Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please" (3697 Views)

She Is Addicted To Sex Please Help / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please" by cloud9usher: 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
Guys that are new to the game never learn and I feel so sad when guys keep messing up concerning this.

I laugh at guys who fall for this successful trick girls are using on guys, the "I'm a virgin; no sex" nonsense.

Let me give you the rational behind this trick. A girl knows if she tells you she doesn't want sex but has had sex before you might not wanna agree to it as you'd say someone else has had her so why can't she allow you as well.

So they come up with the "I'm a virgin; no sex" lie and this is perfect because the foundation of the lie is the virginity issue which she claims to hold on to and why she doesn't wanna have sex, and the only way you can know if its true is she letting you sleep with her which she can't because it would end her virgin status, so you as the guy is totally blindfolded here in abilities and the ball is in her court.

And of late girls do this for guys they are not really that crazy about or like that much, guys whom they just wanna run dry financially, because they won't give you sex and would keep milking you dry, its a win-win situation for them because you must keep spending on them or end the relationship by yourself, and they won't lose, and if you stay for long they know you'd get tired someday and leave as well, so can you see how this trick always favours them? Its a win-win situation for them. And most of these girls who say "no sex; I'm a virgin" are 90% NOT virgins, these type are usually so adamant never to change their stand because they know the day you sleep with them you'd discover their lies, so they keep milking you till you get tired and leave by your own accord.

You think with the high rise of girls now having the stand of "no sex" in a relationship means our churches are now working at their best which has made girls repent that much? Hell no! They just discovered a perfect way to have all the attention and care from guys but not lose in the end. These girls are not having this no sex stand on pure and sincere religious grounds but on sly and deceptive grounds.

Sly women are so cunning to know that a man whom you refuse intimacy would be more serious and eager to please you and care for all her needs, hoping he can convince her to change her mind on the "no sex" stand along the line but you'd keep at it till you get tired and she gains even if you leave.

Except that girl is less than 16 years, the possibility of her being a virgin is less 3%, so do the maths and tell me why lots of girls are now using the "No sex; I'm a virgin" trick? Lots of them are using it because their friends have told them the high success rate using it on guys who don't their onions in the game!

And the worst thing you'd do as a guy is fall in love with such a girl, I always tell my crew that the word "love" is so dynamic, the bitch you think you love so much now, you'd be shocked how you would love another woman more than her once you condition your mind to do so, get wise and stop being taken for granted by these leeches called girls.

Guys need to know the terrain they are threading on now. We guys call girls "fish brain" but don't know that even a fool can be smartly evil in deception when he/she sees a motivation. Girls have evolved and I laugh at the guys who fall for their gimmicks.

Get wiser guys!

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please" by Kondomatic(m): 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
I don't know why we guys always complain about irrelevant things like this.
Define your relationship from the beginning so you won't have problem later. It's that simple.

If you want sex then look for a lady that wants sex. There are millions of them out there.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please" by Punctual(m): 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Just tell me, What is the moral lesson here....

2 Likes

Re: The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please" by cloud9usher: 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Define your relationship from the beginning so you won't have problem later. It's that simple.

If you want sex then look for a lady that wants sex. There are millions of them out there.

Dude you better think before you talk, this has nothing to do about "always complaining" as you put it.

You mean anything talked about means you are complaining? I can never complain about this silly trick because I can never fall for it.

So if you a citizen enlightens his fellow citizens of a new trend in which thieves use to rob at night, it means the citizen is "complaining?" grin

How some of you reason is funny! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please" by Kondomatic(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
cloud9usher:

Dude you better think before you talk, this has nothing to do about "always complaining" as you put it.

So if you a citizen enlightens his fellow citizens of a new trend in which thieves use to rob at night, it means the citizen is "complaining?" grin

How some of you reason is funny! grin
This is nonsense bro, no offense

5 Likes

Re: The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please" by cloud9usher: 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
This is nonsense bro, no offense

Your claptrap is what is nonsense, No offence.

8 Likes

Re: The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please" by metrosexual: 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kondomatic:

Your woman wrapper is a thousand yards long, I guess you are seeking a pat on the back from Nairaland girls with this clueless comment, what a pity

8 Likes

Re: The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please" by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
cloud9usher:
Guys that are new to the game never learn and I feel so sad when guys keep messing up concerning this.

I laugh at guys who fall for this successful trick girls are using on guys, the "I'm a virgin; no sex" nonsense.

Let me give you the rational behind this trick. A girl knows if she tells you she doesn't want sex but has had sex before you might not wanna agree to it as you'd say someone else has had her so why can't she allow you as well.

So they come up with the "I'm a virgin; no sex" lie and this is perfect because the foundation of the lie is the virginity issue which she claims to hold on to and why she doesn't wanna have sex, and the only way you can know if its true is she letting you sleep with her which she can't because it would end her virgin status, so you as the guy is totally blindfolded here in abilities and the ball is in her court.

And of late girls do this for guys they are not really that crazy about or like that much, guys whom they just wanna run dry financially, because they won't give you sex and would keep milking you dry, its a win-win situation for them because you must keep spending on them or end the relationship by yourself, and they won't lose, and if you stay for long they know you'd get tired someday and leave as well, so can you see how this trick always favours them? Its a win-win situation for them. And most of these girls who say "no sex; I'm a virgin" are 90% NOT virgins, these type are usually so adamant never to change their stand because they know the day you sleep with them you'd discover their lies, so they keep milking you till you get tired and leave by your own accord.

You think with the high rise of girls now having the stand of "no sex" in a relationship means our churches are now working at their best which has made girls repent that much? Hell no! They just discovered a perfect way to have all the attention and care from guys but not lose in the end. These girls are not having this no sex stand on pure and sincere religious grounds but on sly and deceptive grounds.

Sly women are so cunning to know that a man whom you refuse intimacy would be more serious and eager to please you and care for all her needs, hoping he can convince her to change her mind on the "no sex" stand along the line but you'd keep at it till you get tired and she gains even if you leave.

Except that girl is less than 16 years, the possibility of her being a virgin is less 3%, so do the maths and tell me why lots of girls are now using the "No sex; I'm a virgin" trick? Lots of them are using it because their friends have told them the high success rate using it on guys who don't their onions in the game!

And the worst thing you'd do as a guy is fall in love with such a girl, I always tell my crew that the word "love" is so dynamic, the bitch you think you love so much now, you'd be shocked how you would love another woman more than her once you condition your mind to do so, get wise and stop being taken for granted by these leeches called girls.

Guys need to know the terrain they are threading on now. We guys call girls "fish brain" but don't know that even a fool can be smartly evil in deception when he/she sees a motivation. Girls have evolved and I laugh at the guys who fall for there gimmicks.

Get wiser guys!

This is how you know boys with "game"

2 Likes

Re: The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please" by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
cloud9usher:

Guys need to know the terrain they are threading on now. We guys call girls "fish brain" but don't know that even a fool can be smartly evil in deception when he/she sees a motivation. Girls have evolved and I laugh at the guys who fall for there gimmicks.

Get wiser guys!
Look for a lady that wants Sex! She has a right to say No to sex! Ha! Her own body kwa,!
Swerve Jor! Better carry your entitlement brain and swerve!

5 Likes

Re: The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please" by Jaynom(m): 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
If a girl says 'no sex please', please respect that!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please" by chocodaviva(f): 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kondomatic:

abeg EPP me remind dem oh
if one fish no won allow u chop am shebi na to set trap for another.? very simple

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please" by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Trash.
Job fall on op.angry

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please" by Fadiga24(m): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
chocodaviva:

abeg EPP me remind dem oh
if one fish no won allow u chop am shebi na to set trap for another.? very simple

Why would a girl say no sex and still demand money.

Money for recharge card.
Money for mary kay.
Transport money.

7 Likes

Re: The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please" by Stevengerd(m): 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oh Gawd! And U Sit Down, Take Time Write All Dis Epistle. Yo Jobless Nigga.

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please" by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
So a girl says she is a virgin, and what exactly does she gain from that aimless r/ship without sex or marriage?!

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please" by dingbang(m): 10:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lol they say... I not a virgin but can we have a no sex relationship...

Thunder will begin to fire that girl o

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please" by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nma27:
Look for a lady that wants Sex! She has a right to say No to sex! Ha! Her own body kwa,!
Swerve Jor! Better carry your entitlement brain and swerve!

I recognise the fact that she has a right to say no...... What you don't seem to understand is that what the OP has issues with is the I'm still a virgin lie and I align myself with his submissions...... The last time I even listened to that kind of crap talkmore of believing it was when I was 17.......One mumu recently tried it with me and I'm proud to say that I showed her pepper...... IF YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN DON'T LIE THAT YOU ARE ONE IN OTHER TO GET MATERIAL STUFF FROM THE GUY AND NOT GIVE UP THE BANKU....... MAKE GUYS WISE UP SEF

7 Likes

Re: The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please" by MzErica(f): 11:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
You stupid father is bastard for not erupting the miserable sperm that formed you on the floor of the commercial bus he raped your orange hawker mother!

You ape-face cretin!

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please" by MzErica(f): 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
Fadiga24:

Money for recharge card.
Money for mary kay.
Transport money.

They took after your useless mother in being a dippy leech!
Re: The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please" by Fadiga24(m): 12:03am On Jul 07, 2017
MzErica:

Ignored.

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please" by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 07, 2017
papadee93:

I recognise the fact that she has a right to say no...... What you don't seem to understand is that what the OP has issues with is the I'm still a virgin lie and I align myself with his submissions...... The last time I even listened to that kind of crap talkmore of believing it was when I was 17.......One mumu recently tried it with me and I'm proud to say that I showed her pepper...... IF YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN DON'T LIE THAT YOU ARE ONE IN OTHER TO GET MATERIAL STUFF FROM THE GUY AND NOT GIVE UP THE BANK....... MAKE GUYS WISE UK SEF
So guys tend to spend more on virgins?? Interesting
Re: The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please" by Leriebloom(f): 12:22am On Jul 07, 2017
Kondomatic:

Bro you just spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please" by banqalee(m): 12:32am On Jul 07, 2017
Jesus!
MzErica:
You stupid father is bastard for not erupting the miserable sperm that formed you on the floor of the commercial bus he raped your orange hawker mother!

You ape-face cretin!
Re: The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please" by banqalee(m): 12:33am On Jul 07, 2017
Jesus is Lord!
MzErica:

Re: The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please" by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 07, 2017
Nma27:
So guys tend to spend more on virgins?? Interesting

Guys spend on most ladies..... The sad thing is many don't get any return on investment especially from self acclaimed virgins
Re: The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please" by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 07, 2017
MzErica:

You ape-face cretin!

It's obvious you are telling a story you know too well........ Next time don't open your legs inside danfo....... just sell your orange and leave the motor park

3 Likes

Re: The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please" by Apexcutie(f): 7:58am On Jul 07, 2017
Wait i don't understand, must you always hv sex in a relationship,it her body she decide when to have sex with or with out viginity,if she tell you no sex den let her go abi she force u to stay?

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please" by Fadiga24(m): 8:00am On Jul 07, 2017
MzErica:

Ignored.
Re: The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please" by Lalas247(f): 8:04am On Jul 07, 2017
See RPG flying grin
Op take heart .... tongue
Re: The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please" by Rukkydelta(f): 8:08am On Jul 07, 2017
Kondomatic:

You just spoke my mind
Well done Sir
Re: The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please" by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 07, 2017
Kondomatic:

Preach bro, preach!

most of them wants to test the waters with no full commitment and they keep having issues while the keep blaming it on the lady.

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of: "I'm A Virgin; No Sex Please" by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 07, 2017
Fadiga24:

Money for recharge card.
Money for mary kay.
Transport money.
She says no to sex, y'all come here to cry like a miserable baby who lost his candy... She says yes, y'all come here to wail that all she has to offer is sex... what the hell is your problem, why not marry your sisters then since no girl can satisfy y'all.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ways Girls Handle Breakup (pictures) / Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! / Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.