Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:35 PM

Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum (26309 Views)

InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In / The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass / Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by phreakabit(m): 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
I know I am too old for this but. . .
Issa zoo.
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by Ezezima2012(m): 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
[quote author=989900 post=58188441][/quote]

It can only happen in your widest dream
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by Ezezima2012(m): 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Iamthoney:
Person go just dey bring trouble upon himself...no end up like this man with this your "I am in my house come and beat me " thing like this man oooo

Olodo why not try it and see and see if ur situation will not be worse than that of ur bubu
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by yinkuscious(m): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
I wish the federal government of Nigeria can reject this categorization.
Saudi Arabia that was reported by CNN yesterday as sponsors of Islamic extremist is not on the list.
North Korea, the nuclear weapon terrorizing country is not on the list.
Syria, a semi war zone is not on the list.

Abeg, this compilation his politically influenced.
Thanks to bad news journalists all over Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by dreamxonline(m): 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
wat kinda stupid Ranking is this ......Columbia as never been in d news and its ranked first yet we ear news about syria every day and it not on one to ten ...............dis has to mean something else

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
grin shocked grin

Whoever composed that list made a huge mistake.

Nigeria should be topping that list right now!
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by LordCenturion(m): 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
Even, South African that are worst past Nigeria is not there,yeye dey smell, white and their wayo wayo are like 5 and 6

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by sunnedee2: 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
Shey this Naija wey I dey abi another one?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by Iamthoney(m): 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ezezima2012:

Olodo why not try it and see and see if ur situation will not be worse than that of ur bubu
I don tell you my own..when the thing happen e go do you like nollywood movie

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by dacovajnr: 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
VickyRotex:

Se mo puro ni? angry angry
Iwo nikan ni oro ara e ye
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by VickyRotex(f): 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
Iwo nikan ni oro ara e ye

Itumo
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by dacovajnr: 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
VickyRotex:

Itumo
maabo ni ikorodu, ma so itumo e fun e grin
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by Ezezima2012(m): 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
Iamthoney:
I don tell you my own..when the thing happen e go do you like nollywood movie

I don't blame u, nairaland gave u the platform to type rubbish with that ur leprosy stricken fingers. Just try it and I will hand u over to area boys
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by VickyRotex(f): 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
maabo ni ikorodu, ma so itumo e fun e grin

*Dialing 112*
Awon ti Badoo shocked Ema binu o shocked
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by Codes151(m): 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
Apc wehdon
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by TinaAnita(f): 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
How did they arrive at such conclusions? Hian
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by BEASTER(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
emakoji:
Hahahahaha, what makes us dangerous? I don't just understand.. ... .. We are rather very corrupt
fantastically corrupt as described by one of nationals
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by 9too1: 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
shine12:

What makes us dangerous:
Badoo cult
Kidnappers
Thug bus conductors
Bad drivers
Dangerous roads
Inexperienced nepa man removing wires upandan
Boko boys
Armed robbers
Stray bullet
Killing people because of their mobile phone (It happens, my sis lost a friend to that)
Strangers online ready to rape people

I can go on and on.
...and you fogt to add the most dreaded among all..... if I say Fulani you say killing machine.
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by genearts(m): 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
shine12:

What makes us dangerous:
Badoo cult
Kidnappers
Thug bus conductors
Bad drivers
Dangerous roads
Boko boys
Armed robbers
Stray bullet
Killing people because of their mobile phone (It happens, my sis lost a friend to that)

I can go on and on.

Let me add to it

Police
Army
Bad road
Herdsmen
CDA
Election
NYSC
Job hunting

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by Phi001(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Very biased list...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by seun1960(m): 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
How can Nigeria ranked ahead of Syria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by nwoye72: 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
wow this my country where i live always come first in any good ranking in the world. Honestly i can confirm it. the system works perfectly
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by LeanonGOD(m): 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
You are Absolutely Right. In fact, Somalia, Mexico, Afghanistan, Libya, and Jamaica are much more dangerous than Nija. Those who came up with this ranking were very high on Sapele and Majidun water, smh.
Dolypson04:
I don't believe this. Probably they assume Nigeria is made up of Boko Haram torn States alone.
I expected to see Somalia up there

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by Holysholay: 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
Other countries thought Bokoharam is all over Nigeria.... (I experience it when I chat with colleagues here in SA) Mayb d reason Nigeria is No. 5.
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by Iamthoney(m): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ezezima2012:

I don't blame u, nairaland gave u the platform to type rubbish with that ur leprosy stricken fingers. Just try it and I will hand u over to area boys
Ode ma ni eleyi ooo...aiye e ma baje fun oro ti o so. You and your area boys go collect I swear. Drop your location me go fall in there and treat your bleep. Amadioha strike you there anu mpama
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by asdfjklhaha(f): 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
samx4real:
Looking at things right now...

My dearest Country Nigeria is suppose to be on top ⏫ of that list...

From Boko Haram
To Kidnapping,
Arm Robbery,
To Cultism...
Coupled with Famine...

Abeg no visit Nigeria oh..
Nigeria = Death

But u know what?
We are still alive and kicking...
Thank God for today...
Oya make I go buy groundnut take soak this costly garri wen I buy before person go die
You forgot to add badoo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by brojoshua: 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
emakoji:
Hahahahaha, what makes us dangerous? I don't just understand.. ... .. We are rather very corrupt
It is that corruption that has made our country unsafe. We make our country unsafe by our corruption. Money meant to fight insurgency and enforce security was looted by the leaders, money meant to provide works for the youth was looted by the looters, so there are many wicked free hands. It is our wickedness that is burning us as fire. We are very wicked because we are wickedly corrupt. A corrupt people is an accursed people. And unless we turn from our wicked ways to the good and right ways, our woes will continue to multiple

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
This is a rubbish ranking, do u know how many people die everyday to gun related violence in Yankee? Britain and France has been targets of terrorists attack as well,but they excluded themselves out.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by Rapture4real(m): 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
Dolypson04:
I don't believe this. Probably they assume Nigeria is made up of Boko Haram torn States alone.
I expected to see Somalia up there

Don't most and them,the white only use African countries when it comes to negative things.There is nothing dangerous in Nigeria.What of Arab countries where ISIS is making waves?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by esivue007(m): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
shine12:

What makes us dangerous:
Badoo cult
Kidnappers
Thug bus conductors
Bad drivers
Dangerous roads
Boko boys
Armed robbers
Stray bullet

I can go on and on.
ogbeni,dis r all xteteristics of a good society.
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum by dabeto: 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Kamelot77:
thank god, we have sme seniors on D list
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month / Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Man Narrates His Ordeal After Wife Went Into Labour At Toronto Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.