Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,216 members, 7,780,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:40 PM

Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos (52120 Views)

Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex / Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Angelanest: 5:14am On Jul 06, 2017
A lady was beaten and disgraced in public after she was allegedly caught trying to kidnap a little girl in Lagos. After she was nabbed, the angry residents immediately stripped off her clothes - beating her mercilessly in the process in a trending video footage posted online...

She was eventually paraded round the area totally unclad as the crowd followed her - calling her all sorts of names.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/lady-stripped-unclad-disgraced-caught-trying-steal-little-girl-photos.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Angelanest: 5:15am On Jul 06, 2017

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Angelanest: 5:16am On Jul 06, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by 40kobo77: 5:17am On Jul 06, 2017
Evans sister.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by CoolFreeday(m): 5:25am On Jul 06, 2017
can't we just be civil?

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Stevebamdex(m): 5:33am On Jul 06, 2017
This is just so sadsad..why not handed her over to the police instead of doing all that to her.I'm not justifying her evil deed,that's if she really did that in the first place.but I can never trust these nigerian youths with their myopic allegations and biased jungle justice.
Those guys have always wanted to see free toto and they have seen it in full viewsad..what a shame..!

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by rawpadgin(m): 5:34am On Jul 06, 2017
she is lucky shiit didn't happened in ikorodu, she would have been a burnt offering by now

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Stevebamdex(m): 5:34am On Jul 06, 2017
CoolFreeday:
can't we just the civil?
RIP ENGLISHsad

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by GMBuhari: 5:41am On Jul 06, 2017
To the moderators, this happened about 5 months ago in Ilesha , i have seen the video don't bother to feature it

Edit , it happened in august 2016

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/08/video-suspected-female-child-kidnapper.html

14 Likes

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by chinybelle(f): 5:52am On Jul 06, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 06, 2017
I hope it's not Ikorodu again

2 Likes

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 06, 2017
Make i buy land
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 06, 2017
chinybelle:
lipsrsealed
so u nw a land owner! Lol
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by chinybelle(f): 6:02am On Jul 06, 2017
egedem:
so u nw a land owner! Lol
You want to buy wink

3 Likes

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by nextprince: 6:08am On Jul 06, 2017
Na dem.
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by 7footre(m): 6:25am On Jul 06, 2017
See as she small reach
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:42am On Jul 06, 2017
she is an Afonja the skull miner

7 Likes

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by konjinus(m): 7:00am On Jul 06, 2017
Instead of beatin am

Make we dey molest ladies wey thief or do somtin

Click like if u agree

Click share if u dont

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Teletexter: 9:22am On Jul 06, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
she is an Afonja the skull miner

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Oyindidi(f): 9:22am On Jul 06, 2017
shocked
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Nnamdi98(m): 9:23am On Jul 06, 2017
Nawa oooh.... I was thinking u will upload the video self

This video made me Discover so many things I never knew I can do with my phone...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJfokS_rRzE
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 9:23am On Jul 06, 2017
shocked

This woman own no follow.
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 06, 2017
Biafrans again

2 Likes

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Flexherbal(m): 9:23am On Jul 06, 2017
The level of crime in this country is become uncontrollable !

1 Like

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by chinex276(m): 9:23am On Jul 06, 2017
naija men loves free viewing
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by jeff1993: 9:23am On Jul 06, 2017
Why is her face censored ..... Is it because she is a woman?? ...... But if it were men,their face would be shown to d world eh??

She should be beaten mercilessly until she names all her accomplice ...... FUGLY BEING!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by MirJay: 9:24am On Jul 06, 2017
undecided.

We need to stop blurring out vintage body parts of criminals when posting their unclad pix.

I wanted seeing how saggy the breast of frightened female ritualist is.

Take note nairaland

6 Likes

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by FemiLastBorn(m): 9:24am On Jul 06, 2017
CoolFreeday:
can't we just be civil?
Yes we can't Be Civil but we Can Be Civilized.

1 Like

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by CrEaToRmalden(m): 9:24am On Jul 06, 2017
CoolFreeday:
can't we just be civil?

Why didn't you get there yourself and be civil with her. .?
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Oyindidi(f): 9:24am On Jul 06, 2017
GMBuhari:
To the moderators, this happened about 5 months ago in Ilesha , i have seen the video don't bother to feature it

Edit , it happened in august 2016

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/08/video-suspected-female-child-kidnapper.html
it's already on the dump(FP)
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 9:24am On Jul 06, 2017
very good for her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Sunday Adelaja Impregnates 16-Year-Old J.S.S 3 Student In Ogun / Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos / Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.