Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum (26345 Views)

InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In / The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass / Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
All thanks to olamide badoo and his ikorodu gangsters

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
I no say Kenya go dey dere.. Kenya and bad news be like 5 and 6.. while Nigeria and bad news be like 10 and 100 wich way..
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Make we talk true,Nigeria is really a dangerous place to live in

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by YelloweWest: 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Dolypson04:
I don't believe this. Probably they assume Nigeria is made up of Boko Haram torn States alone.
I expected to see Somalia up there
Afghanistan and Iraq no dey the list.

Thunder fire their mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by dallyemmy: 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Where is Afghanistan?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by NewGombawa: 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
You wan go...? Oya go nah..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by KanwuliaExtra: 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
When you can set people ablaze in broad daylight without trial all because of jungle justice abi?

Anyone can point at you and the senseless mob will lynch your azzzze on the spot.

It should be #1 MOST DANGEROUS COUNTRY in the GLOBE! kiss

Anything BAAAAAD, Nigeria must top the chart.

Tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by Uyi168: 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
Surviving in nigeria is a miracle

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by dacovajnr: 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
VickyRotex:
Very Myopic list
Tin ba mu e ehn.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by mesoprogress(m): 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
emakoji:
Hahahahaha, what makes us dangerous? I don't just understand.. ... .. We are rather very corrupt
What a question. Can you buy tear rubber bmw and drive around nigeria without fear of beign kidnapped? You don't see Nigeria as dangerous because you are financially poor. Hit good money and you lose your freedom.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by kaymical(m): 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
emakoji:
Hahahahaha, what makes us dangerous? I don't just understand.. ... .. We are rather very corrupt
bros corruption is the most dangerous in Nigeria..... even those who taught us are now learning from us
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by ibkguy(m): 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
dammy13:
Nigeria has been placed 5th in the ranking of the most dangerous country in the world by The World Economic Forum, WEF.

The ranking is part of WEF’s biennial tourism report with one section focusing on safety and security.

136 countries were ranked and Nigeria was the 5th most dangerous based on violence and terroristic attacks by Boko Haram..

Finland was named the safest country in the world while Colombia was listed as the most dangerous.

See the top 10 most dangerous countries in the world below.

1. Colombia
2. Yemen
3. El Salvador
4. Pakistan
5 Nigeria
6. Venezuela
8. Kenya
9. Honduras
10 Ukraine

http://fabinfos.com/nigeria-ranked-5th-dangerous-country-world-see-full-list/

rubbish list

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by rukkyy: 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
I'm not surprised with the ranking

www.rukkysblog.com

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by PeaceGord: 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
jejemanito:
Patiently waiting for Nwamaikpe's comment embarassed
Your head dey there.

I'm truly waiting.
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by mamaya24(m): 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
It's a free world BT it is nt all part in naija dats dangerous
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by medolab90(m): 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
That list ain't correct
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by Bobby808: 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
datola:
Rubish ranking
The ranking would have been the most rubbish people on earth
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
[s]
handsomebanana:
Fúck all deze people.

It is dangerous and yet we like It like dat.

Bumbling fools. So d goddamned US is safer than us shey?

Rubbish imbeciles

Edit: to all d pipu callin d country a zoo, Just know dat an animal in a zoo begets an animal AS WEll.

Na everybody una set curse.

Vagabond bullshitERz[/s]
shut up your mouth! See swear words all over your post because they said Nigeria's dangerous. Is it not the same nigeria where people burn fellow human beings? Where scams and thievery is the order of the day? Where people heads are smashed to death in their sleep at ikorodu. Behave yourself pls

@ bolded, speak for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by abtuyi(m): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
where is Afghanistan ooo, I wonder oooo. Syrian nko

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by HMZi: 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
When we have-bkh herdsmen badoo evans..No 1 sef...
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by toffy333(m): 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
Whaaaaaaaaat? Make una lif our contry for us o
Enhe

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
Where u come keep Libya, somali, Syria, Mali, Egypt, afghanistan, Iraq?? And many more. Foolish List

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by seanswitch(m): 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
Please where is Chicago? undecided
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
emakoji:

Are you seriously asking this question or you are just messing?

Have seen what is going on in Ikorodu lately,that's just the tip of the iceberg my man.I would actually say Nigeria should be ranked two or three not fifth.
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by Mavor: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
The Westerners that make up this list have never even been to Africa. They are busy watching CNN, making assumptions that Boko haram is everywhere and coming up with frivolous lists. Chicago, Illinois is more dangerous than Ikorodu. Nuff said.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by oluwaahmed: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
Wow dis is a landmark achievement by d zoological republic of Nigeria.
Many thanks 2 boko haram, fulani Herdsmen & buhari
Wehdone sirs.
Wow nigeria is jst below Pakistan. Naija will be on d next trump travel ban list
Nigerias passport officially left for LAWMA.

Regards
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by free2ryhme: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
Dangerous

Yet boys grow to become men and men become heros

Dem dey lie jare

Leave that thing
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by Bimpe29: 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
Not a good remark from WEF. I however, expected to see Syria, Iraq and Palestine above and as being dangerous than Nigeria .
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by Iamthoney(m): 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ezezima2012:
Buhari is the reason why we are on that list........ I am in my house come and beat me
Person go just dey bring trouble upon himself...no end up like this man with this your "I am in my house come and beat me " thing like this man oooo

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by VickyRotex(f): 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
Tin ba mu e ehn.

Se mo puro ni? angry angry
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by abtuyi(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
PeaceGord:
Your head dey there.
I'm truly waiting.
VickyRotex:

Se mo puro ni? angry angry
PeaceGord:
Your head dey there.
I'm truly waiting.
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
handsomebanana:
Fúck all deze people.

It is dangerous and yet we like It like dat.

Bumbling fools. So d goddamned US is safer than us shey?

Rubbish imbeciles

Edit: to all d pipu callin d country a zoo, Just know dat an animal in a zoo begets an animal AS WEll.

Na everybody una set curse.

Vagabond bullshitERz
So you like this f**king country?Tufiakwa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nobody Is Talking About Luxembourg / UK Or US: Your Preference And Why? / The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.