Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,189 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

“You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower (30877 Views)

Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) / Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by segun400: 6:18am On Jul 06, 2017
The Northside Entertainment singer Cynthia Morgan jolts a follower back to reality after the follower says she is not angry because Wizkid Mess with her Crush 'Davido'.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/06/you-fool-the-wizkid-davido-beef-is-staged-cynthia-morgan-jolts-a-follower-back-to-reality/

cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by taylor88(m): 6:21am On Jul 06, 2017
staged for how many years

those deceiving us will be deceived by God

33 Likes

Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by tommybliss007(m): 6:32am On Jul 06, 2017
Kai see taunting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by konjinus(m): 6:47am On Jul 06, 2017
O wise one we haff hear o

1 Like

Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by partnerbiz4: 7:02am On Jul 06, 2017
Dats true.. Make i mind my bizness first..

See it below for your cheap data.

See testimonies of people sold to too.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by LalasticSeun(f): 7:07am On Jul 06, 2017
Sense fall on you...
Only a stupid person will think that feud was staged

16 Likes

Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by Remyboyhefty(m): 7:15am On Jul 06, 2017
How long has she had a hit..... Wow like in donkey years I guess grin

8 Likes

Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by AngelicDamsel(f): 7:15am On Jul 06, 2017
Staged or real......... I don't give a f+ck!
Their headache, their beef, their business.

38 Likes

Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:32am On Jul 06, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by Heartmender1: 8:09am On Jul 06, 2017
cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by TINALETC3(f): 8:09am On Jul 06, 2017
undecided dis early morning ,may Buhari fall on u all

8 Likes

Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by fernandez1(m): 8:09am On Jul 06, 2017
Yepa
Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by Antoeni(m): 8:09am On Jul 06, 2017
Oponu
Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by auntysimbiat(f): 8:10am On Jul 06, 2017
lol
Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by Teletexter: 8:10am On Jul 06, 2017
Cynthia sef get time
Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by NaijaMutant(f): 8:10am On Jul 06, 2017
ok
Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by chinex276(m): 8:10am On Jul 06, 2017
Yeyebrities followed by yeye followers.... mtsheeeewwww

2 Likes

Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by whitebeard(m): 8:11am On Jul 06, 2017
she is a fool for just knowing..!! yeah tell her I said so, what she gonna do..!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by AustineCJ: 8:11am On Jul 06, 2017
Na person wey chop Belle full get time for Wizkid,Davido,Tekno n aunty Cynthia for Insta....me wey de do my pure hustling who dem EPP
Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by Dione007(m): 8:11am On Jul 06, 2017
Is this even news nawa you know how many people dey quarrel for this country like this?
Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by mykel25(m): 8:12am On Jul 06, 2017
Since I became close to d dudes in d entertainment world I know dey keep pulling stunts to stay in limelight.... It's a show business.. That's one of their rules.... If no be babymama, dem go fight, dem must do rubbish that d gullible ll discuss about.... Back to 2baba lyrics if nobody talks about you then you're nobody....first rule is Naijatainment world

Besides who says there not bn paid to divert youths attention from the sick president who has elapse d 60 days law for a president to stay away from Nigeria.... The president cud be impeached based on incapacitation buh the fear of the northerners that are quick to violence is key...... (m just trynna think outside d box ni) think before you quote me

3 Likes

Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by Missmossy(f): 8:12am On Jul 06, 2017
She is a bigger fool undecided
Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by Kennitrust(m): 8:12am On Jul 06, 2017
u
Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by Olachase(m): 8:12am On Jul 06, 2017
Some people go sha won spoil market for person
Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by TrapHedges(m): 8:12am On Jul 06, 2017
LalasticSeun:
Sense fall on you... Only a stupid person will think that feud was staged
PR RULE 101: good or bad PR doesn't matter... PR is PR
Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by LoveJesus87(m): 8:12am On Jul 06, 2017
H

1 Like

Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by In2systemsTech(m): 8:12am On Jul 06, 2017
Same with 2pac Vs biggie, till one fan/follower got obsessed and did the job for his star

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by martineverest(m): 8:12am On Jul 06, 2017
True
Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by emerged01(m): 8:13am On Jul 06, 2017
LalasticSeun:
Sense fall on you...
Only a stupid person will think that feud was staged
No mind am. The feud is seriously affecting other artists. If any of them should release a song now,e no go sell because Everybody wan hear and talk about the feud between davido and wizkid.

1 Like

Re: “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower by Nnamdi98(m): 8:13am On Jul 06, 2017
Ha... Cynthia too don join... Well I have nothing to say until buhari comeback....

WORLD WAR III UPDATE

US about to strike.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ztOoAcZE8k

(1) (2) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha's LASU Matriculation Throwback Photo: 'Na Dem Dey Rush Me Since' / Nkechi Blessing Throws Her Shot At Frodd - BBNaija / Mercy Aigbe Or Lilian Esoro: Who Rocked This Dress Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.