Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year (3745 Views)

Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award / The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. / Literature Section Popularity Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by Divepen1(m): 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
This is a list of what you should expect in the literature section this year.

Note: This plan is liable to change. And Often Check for update.

July: Kinwanye's Short Story Competition

August: Seun Osewa's Fiction Battle
* Celebrating Nairaland Literature Legends

September: * Call For Stories For 'Independent Day Story'

* How Writing Pays (15 Days Lectures And Articles From Great Authors- Both Nairalanders and Non- Nairalanders)

October: * Call for Articles on ' Nairaland Review' to be published on Okadabooks.

* Collaborations Month

November: * Gift For Readers
* Nairaland Literature Workshop(30 Days)

December: * Literature Award

* Meet and Greet

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by Lleigh(f): 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hi Divepen1 I like this .

Keep up the good work.

But please do something about the servers I.e bad gateway.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by Divepen1(m): 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lleigh:
Hi Divepen1 I like this .
Keep up the good work.
But please do something about the servers I.e bad gateway.
Thanks
I've not being experiencing it though. But they are on top of it.
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nice. I guess this is for full time writers.
Time is scarce here!!

2 Likes

Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Divepen1:

You are not experiencing it??

I guess that's one of the advantages of being a moderator but believe me, the thing is really frustrating.
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by Divepen1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
KimberlyWest:

You are not experiencing it??

I guess that's one of the advantages of being a moderator but believe me, the thing is really frustrating.
Even when I was mod, I did. But of recent it had stopped, after that long one.
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by Kusibe77(m): 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
I cant wait.

1 Like

Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by meneski(m): 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
NL just got beter

2 Likes

Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
You're doing a good job in keeping this section alive, nice one! �

1 Like

Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by Lleigh(f): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Time is scarce here!!

That's true...time is the limiting factor. Work has to have priority
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by Lleigh(f): 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
Divepen1:

Divepen1 it has actually started again.today..big sigh.... embarassed
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lleigh:

That's true...time is the limiting factor. Work has to have priority

Exactly. lol... But I guess you can do it!! wink
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by Divepen1(m): 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
skarlett:
You're doing a good job in keeping this section alive, nice one! �
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by Divepen1(m): 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Time is scarce here!!
You'll be reading most of the time.
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by Lleigh(f): 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Exactly. lol... But I guess you can do it!! wink

One can only try....try being the operative word smiley
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Divepen1:
You'll be reading most of the time.

Sure. That is what I do best.
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lleigh:

One can only try....try being the operative word smiley

smiles smiley....

Keep trying.

I am just lazy concerning that stuff. I don't know what to do
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:45am On Jul 07, 2017
I haven't been experiencing the issue for a while now, Lleigh.

Divepen1, God bless your efforts. We are on our back to the top!
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by Divepen1(m): 9:03am On Jul 07, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
I haven't been experiencing the issue for a while now, Lleigh.

Divepen1, God bless your efforts. We are on our back to the top!
Amen. Surely, gradually but yes, we are on our way..
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by labylaby: 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nairaland Review can someone please shed more light? sounds fascinating
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:31am On Jul 08, 2017
Divepen1:
Amen. Surely, gradually but yes, we are on our way..
Certainly. I'm always here to help.
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by queenitee(f): 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
This is great. So we that God decided to punish by not giving us the type of brain that can imagine and write down, but we can read for the world nko? I guess November is for us?
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by meneski(m): 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
queenitee:
This is great. So we that God decided to punish by not giving us the type of brain that can imagine and write down, but we can read for the world nko? I guess November is for us?
hmmmmmmm
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by meneski(m): 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
queenitee:
if mountain no cum meet musa, musa go go meet mountain.

Me! I go force my self to become a writer oh.

Divepen1 i go need heelpppp for my writing oh.
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by queenitee(f): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
meneski:

Me too, I wan start to dey write o
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by meneski(m): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
queenitee:
Me too, I wan start to dey write o
critics go use me chop eba
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by queenitee(f): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
meneski:
critics go use me chop eba
Me nko? Na cry I go dey cry
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by meneski(m): 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
queenitee:

Me nko? Na cry I go dey cry
hw abt me and you running one amature colabo?
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by queenitee(f): 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
meneski:
hw abt me and you running one amature colabo?
Eh, me!! I fear for my life o
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by meneski(m): 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
queenitee:

Eh, me!! I fear for my life o
hapi eva afta story oh.... No twist.... If we no make mistake hw we wan take learn?
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by queenitee(f): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
meneski:
hapi eva afta story oh.... No twist.... If we no make mistake hw we wan take learn?
Lol, that's true
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by Divepen1(m): 12:44am On Jul 09, 2017
meneski:

Plans are in motion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Invitation To A Reading Session In Yaba / Fruiting In The Desert Of Widowhood Book Review | Imelda Udoh / Bookalleria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.