Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) (15302 Views)

Young Black Guy Rocks His Heavily Pregnant Oyinbo Lover / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by AlvanT(m): 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
Minemrys:

have u checked www.nairaland.com/Minemrys ?
You look like a Northerner,that moustache is a turn off.You look good though,..keep it up,will ya?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
TrapSoul:
And i like dark guys o but am not feeling you sad You try sha *strolls out of thread*
shut up your gay mouth. Le fagot
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 11:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
lefulefu:
bro ur haircut is cool
lefulefu:
bro ur haircut is cool
lefulefu:
bro ur haircut is cool
smiles... thanks Bro
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
Francis95:
[code][/code] smiles... thanks Bro
bro. You look good. No problem. Clean and fresh.
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
hot1sauce:
Very photogenic dude u blessed. No Homo!
Thanks Sauce
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
beardlessdude:
bro. You look good. No problem. Clean and fresh.
thanks for the compliments My Nigga...
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Minemrys: 5:38am On Jul 08, 2017
AlvanT:
You look like a Northerner,that moustache is a turn off.You look good though,..keep it up,will ya?
a n0rtherner? Holy shit. Am n0t pls.
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by AlvanT(m): 6:11am On Jul 08, 2017
Minemrys:

a n0rtherner? Holy shit. Am n0t pls.
Slender body,dark skin,maybe tall,you gave that impression.Is there anything wrong with being a Northerner?
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by bufness(m): 7:20am On Jul 08, 2017
Francis95:

So Drake is a small Pikin too....I laugh....

Pls kindly delete this edited pics of mine....it ain't necessary
lol, drake style has two steps bruh not this, lowcut, olus the C parting ain't in the middle at all, it starts a lil bit from the sides besides papi doesnt even use that parting again,
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 08, 2017
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 08, 2017
Francis95 u are an enemy of state, instead of u using dis platform 2 support bubu u are here showing us how hungry u are
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 9:32am On Jul 08, 2017
bufness:
lol, drake style has two steps bruh not this, lowcut, olus the C parting ain't in the middle at all, it starts a lil bit from the sides besides papi doesnt even use that parting again,
Well Bro, this is my own style...I'm me
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 9:35am On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:
Francis95 u are an enemy of state, instead of u using dis platform 2 support bubu u are here showing us how hungry u are
Lol Man, obviously I don't look hungry nd I'm not...by the way, I got no buisness with Buhari.....I'm a Biafran boi.
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 08, 2017
Francis95:

Lol Man, obviously I don't look hungry nd I'm not...by the way, I got no buisness with Buhari.....I'm a Biafran boi.
Biafra people can never be successful so leave our forum alone nd join biafra say
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 9:39am On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:

Biafra people can never be successful so leave our forum alone nd join biafra say
Lol, ok Sir
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 08, 2017
Francis95:
Lol, ok Sir
see ur mumu pix sef
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Francis95(m): 9:46am On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:

see ur mumu pix sef
Man, you re really looking for trouble....nd you will soon get it
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 08, 2017
Francis95:
Man, you re really looking for trouble....nd you will soon get it
ehehehe, don't u know u are old for all dis display of foolishness, I mean y would a matured guy create dis kind of thread wen is not joblessness
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Minemrys: 10:29am On Jul 08, 2017
AlvanT:
Slender body,dark skin,maybe tall,you gave that impression.Is there anything wrong with being a Northerner?
yea, there's alot wr0ng with being a n0rtherner. Its n0t only n0rtherners that have slender body structures or dark skin. Thats a misc0ncepti0n, and so it is with people who see fair skin folks as igbo. And, am n0t tall. Am of medium height. I guess that separates me fr0m ur hausa-fulani theory lolz. Appearances can be decieving. U are the 1st pers0n telling me this though.
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by AlvanT(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2017
Minemrys:

yea, there's alot wr0ng with being a n0rtherner. Its n0t only n0rtherners that have slender body structures or dark skin. Thats a misc0ncepti0n, and so it is with people who see fair skin folks as igbo. And, am n0t tall. Am of medium height. I guess that separates me fr0m ur hausa-fulani theory lolz. Appearances can be decieving. U are the 1st pers0n telling me this though.
Sorry if my comment seemed myopic.Okay,but have anyone told you how you look like Sanusi in your DP? lol
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by Minemrys: 10:51am On Jul 08, 2017
AlvanT:
Sorry if my comment seemed myopic.Okay,but have anyone told you how you look like Sanusi in your DP? lol
what? This guy u can yarb. Lolx. Abeg o, i no resemble sanusi oh.
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by VERTEX1: 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
thickminaj:
Wht does that mean
it means that you are busy body, Wetin concern you with de pix
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by VERTEX1: 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:

I don't blame you, see your name...Buhari Means Badluck
You can imagine
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by superfitsez(m): 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
AlvanT:
To be very honest with you guys I only know 2 most handsome guys on Nairaland and they are www.nairaland.com/eldaillest and another romancelander I can't recall his moniker,OP you try,at least you're in the category of fynestboi and his likes,www.nairaland.com/ichommy still try.No be all these wannabe nigg*s.
you must be a gay,
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by VERTEX1: 3:47am On Jul 30, 2021
thickminaj:
Wht does that mean
Means I miss you
Re: Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) by romunu(m): 5:27am On Jul 30, 2021
Na money be fine bobo, I like resemble Ob.j

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Slay Queen Takes Pictures Not Knowing Her Boobs Are Showing (photos) / 12 Amazing Facts About Breasts That Will Make You Love Them Even More / Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.