Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,047 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right (6400 Views)

Revealed: How Fayose Was Disgraced At Ado Monarch Daughter's Church Wedding / Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC / Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by gideonikedotcom: 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
The Jigawa State Government has declared friday, July 7th as a public holiday to pray for the health of ailing President Muhammadu Buhari.
Alhaji Isma’il Ibrahim, the Public Relations Officer, Office of the state’s Head of Civil Service (HoS), announced this in a statement in Dutse on Thursday.
Ibrahim said that the State Executive Council took the decision at its sitting on July 5.
He explained that the government declared Friday as a work-free day in order to enable public servants to join other citizens to offer special prayers for President Muhammadu Buhari’s wellbeing.
“During this day, it is expected that all public servants and the entire people of the state will pray to Almighty Allah to grant our president quick recovery.
“It is also expected that they will also pray to Almighty Allah to grant Jannatul Firdausi to late Danmasanin Kano, Alhaji Yusuf Maitama Sule,” he added.
Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by temptnow: 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
Useless people, cows

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by Rapwiz(m): 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
cheesy
Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by ImadeUReadThis: 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
They will break the news on a Friday during jumat service across the North and order their almajiris to riot.

If you dey North, watch your back

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
MAY ALLAH SWT, ACCEPT OUR PRAYERS. . . AMIN

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by ImadeUReadThis: 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:

We will use this opportunity to know which of the Muslim gods is powerful - Shia or Sunni

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
The allah of sunni or that of Shiite

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by alcmene: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:

Nothing concerns Allah and Buhari's health/death.

Stop blaspheming... .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by Kondomatic(m): 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
Make I kuku go withdraw my tfare

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by jaychubi: 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
I pity any Igbo man still in d North answering eze Igbo I of sokoto foolish ppl u r abt to be slaughtered like cow

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
I wish buhari survives his ordeals, but strongly suggest he resigns...

He has attained all a man could wish for in life. What else is there to accomplish.

A good name they say is better than gold an silver, its always best to leave when the ovation is high..

Senator nnadi left minister of power when the ovation was high, fashola ruined his in same scenerio, the later could have been pushed for a Vp slot but now a senatorial position seems bleak..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by pauljumbo: 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
Holiday just for prayers

Well it's parasite state

They are producing nothing

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by Warship: 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:
They will break the news on a Friday during jumat service across the North and order their almajiris to riot.

If you dey North, watch your back

The rumor will spread on Thursday night and during Friday prayers, the matter brought up to instigate Civil Unrest

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by THUNDER4real(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
HMMM....Southerners in the North should be alert...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by chymes0359(m): 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
Is buhari DEATH?

COZ AS IT STANDS NOW..
EBI LIKE SAY Him DON KPAI .

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by gideonikedotcom: 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
I hope it's not what I'm thinking, public holiday just to pray for Mr President, abi if we pray while working God will not answer? Is like this prayer will require going to the mountain. I hope Fayose's speculation is not true. Abeg o I no fit shout
Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by Man2utd(m): 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
Animal republic..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by BanevsJoker(m): 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
gideonikedotcom:

The Jigawa State Government has declared friday, July 7th as a public holiday to pray for the health of ailing President Muhammadu Buhari.
Alhaji Isma’il Ibrahim, the Public Relations Officer, Office of the state’s Head of Civil Service (HoS), announced this in a statement in Dutse on Thursday.
Ibrahim said that the State Executive Council took the decision at its sitting on July 5.
He explained that the government declared Friday as a work-free day in order to enable public servants to join other citizens to offer special prayers for President Muhammadu Buhari’s wellbeing.
“During this day, it is expected that all public servants and the entire people of the state will pray to Almighty Allah to grant our president quick recovery.
“It is also expected that they will also pray to Almighty Allah to grant Jannatul Firdausi to late Danmasanin Kano, Alhaji Yusuf Maitama Sule,” he added.
I don't understand why Nigerians are praying for someone who is "hale and hearty".

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by sylvez(m): 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
BanevsJoker:

I don't understand why Nigerians are praying for someone who is "hale and hearty".

Are you OK?
Buhari is sick nau!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by BanevsJoker(m): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
sylvez:

Are you OK?
Buhari is sick nau!!!
Not according to Lai Mohammed and Femi Adesina. I believe they claimed he is on vacation.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
This is how you will know Parasitic states because at the end of the day ND oil money will be shared to them

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by sylvez(m): 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
BanevsJoker:

Not according to Lai Mohammed and Femi Adesina. I believe they claimed he is on vacation.
Which kind vacation be that? On life support machine?
Na heaven him go do the vacation?
Whats wrong with you self

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by ayusco85(m): 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
Rumours have it that him Don kpai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by Realist2: 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
This is legendary

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by fatymore(f): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
Uhm
Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by Oyindidi(f): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
Una don vote in prayer collector as leader grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by hardbody: 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
sylvez:

Which kind vacation be that? On life support machine?
Na heaven him go do the vacation?
Whats wrong with you self

HE is on bed rest jo. He can't die
Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by SalamRushdie: 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
I can only pray for the Nigerian economy to get better and for that to happen Buhari plus his badluck have to vacate that office.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by Bamidele539: 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
pauljumbo:
Holiday just for prayers
Well it's parasite state

They are producing nothing
liar!!!

Them dey produce voters!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by Tenim47(m): 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
AMEN IN ADVANCE
Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by Justicec1: 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mad buharism or buharilisation
Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by BRAV0O(m): 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
The end is near \/

\/. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches / List Of On Going Federal Highway Projects / EndSars: Twitter CEO Jack Adds A Special Emoji To #EndSars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.