Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,533 members, 7,801,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

I haven't seen my jamb score and it's giving me headache. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I haven't seen my jamb score and it's giving me headache. (1115 Views)

I Have Seen My Jamb Result And Am Not Happy How Can I Be Heard / I Haven't Seen My JAMB Result / Yay! I Have Seen My Scores (15th May) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I haven't seen my jamb score and it's giving me headache. by porchster: 8:35am On Jul 06, 2017
Please Has anyone who wrote the supplementary jamb seen theirs. Have been in a state of panicking since yesterday.

This was what happened in the first jamb I wrote, that I turn the jamb site to cinema not until they gave me a bad good news that am to write again, now after writing again for more than 5 days I hvnt seen mine.

Jamb should keen on their words of "24 hours after exams"

1 Like

Re: I haven't seen my jamb score and it's giving me headache. by RoyaleR(m): 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
you'll have to be patient cos they haven't released any result yet...I also wrote on 1st

1 Like

Re: I haven't seen my jamb score and it's giving me headache. by porchster: 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
Thank God am not the only one on this
Re: I haven't seen my jamb score and it's giving me headache. by noahsark58(m): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
No result yet for anyone
Re: I haven't seen my jamb score and it's giving me headache. by Harbylon(f): 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
porchster:
Please Has anyone who wrote the supplementary jamb seen theirs. Have been in a state of panicking since yesterday.

This was what happened in the first jamb I wrote, that I turn the jamb site to cinema not until they gave me a bad good news that am to write again, now after writing again for more than 5 days I hvnt seen mine.

Jamb should keen on their words of "24 hours after exams"

Try to go through all those necessary links for the step to take:
https://www.examrelief.com.ng/all-jamb-2017-results-will-be-released-before-admission-commences-prof-oloyede/

https://www.examrelief.com.ng/jamb-utme-results-july-1-2017-candidates/
Re: I haven't seen my jamb score and it's giving me headache. by Nwendubrights(f): 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
Me too.
Re: I haven't seen my jamb score and it's giving me headache. by Educore: 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
GAIN 200 LEVEL ADMISSION TO STUDY ANY COURSE IN ANY NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY OF YOUR CHOICE WITHOUT JAMB.
Visit www.EducoreNigeria.com for details and inquiries.

(1) (Reply)

The Learnaholics Academy Opens Portal For Scholarship Application / Auchi Poly2017/2018 Post-utme Screening / ND Full-time- / Reasons For Your Poor Performance In External Exams And What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.