Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,083 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics (19358 Views)

Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today / Florence Ita-giwa Defects From APC To PDP, Backs Ayade For 2nd Term / Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics by Kimcutie: 8:06am On Jul 06, 2017
Senator Florence Ita-Giwa and the Cross River State Governor Ayade are pictured together before they fell apart. The Governor recently ordered the withdrawal of official Toyota Prado Jeep attached to the former senator.
This was contained in a letter dated June 9 addressed to her in her capacity as Chairman of the Board of Bakassi Deep Seaport.

The withdrawal is believed to be connected with her decamping to the All Progressive Congress (APC) and after she accused top government and PDP officials of diverting relief materials meant for Bakassi Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) at Atai Ema.
The letter signed by the Director of Administration, Mr David Edem and titled: Request for Return of Vehicle,’ said:
“With compliments and best wishes from the office of the Governor, I most respectfully request you to please return the black Toyota Land Cruiser Jeep officially allocated to you by this office on September 6, 2016. The vehicle, with chassis number JTEBX9FJXCK233671, is required to boost our depleted fleet and deepen our service delivery responsibilities. Any inconvenience caused by this request is regretted, while thanking you for your understanding, even as your prompt response to this notice is anticipated. “Please, accept the assurances our deepest respect, consideration and esteemed regards.”
In her absence, the vehicle was on June 15 retrieved by the Transport Officer in the Governor’s Office, Mr. Bisong Agbe, who acknowledged receipt.
"I received, with thanks, one Toyota Prado Jeep returned by Ita-Giwa. Vehicle is in good working condition.” he stated

Source:- http://www.thearticle.com.ng/news/photo-sen-ita-giwa-gov-ayade-shows-no-permanent-friends-politics/

Re: This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 06, 2017
Politics is all about permanent interest not permanent friendship

6 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics by smartty68(m): 8:14am On Jul 06, 2017
See how Ayade's houseboy Ivaresu laughing foolishly!

Stale news!

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics by ubongoton(m): 8:32am On Jul 06, 2017
the jeep number remind me of my immediate bet9ja ticket code i just tore now
Re: This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics by emmabest2000(m): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
There are people whom you forget with time and there people whom you forget time with

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics by Abfinest007(m): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
we only have permanent interest in politics

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics by maryjan8(f): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
True because politics is dirty

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics by SexyNairalander: 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
booked

please who have a job to offer me in Enugu?

I will be happy to work, I am becoming too jobless and it's affecting me cos am not used to it
Re: This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics by dessz(m): 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
ubongoton:
the jeep number remind me of my immediate bet9ja ticket code i just tore now
lemme guess, u booked ten+ games and the first game has already cut it grin cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics by sunnysunny69(m): 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
With all that billions she made in politics, she shouldn't be living on state again. The resources should have better spent on other things, not buying her jeep and maintaining it.

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics by UncleSnr(m): 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
naija politricians 4 u undecided

anyways, 2day is my buffday & I don't normally beg 4 likes.
so if u like, u may oblige me some.

Hushpuppi, ur guy buffday is on point oo, jez a thousand dollars issokay ejoor grin

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics by NwaAmaikpe: 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
shocked
Re: This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics by Bimpe29: 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
The only thing that is permanent in Political Circle is INTEREST.
Re: This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
No permanent friends/enemies in politics.Only permanent interest.

Listen to my new song dedicated to all Nigerian rappers at

https://my.notjustok.com/track/233002/

Direct download link:
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/233002/
Re: This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics by ItsawrapOutfit: 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
That is just the bitter truth

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lucky slay queen
Re: This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics by BTT(m): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Thieves all of them!

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics by D2DK(m): 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
In politics, no permanent friend and no permanent enemy. The only permanent thing in politics is interest
Re: This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics by lonecatt(m): 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
But you will always see the common man at each others throat
Re: This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics by misspineapple(f): 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
B4 nko
Re: This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics by justmenoni: 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
Op, this doesn't have much to do with politics, instead it has more to do with Relationships..

Couples fall out, friends fall out, workers fall out with their employers.
Re: This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics by Modsenemy(f): 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
Same thing will happen between Saraki and melaye in the nearest future
Re: This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics by free2ryhme: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mstchew

When dey were sharing money who dem give

Re: This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics by burkingx(f): 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
grin

Re: This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics by burkingx(f): 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics by UbChapter(m): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
smartty68:
See how Ayade's houseboy Ivaresu laughing foolishly!

Stale news!

A former Unical VC and officer of the federal republic reducing himself to that extent for just a little boy like Ayade. People and power tussle eh.
Re: This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics by ishua(m): 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
sunnysunny69:
With all that billions she made in politics, she shouldn't be living on state again. The resources should have better spent on other things, not buying her jeep and maintaining it.
angry grin Ask this guy

Re: This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics by victorazy(m): 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
ok
Re: This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics by kc2hansome(m): 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
watching in 3d

Modified:
And one dude who thought he was Biafra was calling for Akwa-Cross country. I dunno if that is a pure water company or what. The truth is that the present crop of politicians are corrupt, the major reason is that the current system allows and supports it. If Nigeria was a just Hausa nation(which means his VP would be Hausa too), Buhari would have been impeached Long ago, even before his illness started.

This country needs to be divided for the betterment of everyone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Poll: SDP Adopts Buhari As Candidate / Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US / Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.