Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? (23925 Views)

Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady / What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by free2ryhme: 8:59am On Jul 06, 2017
Kejilee:
What if one of my breasts is bigger than the other?

When breasts are growing, they change shape and size until they’re fully developed. Along the way, one breast may be bigger than the other. Of course, a girl would rather them both be the same size. If this happens to you, stay calm:

*.No. 1: You are probably the only one who has noticed.
*.No.2: Your breasts are likely to even out as you develop.
*.And No. 3: If you still notice a difference after your breasts have fully developed, you can use a bit of padding in one bra cup to balance things out.

Written & Compiled by Afolabi Adebayor

http://smartbrainsnig.com/2017/07/06/one-breasts-bigger/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
mynd44

For all the topics that cld be discussed you chose breast ?

You get problem, guy!
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by shortgun(m): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2017
Nairaland why...
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by deepwater(f): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2017
see
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Oladelson(m): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2017
IS OKAY
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 06, 2017
trustyshoess:

Lol! That's is sooo not the reason and not every girl has uneven breasts. It's a normal thing tho

Do you blöödyfûçkiñg gat "uneven boobs"?
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by thickminaj(f): 9:01am On Jul 06, 2017
playcharles:

I think they should be varnish from nairaland for saying nothing
Lol its called booking space now wink...
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by brightisodje(m): 9:01am On Jul 06, 2017
breast d apple of men eyes i love breast so much but not from second hand with waste water inside wink
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by MrJonzer: 9:02am On Jul 06, 2017
it normal. Plus, most guys are right handed. So the left bweast gets a lot of attention.
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by femi4: 9:02am On Jul 06, 2017
thickminaj:
grin finally an explanation... I never experienced it though but a lot of my friends did... Nice one op.. Very insightful
self denial

1 Like

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by patola080(m): 9:02am On Jul 06, 2017
Kejilee:

When breasts are growing, they change shape and size until they’re fully developed. Along the way, one breast may be bigger than the other. Of course, a girl would rather them both be the same size. If this happens to you, stay calm:

*.And No. 3: If you still notice a difference after your breasts have fully developed, you can use a bit of padding in one bra cup to balance things out.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
mynd44
how do you want us to understand all dis with out d picture of wot u re talking about
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 06, 2017
trustyshoess:

Lol! That's is sooo not the reason and not every girl has uneven breasts. It's a normal thing tho
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 06, 2017
veekid:
The left is always bigger and thicker cos the heart beats and pumps blood from that part of the body
womanalogist... how you take know? grin
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 06, 2017
I love breast
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by joenor(m): 9:05am On Jul 06, 2017
Can I xplain to you? it's call breast caution n sign
jejemanito:
What the fvvck did I just read?
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by ExInferis(m): 9:05am On Jul 06, 2017
thickminaj:
grin finally an explanation... I never experienced it though but a lot of my friends did... Nice one op.. Very insightful

Prove you never experienced it.

A couple of pix will do.
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by ExInferis(m): 9:06am On Jul 06, 2017
Evablizin:
Well is normal is not bad

It's.
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by idriswahab(m): 9:06am On Jul 06, 2017
Kejilee:

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
mynd44
Nice post Bro
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by AmazinJoee(m): 9:07am On Jul 06, 2017
When I hear of breast padding, my mind goes straight to our budget padding. I hope those guys were not busy breast padding and they didn't know when they added that to the budget ....I just say mk I talk waka pass...

1 Share

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by eleojo23: 9:07am On Jul 06, 2017
playcharles:

I think they should be varnish from nairaland for saying nothing
You mean banished?
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 06, 2017
veekid:
The left is always bigger and thicker cos the heart beats and pumps blood from that part of the body

Lies..
Thats where the right hand handle most. Most guys are right handed. grin

1 Like

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by GuntersChain(m): 9:08am On Jul 06, 2017
na normal thing, fleming's left hand rule.
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 06, 2017
It's absolutely normal. There is usually unevenness in size of not just the breasts but also the feet and hands. If you ever see any breasts that are the same size, they're probably fake.

1 Like

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by joenor(m): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2017
is it for female only? or Men are inclusive... civil right Activists
MrDojo:
Come and meet me, I'll help you to massage it untill dey are equal, no need to thank me.... I'm just doing my civil responsibility as a good Nigerian... wink grin
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Fadiga24(m): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2017
Even NwaAmaikpe is giving advice on uneven breasts.

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by engrMikemd(m): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is not normal oo

Kindly apply Hooke's Law of Elasticity to correct this anomaly.

Hooke's law states that provided the elastic limit is not exceeded, the extension of the breást is directly proportional to the force or applied load. Where F=ke

So

Get somebody to continuously suck the short one so it will sag and get longer.

Or keep stretching it, drag it for atleast 15minutes before you go to bed every night.
that is the beauty of science, tell 'em
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by babs50g: 9:12am On Jul 06, 2017
And the left is always the sweetest when suck and it' respond spontaneously when the n. I. p. p. l. e. is tickled
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by SlimBrawnie(f): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2017
veekid:
It's because most guys are right handed, so their hands easily reach out to the left B when....
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Iffffffy(f): 9:16am On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is not normal oo

Kindly apply Hooke's Law of Elasticity to correct this anomaly.

Hooke's law states that provided the elastic limit is not exceeded, the extension of the breást is directly proportional to the force or applied load. Where F=ke

So

Get somebody to continuously suck the short one so it will sag and get longer.

Or keep stretching it, drag it for atleast 15minutes before you go to bed every night.
were
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 06, 2017
You lusftul, sex starved cretin. What does your senseless post have to do with the topic at hand? Don't you all know how to do anything with your brains apart from conjuring the dirtiest, most meaningless trash? Is everything always about sex for you all?
babs50g:
And the left is always the sweetest when suck and it' respond spontaneously when the n. I. p. p. l. e. is tickled
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Kejilee(m): 9:17am On Jul 06, 2017
Fadiga24:
Even NwaAmaikpe is giving advice on uneven breasts.
lols
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Nnachuka(m): 9:17am On Jul 06, 2017
Edopesin:

Wich Kind Of Empty Explaination Be This undecided
He's very correct dumb ass,every woman's breast isn't equal cos of the position of the heart

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol, Weed In Agege / New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected / Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.