Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried (22997 Views)

Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies / Maryam Ahmad Gumi Dies! Sheikh Gumi Losses Daughter / Sheikh Mustapha Sanusi Zuglool's Burial: Massive Crowd Shutdown Isolo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 07, 2017
If his tawheed is not same with prophet muhammad.. he will rot in hell.. as long as ur tawheed is n0t same with prophet muhammad... u die as a kafir
Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by carinmom(f): 10:19am On Jul 07, 2017
AbdelKabir:
grin grin grin

GBOSA!

GBOSA!! GBOSA!!!

May Allah forgive his sins.

I've never heard of him though, but this your Gbosa left me in confusion o

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by T4kbaba(m): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2017
ydass:
If these people dying will bring peace to this country. Then please Allah/God let them all die
Including you. Say Amen!
Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by AlBaqir(m): 10:32am On Jul 07, 2017
lfleak:
baba he is mimicking that guy's grammar... You are always ready to attack the sha'adah

# Is his name now "sha'adah"?

Anyway, I always attack those clown because nothing good come out of them.
Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by juman(m): 10:32am On Jul 07, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
In Nepal we don't know any of those people you mentioned

Funny. grin

They were great islamic scholars.
Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by Empiree: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2017
AhluSunnah:
If his tawheed is not same with prophet muhammad.. he will rot in hell.. as long as ur tawheed is n0t same with prophet muhammad... u die as a kafir
nigga please, could you stop this sh!t and focus on u and stop being nuisance ?
Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 07, 2017
Empiree:
Am no nigga.. and what exactly are u trying to say
Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by mukhcech(m): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2017
AbdelKabir:
grin grin grin

GBOSA!

GBOSA!! GBOSA!!!

I don't know what to tell you. But if u are a Muslim. Pls do seek forgiveness from ur Lord.
Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by lfleak: 11:03am On Jul 07, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Is his name now "sha'adah"?

Anyway, I always attack those clown because nothing good come out of them.
have you ever wondered how strong the bond of sha'adah we are sharing is?
Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by lfleak: 11:04am On Jul 07, 2017
mukhcech:

I don't know what to tell you. But if u are a Muslim. Pls do seek forgiveness from ur Lord.
dude he was referring to that guy's grammar error
Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by aitanofi(m): 11:09am On Jul 07, 2017
Inna Lilahi Wa Ina Ilaehi Rojiun. May Allah forgive him of his sins. I followed his sermon attentively during sahur. He is such a father.
Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by AlBaqir(m): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2017
AhluSunnah:

# Hell wey your master Jabata created, right?

# Really your craziness has surpassed that of your crazy master, Jabata.
Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by Trecixnine(m): 11:34am On Jul 07, 2017
[AbdelKabir]

GBOSA!

GBOSA!! GBOSA!!

Sorry AbdelKabir, people's misinterpretation is not uncommon in a society that lacks sense of humour such as ours. The economy is hitting harder and people are becoming too angry to notice any opportunity to smile.
In all, I got your joke, the guy's grammatical blunder was chucklesome!
Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by AlBaqir(m): 11:35am On Jul 07, 2017
Empiree:

# Being a nigga is a respect faah. That guy is craze 100% even psychiatrists don reject am.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by AlBaqir(m): 11:40am On Jul 07, 2017
Trecixnine:

In all, I got your joke, the guy's grammatical blunder was chucklesome!

# This thread is rather for sober reflection. If you have lost someone dear then you will understand how it feels. Cracking whatever joke with nuisances is out of place and bad timing.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 07, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Hell wey your master Jabata created, right?

# Really your craziness has surpassed that of your crazy master, Jabata.
You and sufi ..are the same.. if u die as a shia member, u wil stay in hell forever. rasululah aint shia nor sufi
Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by AlBaqir(m): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2017
AhluSunnah:
You and sufi ..are the same.. if u die as a shia member, u wil stay in hell forever. rasululah aint shia nor sufi

# Alright we don hear. Na your master's hand key to hell fire de. Na only your master Jabata and his follower go enter Jannah.

Pack your crazy bag and get off this thread. Your brother Shekau needs your recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by Lagusta(m): 11:55am On Jul 07, 2017
Basic123:
Is he sunni scholar?'''I mean a salafi?

So if he wasn't a salafi, but prayed his prayers at the correct time, fasted Ramadan, never committed shirk, asked for forgiveness all his life, commanded good and forbade evil..... He is still not entitled to being a Muslim abi?

U can quote me back but no insults please....

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Alright we don hear. Na your master's hand key to hell fire de. Na only your master Jabata and his follower go enter Jannah.

Pack your crazy bag and get off this thread. Your brother Shekau needs your recruitment.
Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by Lagusta(m): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2017
AhluSunnah:

Oh shut up!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by Myself2(m): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
AlBaqir:

# You have been known to be a bastard liar especially when cornered. According to you, the guy vilify Muslim. Fine! How do you prove your "laughter" and "Gbosa Gbosa!!!" when you quote the idiot?

# Those things signify you approved his action. Prove me otherwise.

You need to take a chill pill and relax dude
He was only pointing out the gbagaun in the other fella's English
Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by AlBaqir(m): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
Myself2:

You need to take a chill pill and relax dude
He was only pointing out the gbagaun in the other fella's English

Yeah, he has later clarify his intention. If he's somebody something good used to come out from, I will without hesitation regret my actions and tender my apologies. But he's not.
Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lagusta:

Oh shut up!!!!
SEEMS YOU ALSO FOLLOW SHEU
Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by bashydemy(m): 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
ydass:
If these people dying will bring peace to this country. Then please Allah/God let them all die

You mean the likes of Oyedepo, Adeboye, Pastor Sule etc?
Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by Lagusta(m): 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
AhluSunnah:
SEEMS YOU ALSO FOLLOW SHEU

Bros, I am a Muslim, I follow what is in the Quran and the sayings and actions of rasuulullah (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam)

You however, follow blindly the teachings of "sheikh" abdulwahab, jabata, and all those extremists that incite youths like you to become terrorists.....

U better repent, go back to madrasah (not those Alfa blala madrasah ooo) and ponder on the real teachings of Islam.....

Khalaas.....

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lagusta:

Okay na u go enter aljannah abi?

Or don't u know that takfeer is another major sin?

Seems you're so sure of entering jannah, bye bye oooo.....
Whoever dies upon the sunnah of rasululah wil enter jahnah... whoever dies upon which is not sunnah of rasululah wil enter hell forever. . who tel u takfeer is a major sin? its a kufru issue. takfeer are khawarij. khawarij are people who calls a muslim a kafir..and that kafir will be return back to whoever kals a muslim a kafir. . now have i kaled a muslim a kafir before u start inciting takfeer. i pray ALLAH should let me die upon the sunnah of rasullah so that i can enter jahnah.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram / Muslim Singer Praises Allah with ‘Zazoo Zeh’ (Video) / Myth Of 72 Virgins In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.