Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Jambite Need Your Help, what will you do if you were to be in this condition - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jambite Need Your Help, what will you do if you were to be in this condition (1058 Views)

Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? / Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams / Jamb CBT Practice Software - Jambite Scores 396 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jambite Need Your Help, what will you do if you were to be in this condition by Alhkerimu(m): 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
Good day ladies and humble gentlemen in nairaland.
I'm lost in thought since last week and i think the only place i could get better solution is nairaland here....

I wrote jamb this year and luckily enough i score above the initial cutoff mark, i score (225 ) in the just concluded exam and i was preparing hard ahead of the university post utme screening.
But i got a call yesterday night from my uncle who is a senior naval officer informing me that " navy recruitment form " is now on sale and he want me to apply immediately. Since that yesterday night several thought has flooded in my mind, either i should apply for the navy or i should go ahead and pursue my degree in the university.

I'm totaly confuse, if you are in my shoe what will you do....

No insult pls, matured answer is all i crave from all of you.
Seun &
Lalasticala
Do your work pls and let me know my faith from here, thanks and God bless you...
I love nairaland with passion
Re: Jambite Need Your Help, what will you do if you were to be in this condition by SouLPoison(m): 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
The question is what do you want?
Re: Jambite Need Your Help, what will you do if you were to be in this condition by Alhkerimu(m): 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
SouLPoison:
The question is what do you want?
My brother which one did you prefer for me,
Should i join navy with 0 level result or i shoule pursue my degree first
Re: Jambite Need Your Help, what will you do if you were to be in this condition by SouLPoison(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
Alhkerimu:

So you can't decide for yourself ? Seems your scared of taking decisions

Can't imagine you asking me that tho, so funny grin grin grin
Re: Jambite Need Your Help, what will you do if you were to be in this condition by Nltaliban(m): 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hmm
Re: Jambite Need Your Help, what will you do if you were to be in this condition by Aminu212: 12:03am On Jul 07, 2017
Alhkerimu:

i prefer soldier for you...
Re: Jambite Need Your Help, what will you do if you were to be in this condition by Blacquin(f): 8:29am On Jul 07, 2017
what course do you want to study in the university
Re: Jambite Need Your Help, what will you do if you were to be in this condition by Alhkerimu(m): 8:56am On Jul 07, 2017
Blacquin:
what course do you want to study in the university
Why asking....
Re: Jambite Need Your Help, what will you do if you were to be in this condition by muyiwa99(m): 9:10am On Jul 07, 2017
if i was to b in shoe bro,i will attempt d 2 forms nd later go for the one dat later click.....Just get d navy form first nd go for ur ost utme egzam too to be at the safer side.
Re: Jambite Need Your Help, what will you do if you were to be in this condition by kosam(m): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2017
Its here again! _ FUNAAB PRE DEGREE, JUMPEB, CAMBRIDGE AND DIPLOMA PROGRAM is out for sale _ Enroll for it while the offer last. _ Call or WhatsApp us at Unified Ventures on 08167721408, 08173194882, 08132556684. The form won't sell for long.
Re: Jambite Need Your Help, what will you do if you were to be in this condition by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
Go and apply for the two... Anyone that comes your way hold on to it... QED...
Re: Jambite Need Your Help, what will you do if you were to be in this condition by Mynet11(m): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
i suggest u proceed with ur decree pursuit. its better to enter navy with a degree than with o'level. there'll always b another opportunity. except ua assured of gettin a study leave after bein recruited with o'level. just my thoughts though.
Re: Jambite Need Your Help, what will you do if you were to be in this condition by brandon180(m): 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
go for d two,any one thats works out, u go, if d two work out, and u re confused on which to do, run to God.
Re: Jambite Need Your Help, what will you do if you were to be in this condition by Blacquin(f): 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
Alhkerimu:
Why asking....
tot u needed help

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Official Method For Admission Into Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria / Life Learners Training Centre Abuja. Web Design And Development Training Class / Caps Admission Acceptance Page Is Now Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.