Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports (13074 Views)

42 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items To Arrive Lagos Ports / 34 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports / FG Raises Import Duties On Luxury Goods, Food Items That Have Local Alternatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by eyesoflagos: 6:54am On Jul 06, 2017
32 SHIPS LADEN WITH PETROLEUM PRODUCTS, FOOD ITEMS, TO ARRIVE LAGOS PORTS
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/07/32-ships-laden-with-petroleum-products.html

Thirty two ships laden with petroleum products, food items and other goods are expected to arrive Apapa and Tin-Can Island ports in Lagos from July 5 to July 18.
The Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) made this known in its publication, `Shipping Position’, a copy of which was made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Wednesday in Lagos.
NPA said that the ships contained bulk wheat, fertiliser, corn, sugar, frozen fish, lubrication oil, general cargo, steel products, petrol and containers laden with goods.
NAN reports that six ships had arrived the ports, waiting to berth with bulk wheat, fertilizer, ethanol, and petrol.
NAN reports that 22 other ships are at the ports discharging bulk wheat, corn, fertiliser, gas, charcoal, Brazilian cane, diesel, frozen fish, general cargo, and containers. (NAN)

1 Like

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by taylor88(m): 6:57am On Jul 06, 2017
which kind wahala be this

fvvck just dey hungry me this morning

20 Likes

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by Caustics: 7:31am On Jul 06, 2017
angry will it make petroleum products and food items cheaper?

4 Likes

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by ayusco85(m): 7:32am On Jul 06, 2017
See hw we waste our scarce forex on importation. 90% of those items can be produced locally if we were serious.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by Maitommi: 7:32am On Jul 06, 2017
Are we preparing for life during war already or what?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by fernandez1(m): 7:32am On Jul 06, 2017
Is That what my mummy will eat abi......in immanuella voice
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by Edopesin: 7:32am On Jul 06, 2017
Will They Solve The Hunger Crisis In Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 06, 2017
r
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by Olachase(m): 7:33am On Jul 06, 2017
Have try all my possible best to secure a job in this apapa buh I got scam eveytime I try. Am just home doing nothing buh I believe helper will one day come. Please click like to help me say Amen

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by easyfem(m): 7:33am On Jul 06, 2017
I tot there is band in food importing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by KingsleyCEO: 7:33am On Jul 06, 2017
Take those stuff back and give us our president.

1 Like

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by wiloy2k8(m): 7:33am On Jul 06, 2017
ok
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by Celino(f): 7:33am On Jul 06, 2017
Front Page.....
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by XaviDayo(m): 7:33am On Jul 06, 2017
I hope say BuBuCious dey inside one of the containers o...The Veggie needs to return home. I dey sure say d dude go dey where the frozen fish dey. Lmao.
Quote me and run mad. #YeyeFowl

1 Like

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by taylor88(m): 7:34am On Jul 06, 2017
Maitommi:

food and petroleum

not warships oga

wakeup
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by OgaBuhari: 7:34am On Jul 06, 2017
Buhari is a mad cow. TUFIAKWA
Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by Agimor(m): 7:34am On Jul 06, 2017
If only it will reduce the cost of goods in the market.

1 Like

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by Laplace91: 7:34am On Jul 06, 2017
How this will curb hunger in some parts of the land

1 Like

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by free2ryhme: 7:34am On Jul 06, 2017
Dumping group

1 Like

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by ayusco85(m): 7:35am On Jul 06, 2017
Maitommi:

Be thr fanning the embers of war. As if u can stay wen u see war.

1 Like

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by Aburi001: 7:35am On Jul 06, 2017
With the imported food stuffs bring down the prices of already skyrocketed farm produce?

1 Like

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 06, 2017
So, we should be expecting reduced fuel price or what? When are we going to get it right in this sick country? Its been close or more than a year since this administration increased fuel price. Still yet, nothing works.

They should kindly revert fuel price to what the previous government left it. Orisa bolegbemi, semi boshe bami

4 Likes

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by free2ryhme: 7:37am On Jul 06, 2017
ayusco85:
See hw we waste our scarce forex on importation. 90% of those items can be produced locally if we were serious.

Serious? When all of una dey busy dey chase foreign degree, you producing best graduating both home and abroad yet to dey find paid employment upandan

Nothing has been invented or ever discovered by the Nigerian. Your rich men children dey flex for abroad posting for una to die of envy on instagram

Make una dey wait una hear

4 Likes

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by sundilazo(m): 7:38am On Jul 06, 2017
ayam not understanding, I swear down.

1 Like

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by free2ryhme: 7:38am On Jul 06, 2017
Nmb one dumping ground

Her numbers rae as useless as what dey consume not what they can offer or produce

1 Like

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:39am On Jul 06, 2017
courtesy of the BIAFRANS

2 Likes

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by HAH: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2017
easyfem:
I tot there is band in food importing
No there is choreography for food import

1 Like

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:40am On Jul 06, 2017
Sugar?

Wheat?

Fertilizer?

Fish?

Steel?

Petroleum products?

We have the capacity to EXPORT every one of these.

What annoys me the most is that we can boost production of almost every one of these items within a year, especially products of agriculture.

That's it. Now I'm sure.

Our leaders are mad.

Stark, raving, barking MAD!

I don't blame Asari, Ateke, Tompolo, Shekau, Okah, and Kanu.

We have crackpots leading this country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by Teletexter: 7:40am On Jul 06, 2017
taylor88:
which kind wahala be this

fvvck just dey hungry me this morning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by nairaman66(m): 7:40am On Jul 06, 2017
Reading this news makes me sick!! Nigeria is indeed a 4th world country..

2 Likes

Re: 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports by alatbaba1(m): 7:41am On Jul 06, 2017
I'm nt understanding. na. UN relief materials??

importing food again? when benue state is trying to export yam. so make dollar start to rise abi?

food price go fall?

confused APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) / The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List / With 1,200,000 Which Legit Business Can I Start In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.