Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

The Incompetency Of The Npower Team - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Incompetency Of The Npower Team (26471 Views)

Epic And Depressing Reply Dished Out By The Npower Team. / New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps / Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by SycophanticGoat: 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
So this is what the mediocre program people are celebrating is all about. God help the poor masses and may it never be well with our useless demonic politicians and their animalistic supporters!

4 Likes

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by Mekanus(m): 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
I can feel your pain sis. It is very hard to live in Nigeria. People are really suffering in this hell hole called country.

1 Like

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by Mekanus(m): 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
SycophanticGoat:
So this is what the mediocre program people are celebrating is all about. God help the poor masses and may it never be well with our useless demonic politicians and their animalistic supporters!
I'm telling u, Npower is just paying half of the people they are claiming they're paying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by roqrules04(m): 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
Writ them on Twitter OP. Their twitter handle is Npower_ng
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by SycophanticGoat: 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mekanus:

I'm telling u, Npower is just paying half of the people they are claiming they're paying.

It's quite sad I swear. When I saw that program, I just knew it will be one of those things; judging from how this government of mediocrity started out. Quite pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by EarlOfWarwick(m): 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
nazablossom:
I am a lady by the way. It's a pity what you family is going through. I am married with a kid and my husband is not financially buoyant for now and I borrowed money to put my child in daycare with the hope that they will pay. I don't even know where to begin to count my ordeals. I pray God will make a way for us all. take care

Your husband will be blessed and favored soon. OP, your blessings are coming too. Humanity and goodness will meet y'all family.

5 Likes

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ayaba03:
My hubby is in ur shoes. He stopped goin to his ppa cos most times he even borrow money fr t fare to his ppa. Dose ppl called him and dy made necessary corrections, yet no stipend. My brother ur own better, if i guess right u are single. For us, its our only hope cos he s been out of job for a while. Im still a student with a child. My brother, it has been hell. We are lookn up to God
God will soon turn things around4u in Jesus name.

5 Likes

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by aions: 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
i still can't believe some people still say are being cheated or felt invaluable due to unemployment status...but the truth is that we all need to learn how to market our values because we all have that...and start something of your our own and stop complaining of unemployment....imagine you buy data to come here to look for soul who will pity you because of what befalls you, instead of using that data to generate revenue to make life easier for yourself...many have being using Internet to make money while some still cont.. to have problem about money...

1 Like

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by item1: 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
For those who really want to know the truth about the unpaid N-power volunteers, hear this.
I have followed N-Power since the inception because many of my friends and relations are involved. First of all the N-Power scheme knows that there will be problems from the beginning and they capitalized on it to make their dou. Asks me how.
They use BVN to synchronize their volunteer details and they deliberately altered some peoples details so that it will not match the enrollment details. As such the pay for most of these volunteers are cooling down in their fixed deposit accounts multiplying for them.
My sister whose account details I personally filled for her during enrollment was found missing when she went for the last verification on June the record said -NO BANK CHOSEN- and as such she is yet to be paid. But the account name and number with BVN is in their record.
My fiancée whom I also filled her details has an omission of her middle name which is in her BVN deliberately removed from her N-Power details and as such too she is yet to receive a dime.
My friends wife has not also been paid because her name changed due to marriage and N-Power claims it will be rectified. But for how long with all the verifications and phone calls, emails and whatever. You see an insider has informed me that the stipends for all these people had been paid a long time. Sorry for this great country for the kind of workers/leaders we churn out. We all being bedeviled by corruption.

6 Likes

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by Teawhy2011: 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
Pls,what is d fate of those(2016 waiting list applicants) who got congrat message frm Npower last 3weeks that they av been selected into Npower?any hope for them? Or they should re-apply b4 2017 application closes?
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by lilytender: 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ayaba03:
My hubby is in ur shoes. He stopped goin to his ppa cos most times he even borrow money fr t fare to his ppa. Dose ppl called him and dy made necessary corrections, yet no stipend. My brother ur own better, if i guess right u are single. For us, its our only hope cos he s been out of job for a while. Im still a student with a child. My brother, it has been hell. We are lookn up to God

So, the only thing you brought to the table in your marriage is your pusssy. And you still have the guts to blame the government. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
ITbomb:
There are so many things restructuring can solve, in a country with low IT infrastructure, you can sit in Abuja and control someone teaching a primary school in a village efficiently.

Once there is issue, it exposes the poor service delivery efficiency of an over centralized government
our leaders don't know Wat is restructuring.
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by greggng: 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
I understand your plight perfectly cos I ve been involved in helping beneficiaries. As I write this now, npower payment is still going on and those with backlog are been processed for payment too. The good news is that u wll be paid shortly. Pls keep doing the good work u re doing in your ppa. It is an evidence to justify ur payment claim. Keep writing them through their official channel. Go to their facebook locate that message that says if u ve not been paid follow the format state, lga, ppa, name of ur bank

2 Likes

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
lilytender:

So, the only thing you brought to the table in your marriage is your pusssy. And you still have the guts to blame the government. Goodluck.
You are a maggot.

Buhari anus datz Wat u are.

6 Likes

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by Goodgate111(f): 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
nazablossom:
Good morning house. I just want to share my experience with Npower volunteer network.
I have been unemployed for a long time .Then when the federal government announced about Npower programme, I applied, wrote the online test and was shortlisted when the list of successful candidates came out. My joy knew no bound not knowing that it's the beginning of my frustration. I was posted to one primary school in my locality. I resumed immediately with out any delay.
To my dismay, when they started paying, I was not paid among so many others. That's when the story started. Month of March, they invited us the unpaid two times to come and put down our names that they want to take it to Abuja which we did, nothing happened. The same thing happened in April still nothing happened. I have sent countless of email to them, they finally replied that I will be paid, they didn't pay. They now started calling all the unpaid volunteers to ask for their information which I gave them, still I was not paid. Then June, they gave out numbers to reach them with to make a complaint. I called them two time and gave them my information twice. They said that they are processing it that I and others will be paid at the end of June. Now they have paid for June yet I was not paid. I have been working tirelessly since my posting yet nothing to show for it, while others are sitting at home and have been receiving payment. It's really frustrating and I don't think I can go on with it any longer. I know there are people that are experiencing what I am facing now. Let us speak out and expose them for what they have made us pass through. The teachers in my school even contributed money for me to encourage me(may God bless them).: please Government should do something about this before they embezzle people's money. It's my right, I worked for it. Let them pay me.

#ourvoicesmustbeheard#
please mod should help me to push this to front page. God bless you all
you just made nonesense with your .'others are sitting at home and being paid ' is that part of what you are advocating for? Next time know your problem and tackle it! Stop dabbling into what you cannot defend..
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by lincs25(m): 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
I don't know your level of computer literacy. In my locality many people that were having this type of your issue was data mismatch, the moment the error was corrected all their monies are paid up to date.
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by sekem: 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
aions:
i still can't believe some people still say are being cheated or felt invaluable due to unemployment status...but the truth is that we all need to learn how to market our values because we all have that...and start something of your our own and stop complaining of unemployment....imagine you buy data to come here to look for soul who will pity you because of what befalls you, instead of using that data to generate revenue to make life easier for yourself...many have being using Internet to make money while some still cont.. to have problem about money...

You won't blame them

So many of them were brought up with that pitiful I-must-get-a-white-collar-job mentality

That Is the major reason why so many of them will remain unemployed for a very long time

1 Like

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by billagreen(m): 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
but when they will say come along with your bvn printout, you will be there forming "I know my bvn by heart" and put middle name in place of first name... That's mostly the problem

1 Like

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by veraiyke(m): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nawa o things men n women suffer. This is one of the things tat can push one into extra marital affairs n evil deeds. God help the husbands and wives. Stick to ya partners for as long as they strive. God bless us all

2 Likes

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by alezzy13: 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
lilytender:

I will not deny the fact there are a lot of irresponsible parents out there, how keep churning out babies they are not prepared to cater for, but its not really their fault in this case. She did say hubby has been OUT OF A JOB FOR A WHILE.

1 Like

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by veraiyke(m): 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
lilytender:

Learn how to talk. Internet does not give us luxury to rain insult on people no matter what you think

3 Likes

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by lilytender: 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
veraiyke:
Learn how to talk. Internet does not give us luxury to rain insult on people no matter what you think

I am in my house, oya come and beat me.
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by DrHighchief(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
They will pay u. Exercise patience...

1 Like

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by veraiyke(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
lilytender:

I am in my house, oya come and beat me.
Why would I?

1 Like

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by ajbabs(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
agitator:
hmmmmmmmm, it is easier for you to catch this spider than catch 9ja government 419. u try grin grin grin

Nah so oo

1 Like

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by larrybee2017(f): 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ayaba03:
It can't be hell for you dear, it just a matter of time it will pass. Keep hope alive even against hope they will sure pay him cause he worked for it. If you hear the testimony of others you will praise God for your own o. But I know for all couples going through hard time,the time of reward is now

2 Likes

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by Ayaba03(f): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
lilytender:

i dnt want to exchange words wit u but i know common sense is not common. slowpoke

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by ArcFresky(m): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
Yet, one idiot beside me is bragging her bf no apply for N-power, yet dey collect every month.....

I tire for this country.

1 Like

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by micflo28(m): 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
Please my dear, stop wasting your money on tp to your so called ppa. I wonder what is difficult to use NYSC template for this npower to ensure prompt and regular payment. Find a primary school and teach while saving up to start a provision store or wares to sell in the market. We can't die over naija wahala.

1 Like

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by larrybee2017(f): 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
lilytender:

What a waste!!! When common sense elude a man even a mad man will appreciate his own state of health where such a one is. I pity you 'cause of karma

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ / Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work / Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through Jiji?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.