Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Jungle Justice Inside Games Village Abuja!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Jungle Justice Inside Games Village Abuja!!! (1124 Views)

Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle / Why Isn't The Tiger The King Of The Jungle? / Jungle Justice On A Pet Python: Man Inspired By Pretty Mike Acquires N23k Python (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jungle Justice Inside Games Village Abuja!!! by SycophanticGoat: 9:05am On Jul 06, 2017
I woke up to a cool Thursday morning, inside Games Village, only to be greated by hunger. I went to the area where we usually go to get stuff.

While I was passing through the area, I saw youths with weapons in hand, waiting to deliver jungle justice.

I passed them, having a feeling like: they won't succeed only for me to come back and see the dead body of this beautiful creature lying in state.

What a cruel world.. cry

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice Inside Games Village Abuja!!! by qubys(m): 9:21am On Jul 06, 2017
dude, you changed my mood this morning.......lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jungle Justice Inside Games Village Abuja!!! by enyi1: 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
Do you think you are oyibo or what? What is all the heck about animal cruelty? U have not even been able to give justice to human cruelty and i also see people talk about animal this and that and it disgusts me .If you want plenty rodents or pests or whatever suits your purpose go to the slums and pack as much as can fill your home and keep your opinion to your self
Re: Jungle Justice Inside Games Village Abuja!!! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
enyi1:
Do you think you are oyibo or what? What is all the heck about animal cruelty? U have not even been able to give justice to human cruelty and i also see people talk about animal this and that and it disgusts me .If you want plenty rodents or pests or whatever suits your purpose go to the slums and pack as much as can fill your home and keep your opinion to your self
Some of you like attacking peoples through comment for no reason what is wrong with what he wrote? "people talk about animal this and that and it disgusts me" that is your business bro if it disgust you it doesn't mean it should disgust everybody. Is unfortunate that some of you don't even know that there is a difference between humans and animals.. Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jungle Justice Inside Games Village Abuja!!! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
SycophanticGoat:
I woke up to a cool Thursday morning, inside Games Village, only to be greated by hunger. I went to the area where we usually go to get stuff.

While I was passing through the area, I saw youths with weapons in hand, waiting to deliver jungle justice.

I passed them, having a feeling like: they won't succeed only for me to come back and see the dead body of this beautiful creature lying in state.

What a cruel world.. cry
Cruel world indeed lol very funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jungle Justice Inside Games Village Abuja!!! by SycophanticGoat: 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
enyi1:

Guy chill abeg!!! You just dey spark like person wey smoke 5k igbo alone! We dey fight? So you mean to tell me thay you didn't notice the comedy/sarcasm in the post? Smh for you oh!

2 Likes

Re: Jungle Justice Inside Games Village Abuja!!! by SycophanticGoat: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
qubys:
dude, you changed my mood this morning.......lol

grin grin grin
Re: Jungle Justice Inside Games Village Abuja!!! by SycophanticGoat: 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
maxwell60:
Some of you like attacking peoples through comment for no reason what is wrong with what he wrote? "people talk about animal this and that and it disgusts me" that is your business bro if it disgust you it doesn't mean it should disgust everybody. Is unfortunate that some of you don't even know that there is a difference between humans and animals.. Smh

No mind that guy. I just hope say him done use him seriousness invent phone wey dey read mind..

2 Likes

Re: Jungle Justice Inside Games Village Abuja!!! by cybriz82(m): 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
enyi1:

Ehya dis 1 dn miss him period ooo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jungle Justice Inside Games Village Abuja!!! by blastac: 9:48am On Jul 08, 2017
cybriz82:

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jungle Justice Inside Games Village Abuja!!! by SycophanticGoat: 10:15am On Jul 08, 2017
cybriz82:

cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What About If These Manatees Were Washed Ashore In Lagos' Beach? / Just Lost My Dog Now. / Who Is Doxarised. Plz Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.