider himself yoruba as such, so you can't bring with him.
i dont consider myself nigerian as such, was not born there and try as much as possible to distance myself from many nigerian traditional practices. but does that mean i am not nigerian ? lol. it is not what you consider yourself, it is what you are

and what is it you biafrans have against tinubu ? lagos is a vibrant beautiful city because of tinubu and many of your brethrens are enjoying the lagos he had the vision to create so why you hate him ? why dont you spend that energy in hating theodore and orji kalu who destroyed igboland by stealing all ya money ?

2 Likes

Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by remiopash: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2017
thisisayus:
I don't like him at all, that was how he hosted jayz with tax payer's money that year
btw, I wan sell muscle

How much? can you inbox me the price?
Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by sukkot: 10:07am On Jul 06, 2017
ephi123:

Sigh. Should this be about "we still winning" or about having leaders that will actually make significant progress in the affairs of this country?

Our 'priorities' in this country, smh.
lol its a post to spite the biafrans who use saraki against ' osinbande ' to spite yorubas. its a strategic post grin
Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by sukkot: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2017
BininKingdom:

You don't really know him.
Keep believing what suit u
are you for real ? the mans family history is well known in yoruba land. they are yoruba monarchy

1 Like

Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by ephi123(f): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2017
sukkot:
lol its a post to spite the biafrans who use saraki against ' osinbande ' to spite yorubas. its a strategic post grin

Doesn't make any difference. It still shows pettiness and really shallow thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by me69: 10:10am On Jul 06, 2017
Legalisation of covert kwarupsion
Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by sukkot: 10:12am On Jul 06, 2017
ephi123:

Doesn't make any difference. It still shows pettiness and really shallow thinking.
i am a petty nigga when i want to be. people around here know me as the pettiest nigga alive. no shame in my game grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by Bennycollins: 10:12am On Jul 06, 2017
Point!
Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by Suspect33(m): 10:12am On Jul 06, 2017
sukkot:
dont generalise, i love the yoruba tribe and it people, my first love grin was a yoruba girl, she made me crush on every slim yoruba girl i come across grin, 70 percent of my friends are yoruba, i love their simplicity, so dont generalise, yorubas are loved by the igbos

3 Likes

Re: Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President by Celegbengz(m): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2017
mrphysics:
Oh, saraki the jesus of IPOB
Stupidity de ur vein Abi? Wetin bring Jesus with IPOB

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 1,852 Soldiers / Tinubu To Kashamu: We Are Not In The Same Class; Go, Face Your Charges In US / King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.