Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan (29766 Views)

N24b Office Complex: Magu Shocked Me, Says Ex-efcc Chair Waziri / Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan / Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by zoho23(m): 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-PbhT123fNh0/WV5FfiQGwrI/AAAAAAAADyA/3ZdqDEPL0f4cDd8I-C39EucA06ilj7feACK4BGAYYCw/s640/fd.jpg[/img]
Nigeria’s former First Lady, Mrs Patience Jonathan, on Thursday alleged harassment of her family by security agencies and sought House of Representatives intervention.

In a petition to the Lower Chamber, Jonathan urged the Federal Government to call the agencies to order.

The petition was presented at the House’s plenary by the lawmaker representing Okrika Constituency of Rivers, Rep. Bright Tamuno.

Presenting the document, Tamuno urged the house to wade into the matter in consideration of the sacrifices her husband, former President Goodluck Jonathan, made for the country.

According to him, no former first lady has been harassed like this before, and in view of the sacrifices that her husband has made for the country, the house should consider and call the security agencies to order.

In the petition, Jonathan alleged that the harassment was being orchestrated by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) and other agencies of the Federal Government.

The Speaker, Mr Yakubu Dogara, referred the petition to the Committee on Public Petitions for further legislative action.

The former first lady had petitioned the House on a similar in December, 2016.

More @>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/07/no-first-lady-has-been-harassed-like-me.html

1 Like

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by bantudra: 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
because you are a thief with big mouth...

158 Likes 6 Shares

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by olayinks007(m): 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
bantudra:

Lol!!!!! Nd dnt 4get d stupid grammars too bro cheesy

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by lazsnaira(m): 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
tell your nephew tonyebarcanista HE WILL BE THE FIRST MAN TO CALL YOU A THIEF IN THE SPIRIT OF ONE NIGERIA!

....meanwhile your counterparts up north are saints!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by nabiz(m): 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
..and abacha's wife is walking free while they are recovering the husband's loots

193 Likes 15 Shares

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by Boyooosa(m): 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
OGUN FALL ON YOU!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by kayzat: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
Why is NDLEA after mama piss abi she don join 'em developers crew ni.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by Homeboiy: 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
No one harassed u, They where only enjoying ur drama

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by aolawale025: 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
Her mates have built universities and no one bothered them

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by zombieHUNTER: 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
aolawale025:
Her mates have built universities and no one bothered them
they built more than universities ... No mind the people pighting kwuruption

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by zombieHUNTER: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
bantudra:
she is a thief alright.. But what about other past First Ladies

Abi na only her waka come? undecided

77 Likes

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Boyooosa:
OGUN FALL ON YOU!
The same Ogun that allowed Osibanjo to be caged

18 Likes

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by yarimo(m): 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
PATIENT JONATHAN you are being harass ,because you are the most notorious corrupt former first lady . Mtcheeew EFCC and DSS please over to you

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by Basic123: 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
why not?
when you are "harrassable"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by sotall(m): 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
OK
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by Boyooosa(m): 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kathmandu:
The same Ogun that allowed Osibanjo to be caged
HOW OLD ARE YOU?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by bantudra: 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
she is a thief alright.. But what about other past First Ladies

Abi na only her waka come? undecided

here we go again...defending thieves...typical easterners...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by Blackfire(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
I don't even know what to write.

1 Like

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by bigerboy200: 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hmm
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by cococandy(f): 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
True
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by SeniorZato(m): 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ayaaaaaaaaaaa. I come the pity the woman., i was one of those that frustrated you

2 Likes

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by jieta: 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
if you are a minority tribe you will understand the point.

15 Likes

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by lmm4real: 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mama peace just miss the publicity

4 Likes

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by infogenius(m): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
She is right.
But I think because she has been the most jovial of them all.

5 Likes

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by medolab90(m): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
bantudra:
Just like her husband

4 Likes

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by Solomonudofia(m): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mama p.... The Queen of Etuoke has spoken

Na only u waka com way Oga jona...

Anyway kontunu....

NEWS FLASH.......

WORLD WAR III UPDATE

QUEEN ELIZABETH SPEAKS OUT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0N9Ro8OUd4
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by moses93(m): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
you harassed yourself with your poor English and your #FROG voice

1 Like

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
Bcoz u are a great woman

2 Likes

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by Olibboy: 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lolz...Mama speak up... thanks for all ur pidgin English. Na only u waka cum? chai!!!
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by MrMystrO(m): 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
Sorry Ma, Na Your Tati Billion for the Akant cause am! What is my own sef anyway...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos / France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano / Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.