Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1187 Views)

PDP Have Learnt Their Lessons, Ready For 2019 -ogun / Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere / Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by OgaBuhari: 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
ok

6 Likes

Re: . by temptnow: 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
Amala people make una try get sense na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by newyorks(m): 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
aleart!! thread content highly provocation. bewarned
Re: . by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
lol...as awusas have born to rule mentality ,,that is how they have born to be enslaved mentality..

the mere commisioner will soon be bundled out of aso rock the same way thiefnubuu was whipped out of aso rock by their awusa masters...hahahaha

1 Like

Re: . by Warship: 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
This year will be full of drama
Let me spread mat here and sit with my popcorn to enjoy the show
Re: . by OgaBuhari: 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
sekxy:
lol...as awusas have born to rule mentality ,,that is how they have born to be enslaved mentality..

the mere commisioner will soon be bundled out of aso rock the same way thiefnubuu was whipped out of aso rock by their awusa masters...hahahaha
and they will still never learn cos they have been hypnotized by their masters.
2019 seems too far and the suspense is getting intensed
Re: . by Naijaguy12345(m): 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
temptnow:
Amala people make una try get sense na
Yoruba are intelligent, we Igbo need more sense.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
Suffer-stication

Re: . by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
OgaBuhari:
Honestly I think these yolobas lack common sense.
During the presidential elections, majority of the votes that saw APC emerging with victory came from Osun Ondo Lagos Oyo an Ogun states except ekiti.

Now that buhari assumed power thru the help of the yolobas. The sicky cursed cow has been having health challenges that has been threatening the octogenarian's life and from the body language of the APC, Senate and Northern cabal, its obvious that The born to rule region will kick out the afonja Osinbajo and choose a Northerner to replace buhari in 2019.

These Amala and ewedu citizens should know that no matter how much they toil to please the north, they (North) will never be satisfied.
Osinbajo will be bundled out and that is how they will pay you back because they were born to rule.

Yorubas should stop living in past glories.
Obasanjo, wole soyinka and the rest of those old bastar.ds should prepare for their Graves cos their time is near. They are nobody in this country.

Yorubas i hope before 2019 you should develop common sense.

I rest my case cos me I no dey talk much.
You mean your parents lack common sense, that made them stupidly followed their run away master that sent them to grave?
Re: . by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
sekxy:

What is this fish puss saying?
Re: . by OgaBuhari: 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Yoruba are intelligent, we Igbo need more sense.
your father.
Omo ale jati jati
Re: . by Naijaguy12345(m): 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
OgaBuhari:
your father.
Omo ale jati jati
Igi loma wopa iya laya e.

Re: . by OgaBuhari: 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Igi loma wopa iya laya e.
omo werey see this oponu o.

1 Like

Re: . by reuben79: 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
OgaBuhari:
Honestly I think these yolobas lack common sense.
During the presidential elections, majority of the votes that saw APC emerging with victory came from Osun Ondo Lagos Oyo an Ogun states except ekiti.

Now that buhari assumed power thru the help of the yolobas. The sicky cursed cow has been having health challenges that has been threatening the octogenarian's life and from the body language of the APC, Senate and Northern cabal, its obvious that The born to rule region will kick out the afonja Osinbajo and choose a Northerner to replace buhari in 2019. provocation....we knw dat d pain of 2015 election is still on u......2019 election is around d conner,u never see anythin.am very sure after 2019 election u will surelly hanguself

These Amala and ewedu citizens should know that no matter how much they toil to please the north, they (North) will never be satisfied.
Osinbajo will be bundled out and that is how they will pay you back because they were born to rule.

Yorubas should stop living in past glories.
Obasanjo, wole soyinka and the rest of those old bastar.ds should prepare for their Graves cos their time is near. They are nobody in this country.

Yorubas i hope before 2019 you should develop common sense.

I rest my case cos me I no dey talk much.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Be Restructured — National Assembly / Our OIL MONEY / Southern Kaduna Leader Visits Nnamdi Kanu,Begs Him 2 Help Stop Murder Of Xtians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.