Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know (42300 Views)

5 Pros And Cons Of Buying A New Car For Now(for you to Be Financially Conscious) / Tips On Buying A Used Mercedes Benz Car - The Pros And Cons / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Infiniti FX? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 6:44am On Jun 21, 2018
Limited time offer : Over 60% price slash on www.taxiappguy.com.
Use our promo codes to get the Guide to Uber 2.0 as low as 1,500 Naira. Why go to a lawyer to draft an Agreement for you for 50,000 Naira when you can get our Agreement templates for as low as 1,000 Naira. Use the promo code NAIRALAND

Available resources for protecting your Uber business:

1.Guide to Uber 2.0 : The 2nd edition book for Partners and Drivers who want to learn how to register and make money with Uber. The book contains all you need to know.

2.Partner-Driver rental agreement template : A rental agreement template that lays out relationship between car owner and renter.
This document protects both parties.

3. Partner-Driver hire purchase agreement template : A hire purchase agreement template that lays out relationship between Car Owner and hirer.
This document protects both parties.

4.Guarantor form : A guarantor form to provide your driver with for verifying his/her guarantor.

We can also write a feasibility study particularly tailored to your investment needs.

To buy the Guide to Uber 2.0 book, or any documents you may need for protecting your ride share investments.
Go to our store www.taxiappguy.com
or get it on Whatsapp 08186473185

For Partners only: Do you want to register your car on Uber? Register your Uber account here.
Or chat us up on whatsapp and we will register your Uber account and upload your documents absolutely free of charge (This option is for Lagos Partners only).

Taxi App Guy

Re: UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know by karadjorje: 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
olaboyeh:
Any car available for uber or taxify.. A driver on ground.. 35k weekly

Contact me.
Re: UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know by hanifah04(f): 10:31am On Jan 22, 2019
Do you own a car?
Do you own or manage a fleet of cars?
Are you a driver or partner on uber/taxify Platforms?
Do you want to manage your risk and avoid story that touch the heart? Then you need the following on your car;
Protection against fire and theft
Protection against accidental damage and third party property damage
Compensation on loss of personal effect
Settlement of medical expenses resulting from accident
All the above stated benefit and more are embedded in Comprehensive Insurance cover to fully manage your risk. To know more on what best cover is good for your car(s), kindly reach out to,

Folakemi 08027129465

Consultation is totally free.

I am an insurance Financial Advisors, we offer Insurance Services, we help you manage your risk
Re: UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know by ClearDrive: 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
We currently require a reliable and experienced driver at Clear Drive Rides for a Honda City. Driver must have an active account on Uber and Bolt, be resident within the the Lagos Mainland Axis and be willing to provide guarantors. If interested call or WhatsApp 07016936038.
Re: UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know by skelvin98: 2:17pm On May 23, 2019
Are you interested in driving a Camry XLE 03. For hire purchase. You live around Ikeja, Ogba, Iju-Ishaga, Ojodu-Berger.
Call or WhatsApp 08065900125
Re: UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know by skelvin98: 2:18pm On May 23, 2019
olaboyeh:
Any car available for uber or taxify.. A driver on ground.. 35k weekly

Are you interested in driving a Camry XLE 03. For hire purchase. You live around Ikeja, Ogba, Iju-Ishaga, Ojodu-Berger.
Re: UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know by TY4succex(m): 8:02pm On May 23, 2019
Drivers on Uber/Taxify are needed to deliver 30k per week promptly. Cars are Toyota Camry 2004, 4-cylinder Engine brand, Tokunboh.
The person must live within Lagos Metropolis Axis. T & C apply. Contact me on ty4succex@gmail.com if interested.
Re: UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know by olaboyeh(m): 12:50pm On May 24, 2019
skelvin98:

How much is it.coming for..
Re: UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know by skelvin98: 10:02pm On May 24, 2019
olaboyeh:

How much is it.coming for..

Chat me up on whatsapp
Re: UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know by skelvin98: 10:04pm On May 24, 2019
I keep getting calls for rentals.
It’s for HP not rentals.
Camry XLE 03. For hire purchase. You live around Ikeja, Ogba, Iju-Ishaga, Ojodu-Berger.
Call or WhatsApp 08065900125 (Includes a down payment).
Re: UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know by TY4succex(m): 10:52am On May 30, 2019
Experience Drivers on Uber/Taxify are needed to deliver 30k per week promptly. Cars are Toyota 4-cylinder Engine brand, Tokunboh. Newbees may be considered.
The person must live within Lagos Metropolis Axis. T & C apply. Contact me on ty4succex@gmail.com if interested.
Re: UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know by smatadex(m): 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
elninosanz:

I have been driving Uber for a while now and despite the price increase I still make good money by the grace of God. I make between 120k - 130k a week if I decide to work all week. Today alone I have made over 26k (I have posted the pic below) what is the secret?

Simple. Target surge on the Island. I studied the trends and I knew when there will be surge. For example from 4am - 6am, there is usually surge in VI caused by people going home from Clubs. From 5am -6am there is surge in Lekki and its environs cos of people going to the Airport. I can go on, but you catch my drift.

Also, take advantage of this rainy period. There has been a lot of surge.

I posted some guidelines to help on another thread. Maybe I will post it here too.

Please my oga do you have a contact email or phone number
Re: UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know by skelvin98: 9:02am On Jun 10, 2019
Are you interested in driving a Camry XLE 03. For hire purchase. You live around Ikeja, Ogba, Iju-Ishaga, Ojodu-Berger or environs
WhatsApp only... 08065900125
Re: UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know by muhamm3d: 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
Why are people not open to 2002 Toyota sentra. 1.8L
That car is fuel economical like die and simple.
Re: UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know by Fizzle1759: 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
Is 2008 Honda accord advisable for uber?

1 Like

Re: UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know by skelvin98: 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
muhamm3d:
Why are people not open to 2002 Toyota sentra. 1.8L
That car is fuel economical like die and simple.

I think uber and Taxify accept from 2003 upward
Re: UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know by skelvin98: 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
Toyota Corolla 04( tokunbo) for hire purchase, initial downpayment needed. You live around agege, Ogba, Iju-Ifako, Ikeja, Ojodu and environs.
WhatsApp only... 08065900125
Re: UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know by Omobarca: 12:52am On Aug 01, 2019
Is
Re: UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know by Samabu07(m): 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
Hi, pls I need feedback as to how much an Huber driver can make on a weekly base. How much does he revert to the owner? Uber will be done in Abuja.
Re: UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know by Chydobe: 11:50am On Sep 09, 2019
UBER APP DOWNLOAD: Currently, Uber is one of the most convenient, reliable, and even less expensive way to pick and drop you at your locations.
All you need to do is, tap a button on your smartphone, and you are able to hire a ride to pick and convey you at your destination.

The Uber app technology has made rides very safe and private. You are able to go through the profile of the drivers you wish to hire, and also, Uber has a 24/7 customer support feature. So you have nothing to worry about. All you need is to complete the UBER APP DOWNLOAD and installation process on your smartphone, and you are good.

Click on link below to continue reading:

https://www.techlearnhow.com/2019/09/09/uber-app-download-apk-download-free-uber-app%e2%94%82how-to-use-uber-app/
Re: UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know by Seyiafoo(m): 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
Good day everyone. My name is John. I'm a driver, I need a car to drive for Uber or Bolt. I live on the Mainland and have the fear of God. If you're interested kindly get to me on 08138773540 or seyiafoo@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know by masterplan303(m): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
smiley
Re: UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know by docsam007: 10:00am On Nov 21, 2019
Seyiafoo:
Good day everyone. My name is John. I'm a driver, I need a car to drive for Uber or Bolt. I live on the Mainland and have the fear of God. If you're interested kindly get to me on 08138773540 or seyiafoo@gmail.com. Thanks.

Are you still interested
Re: UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know by 6thchild: 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
docsam007:

Are you still interested
I am available, kindly drop contact or reach me on 07032169312. Thanks ( Resident in Surulere Lagos)
Re: UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know by salem87: 6:43am On Nov 22, 2019
Gud morning house am salami by name am a driver I need a car to drive under Uber or both if u have anyone contact me on 08180677972 I stay at iyana paja.
Re: UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know by Albertfisayo68: 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
I'm happy to join this thread.
Re: UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know by mikeeano(m): 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
elninosanz:

I have been driving Uber for a while now and despite the price increase I still make good money by the grace of God. I make between 120k - 130k a week if I decide to work all week. Today alone I have made over 26k (I have posted the pic below) what is the secret?

Simple. Target surge on the Island. I studied the trends and I knew when there will be surge. For example from 4am - 6am, there is usually surge in VI caused by people going home from Clubs. From 5am -6am there is surge in Lekki and its environs cos of people going to the Airport. I can go on, but you catch my drift.

I posted some guidelines to help on another thread. Maybe I will post it here too.

Can you please share your contact.

Need to ask you good questions bro.

#PLEASE

or contact me on WhatsApp via 08082696715
Re: UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know by davidtuzy(m): 1:01am On Mar 08, 2020
Tanks so much .... This is Encouraging to d up coming
elninosanz:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What A Lagos Driver Was Seen Using As Side Mirror (photos) / 2018 Independence Drive: The Classic Cars That Graced Event (Photos) / Mark Zuckerberg Makes Money That Will Buy $2.5m Pagani In Just 1¹/2 Mins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.