Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,122 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

AAU Update - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAU Update (450 Views)

Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly / 2 AAU Female Graduates Who Accused Lecturer Of Sex For Grade Jailed / AAU Update On ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AAU Update by Stephen6229(m): 7:15am On Jul 06, 2017
*AAU Update*
*OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION, STUDENT UNION GOVERNMENT AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA*
*21ST CONVOCATION CEREMONY OF AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA*
*The Convocation is for all past students of Ambrose Alli University who are yet to do their Convocation.*
*Also Certificates of graduands up-to 2015/2016 Academic sessions are ready for collection*
*Over Seventeen thousand (17,000) Certificate have been made available*
*AMOUNT TO BE PAID FOR COLLECTION OF CERTIFICATE*
*Graduands of 2011/2012 Academic Session below are to pay Thirty Thousand (30,000) Naira for Certificate*
*2012/2013 Academic Session above are to pay Ten Thousand (10,000) Naira for Certificate*
*DOCUMENT/ITEM NEEDED FOR COLLECTION OF CERTIFICATE:*
*Statement of Result, Clearance form and School ID Card, evidence of payment slip for certificate*
*Convocation gowns will be available on Monday, 10th, July 2017*
*Those on extension and those who are yet to collect to their result can't get their Certificate*
*From now henceforth CONVOCATION is ANNUALLY (Every year)*
*ORDER OF EVENT*
*FRIDAY 7TH, JULY*
Jumat Service
Time: 2.00 pm
Venue: Ambrose Alli University Central Mosque
*SUNDAY 9TH, 2017*
Inter-denominational Service
Venue: St. Patrick's Catholic Church Chaplaincy. Opposite Faculty Of Law, Main Campus
Time: 9.00am
*MONDAY, 10TH JULY, 2017*
(I) Collection of Academic Gowns by Graduands
*TUESDAY, 11TH JULY, 2017*
(II) Collection of Academic Gowns by Graduands
*WEDNESDAY, 12TH, JULY 2017*
(I) convocation Concert and play
Time: 10.00am
Venue: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Hall
(II) Football Match
Venue: University Sport Complex, Main Campus
*THURSDAY, 13TH JULY, 2017*
(I) convocation Lecture
Venue: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
Time: 2.00pm
(II) Vice Chancellor's Cocktail
Venue: Vice Chancellor's Guest House, G.R.A, Ukhun Road, Ekpoma
Time: 5.00pm
*FRIDAY, 14TH, JULY 2017*
Award of Prizes, Conferment of First Degrees, Diplomas and Certificates
*SATURDAY, 15TH JULY, 2017*
installation of the Visitor, Award of higher Degrees and Honorary Degrees
*Those that graduated last year, 2015/2016 graduands are to take note of this important event and those on Youth Service.*
*Certificates will be given same day*
*AT YOUR SERVICE COMRADE STEPHEN IKHANE SUG DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION*
Whatsapp via +2348181043400
*Share*
Re: AAU Update by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 06, 2017
...are u telling me that those that graduated last year (2015/2016), their certificates are ready Cos i know you need to apply in aau before they process ur certificate!....and i have not applied yet sire....nice infor though....

(1) (Reply)

Looking For These Books To Buy In Lagos, Do Anyone Get Any? / JAMB 2017: Reasons For Delaying July 1st Results / 70-334 Exam Dumps - Download Skype For Business 70-334 Exam PDF Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.