Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum (26342 Views)

InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In / The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass / Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by PointZerom: 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
datola:
Rubish ranking

I agree with you, they cheated on Nigeria by this 5th position instead of first position.
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by samx4real(m): 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
emakoji:
Hahahahaha, what makes us dangerous? I don't just understand.. ... .. We are rather very corrupt

You see that word "Corrupt"?

Is worst than a war...
That word is d cause of all the Problems in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by sniperr007(m): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
Dolypson04:
I don't believe this. Probably they assume Nigeria is made up of Boko Haram torn States alone.
I expected to see Somalia up there

Boko haram in north
Avengers in south
Herdsmen everywhere
Kidnapping everywhere
Robbery everywhere.

Is the country not dangerous or meant to b in top 5?
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by awsaiboyoluba: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
shine12:

What makes us dangerous:
Badoo cult
Kidnappers
Thug bus conductors
Bad drivers
Dangerous roads
Inexperienced nepa man removing wires upandan
Boko boys
Armed robbers
Stray bullet
Killing people because of their mobile phone (It happens, my sis lost a friend to that)
Strangers online ready to rape people

I can go on and on.

Nepa 2

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by gbishman: 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
Very funny analysis, just two days ago on July 4th; the city of illinois, chicago recorded a totol number of 105 plus gun shot deaths in a single day.
Tell me asides syria which other country has that ever happened.
So here is my take, Nigeria is a great and loved nation we will never fall

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by soath(m): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
A body without head grin
You call such humanoid grin
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
emakoji:
Hahahahaha, what makes us dangerous? I don't just understand.. ... .. We are rather very corrupt
Can you blame them kidnapping armed robbery unrest and rioting road accident 419 sharp practices black power insecurity prostitution etc
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by micflo28(m): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
lols... we are only dangerously corrupt. Don't mind our small small igbo, yoruba, Hausa misunderstanding. Its a tool by our leaders to keep us busy while they plunder the nations common patrimony. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by Damilaredrey24(m): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
NAIRALAND Comedy Skit Of The Week

WATCH AND LAUGH grin grin grin OUT YOUR SORROW grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

*Mr fOOL*

Watch, Share and subscribe to our Youtube Channel for more skit. Thank You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNCUqApfEE4
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by hokafor(m): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
From every yardstick, Nigeria is a failed country. a failed country is more dangerous than a war-torn country.
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by oyeezah(f): 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
adonbilivit! so Nigeria is more dangerous than even countries in the middle-east

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by Oyindidi(f): 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
soath:
You call such humanoid grin
That's another name for naija. A country without Presidentgrin
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by Cardozzo(m): 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
kocvalour:
useless country

can't wait to leave d zOo

Crazy Bastard who is holding you down here in nigeria Oloriburuku somebody...... If you call my country a Zoo again ... U shall never make it in life and you shall die young --IJN---- Foolish Poor Pervert

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by lincs25(m): 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
Wrong analysis

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by michoim(m): 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
This ranking is baseless. What of Afghanistan and Syria?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by Cardozzo(m): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
PointZerom:

I agree with you, they cheated on Nigeria by this 5th position instead of first position.

Foolish Pervert.... With a demented brain.......

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by Andykruiz(m): 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
Even Syria that is at war is safer than Nigeria. Chai! But wait o, can't we come first at anything?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by einsteine(m): 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
lonelydora:
Those rankers should not just spew thrash from abroad because of what they hear on media (In journalism, bad news is a good business because it makes them sell more and make good cash). They should visit Nigeria and see how loving we are. We are just corrupt but not dangerous. If we are dangerous why do many Americans and others troop into the country on daily basis?

Define troop into?

How many Americans visit Nigeria compared to the amount that visit South Africa, Tanzania Germany, United Kingdom or even Zimbabwe?
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by Clemelself: 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
Wow! Issokay..... We have been promoted again.... grin
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by 989900: 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
I just want to know where the US is on this ranking, especially south Illinois, and the notorious parts of NJ and NY.

Throw in erratic mass shooting and shameful racial profiling.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by Ngokafor(f): 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
[b][/b]

...Indeed!..no thanks to the retardedd buhari/APC incompetent,clueless,corrupt and crisis-prone mal-administration.

..Not forgetting the arewa terror squard of boko-haram and fulani-herdsmen.
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by whizzyleejr(m): 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nigeria don spoil tey tey, but we still have oga at the top #columbia# but chill o, where dem put syria, iran, iraq, libya, so politics don enter this one toocheesycheesy
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by PointZerom: 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
Cardozzo:

Foolish Pervert.... With a demented brain.......

It is you that's a pervert, a smelling dolt.

Buhari's sickness enter your body. Anu Mpama.
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by 989900: 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ezezima2012:
Buhari is the reason why we are on that list........ I am in my house come and beat me

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by darlenese(f): 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
at least we carry fifth for something,
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by RapportNaija(m): 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
Sad, Baba Buhari Bubu where are before danger make Nigeria go extinct. How can Nigeria be among the Dangerous countries in the world
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by soath(m): 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
That's another name for naija. A country without Presidentgrin
I wouldn't liken Nigeria to that though undecided
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by JABB(m): 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
Yes of course,ever since Badoo invaded Ikorodu residents .Community are not smiling,Operation kill anything that has two legs and patrols at midnight angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by ocelot2006(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
emakoji:

I'll say terrorism & kidnapping.
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
dammy13:
Nigeria has been placed 5th in the ranking of the most dangerous country in the world by The World Economic Forum, WEF.

The ranking is part of WEF’s biennial tourism report with one section focusing on safety and security.

136 countries were ranked and Nigeria was the 5th most dangerous based on violence and terroristic attacks by Boko Haram..

Finland was named the safest country in the world while Colombia was listed as the most dangerous.

See the top 10 most dangerous countries in the world below.

1. Colombia
2. Yemen
3. El Salvador
4. Pakistan
5 Nigeria
6. Venezuela
8. Kenya
9. Honduras
10 Ukraine

http://fabinfos.com/nigeria-ranked-5th-dangerous-country-world-see-full-list/

floored list. Syria, iraq, libya and their likes are worst than Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by mmsen: 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
chiealexia:
where is Afghanistan oo

No Syria, no Iraq, no Afghanistan.

Very suspicious looking list.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Or US: Your Preference And Why? / The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. / Air France-KLM Terminates A380 Fleet With Immediate Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.