Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,245 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:26 PM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (1209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (1989806 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) ... (1633) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by fhranchez(m): 3:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
Good day fellow enthusiasts, i bought this fake mppt controller attached and it's giving me stress, cos i will have to plug and unplug the solar connection whenever the battery is full as it's doesn't float charge even with my load connected

can anyone recommend a good pwm that normally floats charge and doesn't go off when full?

Will the controller in the 2nd picture float charge?

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ebocoms: 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
Good day Everyone,

Please I need review in making decision on the following Solar Panel brands. Which is durable and have better yield:

a. JA Solar

b. ERA

c. Jinko

Thank you.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Peterlove11: 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
truthbetold22:

Internet Father, in your mind, you are old enough to be someone's father. The internet keeps making morons pompous. Since you don't owe me any explanation, we also have no use for your unsolicited reviews. It is fools like you that has kept Nigeria where it is. You want to buy a foreign product, you go read reviews. You want to buy a Nigerian product, nobody wants to say anything bad about anyone. Now, your roof is 2 million naira for just one side. How much did you roof your house again? 6 million naira? Liar. Are you scared the installer will give you a slap over the internet?

Again, if you cannot name who did a bad job, crawl back into your hole and hide. If you are truly a father, your kids must be ashamed of their cowardly father!!

My Brother, life hasn't gotten this bad. That he chose not to give negative review, it's his choice. Don't let us be creating unnecessary internet enemy over what people chooses to and not to do. We would have love naija review of products by consumers, but the average Nigeria consumer doesn't understand its importance yet..
Biko. Alot of us has been blessed by this thread, All of you are my elder here, and it doesn't speak well when elders trade strong(angry) words. Please let's embrace peace

11 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dbshaywhy(m): 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
Good evening professionals in the house, my 1 year old deep cycle inverter battery is totally down, as confirmed by a technician yesterday morning...

Am now contemplating either i buy a new generator instead of another inverter battery that won't last more than a year, but still, am considering the economical aspect of the inverter system...

Please, your heartful advice will be highly appreciated.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ManAdii: 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
dbshaywhy:
Good evening professionals in the house, my 1 year old deep cycle inverter battery is totally down, as confirmed by a technician yesterday morning...

Am now contemplating either i buy a new generator instead of another inverter battery that won't last more than a year, but still, am considering the economical aspect of the inverter system...

What brand of battery did you use?

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
ebocoms:
Good day Everyone,

Please I need review in making decision on the following Solar Panel brands. Which is durable and have better yield:

a. JA Solar

b. ERA

c. Jinko

Thank you.

Go Jinko
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ebocoms: 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
Noted thanks @mctfopt

mctfopt:

Go Jinko
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Exumal: 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
Good evening sirs,
I've been following this thread for a while. I've decided to start buying my diy components for 13s lithium polymer 48v battery pack system. Reasons for the polymer is that the is cost effect. This is obviously where I need the help of the elders, below are the materials I will be buying one after the other;
1. 3.7v polymer batteries 20ah X 13
2. 7s BMS (don't know where to source for this)
3. 4s 12v 120w or 2s 24v 120w solar panel (I need insight here as well)
4. Charge controller (I don't know the situable one for this set up)
5. 48v 500w inverter
Sirs, your input will be really appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ajabani4allah(m): 11:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
I saw this lifePo4 battery on AliExpress, the 4 pieces goes for just $222 with free shipping fee. There are about 10 reviews on it and are all positive thought none is from Nigeria. Pls advice me on this. Can i place this order, it looks too cheap for the price

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Penuelseun(m): 12:49am On Jul 22, 2022
Exumal:
Good evening sirs,
I've been following this thread for a while. I've decided to start buying my diy components for 13s lithium polymer 48v battery pack system. Reasons for the polymer is that the is cost effect. This is obviously where I need the help of the elders, below are the materials I will be buying one after the other;
1. 3.7v polymer batteries 20ah X 13
2. 7s BMS (don't know where to source for this)
3. 4s 12v 120w or 2s 24v 120w solar panel (I need insight here as well)
4. Charge controller (I don't know the situable one for this set up)
5. 48v 500w inverter
Sirs, your input will be really appreciated.

1. li-ion or lifepo4, a picture of the individual cells will be great,
2. I think you would be better off with a 14s BMS while arranging your cells in 14s
3. You will need upwards of 800w with an mppt charge controller depending on the final battery setup you intend to go for.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Jefferyzz(m): 1:59am On Jul 22, 2022
I also noticed him. It's a 30/70 chance he'll deliver. Some people claim he's too new to b trusted. He's less Dan a yr on alie. Most of the good reviews on page are US buyers. If he doesn't deliver within 3months you can ask for refund. To b on a save side. Use GTB card. Message him to split ur order into 190$ and 32$ so you can use 2 different GTB cards to make payment. U cant do more than 200 on ur GTB naira card n Rate is 495/$. So if he doesn't deliver. Ur money will b returned with the same rate.
This is my opinion
ajabani4allah:
I saw this lifePo4 battery on AliExpress, the 4 pieces goes for just $222 with free shipping fee. There are about 10 reviews on it and are all positive thought none is from Nigeria. Pls advice me on this. Can i place this order, it looks too cheap for the price
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dgbanj: 3:03am On Jul 22, 2022
na
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by samnaija: 3:05am On Jul 22, 2022
truthbetold22:

Shut up sir. If you could give a review about a bad job, then you should mention the name. If you choose not to mention the name of the installer, then it means you are either a coward or nothing of such ever happened and you are just trying to hype or promote an installers job.

Nonetheless, you have not helped anyone with your useless, half-complete review. It is you who has comprehension problems because if you realize that this is a public forum, you would not make baseless accusations without clearly identifying who you are referring to.

COWARD!!

You have very good points, why bring about a scenero when you can't or won't give out the name of the installer.
This is an open forum a lot of make decisions about solar from here.
The only problem I have is your outburst to insult an individual No! That is wrong. Keep things clean no need to insult anyone here.

This thread has helped a lot of people to usher them into solar.
Marketers have been burnt alive with terrible reviews and alot of people within this thread agreed and this in a way has saved alot of people from dodge marketers.
So if we have an installer amongst us that damaged a roof running into millions, and is nameless dont bring it here please.
The reason I am speaking on this I had a similar personal experience with an installer , not from nairaland that damaged my roof. After he installed my first set of panels come an see buckets of rainwater I fetch from within my house . They guy virtual punched holes every where and pressed life out of my aluminum roof and the ridges.
Changed the installer (non nairaland) during an
Upgrade, and I was personally involved in everything making sure they don't dent or depress my roof. Roof leakeage is a thing that should be discussed more on the thread to help newbies avoid the disaster ...

6 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojesymsym: 4:02am On Jul 22, 2022
For all roof installs, always ensure there is a roof carpenter on the roof with them, it is that carpenter that will guide them on how to put their legs along the roof and also do the nailing.

The challenge many installers face is guessing where the woods under the roof is located, something a carpenter who does roof can easily tell.

Nb: It has to be a carpenter who understands roof, don't go and call the one who does furniture and assume he too will know.

7 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by samnaija: 7:38am On Jul 22, 2022
ojesymsym:
For all roof installs, always ensure there is a roof carpenter on the roof with them, it is that carpenter that will guide them on how to put their legs along the roof and also do the nailing.

The challenge many installers face is guessing where the woods under the roof is located, something a carpenter who does roof can easily tell.

Nb: It has to be a carpenter who understands roof, don't go and call the one who does furniture and assume he too will know.

Nice one

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by FireTheSun: 8:46am On Jul 22, 2022
samnaija:

You have very good points, why bring about a scenero when you can't or won't give out the name of the installer.
This is an open forum a lot of make decisions about solar from here.
The only problem I have is your outburst to insult an individual No! That is wrong. Keep things clean no need to insult anyone here.

This thread has helped a lot of people to usher them into solar.
Marketers have been burnt alive with terrible reviews and alot of people within this thread agreed and this in a way has saved alot of people from dodge marketers.
So if we have an installer amongst us that damaged a roof running into millions, and is nameless dont bring it here please.
The reason I am speaking on this I had a similar personal experience with an installer , not from nairaland that damaged my roof. After he installed my first set of panels come an see buckets of rainwater I fetch from within my house . They guy virtual punched holes every where and pressed life out of my aluminum roof and the ridges.
Changed the installer (non nairaland) during an
Upgrade, and I was personally involved in everything making sure they don't dent or depress my roof. Roof leakeage is a thing that should be discussed more on the thread to help newbies avoid the disaster ...

I think you meant well, so l will respond to your Post.

There is a reason they write "Caveat Emptor" (Buyers Beware) on a Wall, but dont attach anybody's name to it. We might ask: Why dont they name the Person they think wants to sell the House? Why make a "general Notice without naming anyone (This might not be a perfect example though)
But it still works because it puts everyone on "General Notice/Awareness".
It is now left for an intended Buyer to do more due diligence, to find out the rightful owner and verify any claim that is made..

It may appear contradictory to some that l mentioned the issue, (though it was just an "aside-remarks" in relation to the beautiful Installation done by @Chris ), but l did not mention the Name of the Installer, it has reasons.

Most People think the whole idea behind making a REVIEW, is to DESTROY a Business or a Product, the inherent reason of making a Review, in my own understanding, is to make the Seller/Producer/Product BETTER.
How you achieve this is to let the Seller/Producer/Product Owner know that "there is a possibility for damage to his/her Brand, if he/she does not IMPROVE their 'Game'.

I am too matured to want to destroy the Business of a younger person, despite the damage it caused me but l want him to know, openly here that it wont be "Business as usual" and he has to either IMPROVE or STOP Installing Panels.
Just that, l have achieved my own set objective.

But from your Statement, you asked: How will that Help others not to fall Victim?
Good Question!
Three ways:
1) The Installer in Question is reading this and he knows that he is just a Click-away from being Unmasked!
If you were him, will you repeat the same awful job or you will step up your game and start doing good jobs? My own conclusion is that he will IMPROVE, which is my desire, not to damage his Brand or Business beyond repair.
That is left for very Vindictive people like the rude, uncouth boy running his mouth all over the place. Always trying to damage others, he tried to damage @Valto at a point. He tried to rundown @Niyi's Installation at a point, insulting both of them.

2) Any genuine Client who wants to engage an Installer, has the liberty to contact me and ask PRIVATELY, that l let him know if the Person he wants to engage, is the Installer who damaged my Roof. That way, l do not damage the Brand of the 'wayward' installer but l could alert the Client on another Installer or ask him to supervise this my installer properly.
That way, any Client will still have achieved the same Objective they want to achieve, if the Installer was named.

3) A Client, having read the "Buyers Beware" Post l made earlier, has the duty to ask any Installer he wants to engage, to PROVIDE "REFERENCE" from owners of former Jobs done i.e. give me the Phone number of one or Two Clients you've Installed for, let me speak with them.
The advantage in this, is two fold:
(a) He wont be able to do so, if he has damaged his reputation or did a bad job.
(b) He probably would, if he values his Brand, ensure that he does not leave "a bad taste in the Mouth" of other Customers and this is where the "desired improvement" on the part of the installer, comes in.

The Installer that did my Job is reading this, he knows he did wrong but l wont Name him just "so l can damage him", ....... because l am not just that type of Person.
My aim is not to "destroy" but "to build", to make others better, to improve others, to be constructive in my criticism and l am doing it as l deemed it most fit.

I wont let any manner-less, untrained runt from the gutter goad me into doing what l believe is "not the best" of actions.
I am past that stage in Life!
It is left for anyone who thinks the post is useful to him, to read it, otherwise he can skip it

Go through the posts of this @truthbetold22 guy and you would see that he has INSULTED almost everybody on this thread, (from page 679 - 681 are all his Insults on members), from Mctfopt, Ceasser, Valto, Niyi, bigrovar, solasola, durodee, Barezzi, etc and same thing on other threads.
Everyone who does not do things his way, is Stupid, is an Idiot, is a Fool, bla, bla, bla!

His default position is to use foul language on others and it is a reflection of his Upbringing.

Go through his Post, it is jus about abusing People, no sense, no value, no contribution but all Insults.
You cant give what you dont have. Its like putting a Pig, in a China Shop! A Child raised in the Gutter, even if you put him on a well-laid Bed, he will roll around, fall down and roll into the Gutter where he belongs. undecided

This is a faceless forum but a few People here have had "contact with me offline", including the Installer who did my Roof and they would testify that l am not the kind of person that empty empty brain expect me to be.

12 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Namzy(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2022
ajabani4allah:

I doubt this. If too good to be true, then... At least with escrow you are sure of refund, but problem will arise if seller ships lower capacity battery and ask you to ship them back for your refund
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by samnaija: 9:26am On Jul 22, 2022
FireTheSun:

I think you meant well, so l will respond to your Post.

There is a reason they write "Caveat Emptor" (Buyers Beware) on a Wall, but dont attach anybody's name to it. We might ask: Why dont they name the Person they think wants to sell the House? Why make a "general Notice without naming anyone (This might not be a perfect example though)
But it still works because it puts everyone on "General Notice/Awareness".
It is now left for an intended Buyer to do more due diligence, to find out the rightful owner and verify any claim that is made..

It may appear contradictory to some that l mentioned the issue, (though it was just an "aside-remarks" in relation to the beautiful Installation done by @Chris ), but l did not mention the Name of the Installer, it has reasons.

Most People think the whole idea behind making a REVIEW, is to DESTROY a Business or a Product, the inherent reason of making a Review, in my own understanding, is to make the Seller/Producer/Product BETTER.
How you achieve this is to let the Seller/Producer/Product Owner know that "there is a possibility for damage to his/her Brand, if he/she does not IMPROVE their 'Game'.

I am too matured to want to destroy the Business of a younger person, despite the damage it caused me but l want him to know, openly here that it wont be "Business as usual" and he has to either IMPROVE or STOP Installing Panels.
Just that, l have achieved my own set objective.

But from your Statement, you asked: How will that Help others not to fall Victim?
Good Question!
Three ways:
1) The Installer in Question is reading this and he knows that he is just a Click-away from being Unmasked!
If you were him, will you repeat the same awful job or you will step up your game and start doing good jobs? My own conclusion is that he will IMPROVE, which is my desire, not to damage his Brand or Business beyond repair.
That is left for very Vindictive people like the rude, uncouth boy running his mouth all over the place. Always trying to damage others, he tried to damage @Valto at a point. He tried to rundown @Niyi's Installation at a point, insulting both of them.

2) Any genuine Client who wants to engage an Installer, has the liberty to contact me and ask PRIVATELY, that l let him know if the Person he wants to engage, is the Installer who damaged my Roof. That way, l do not damage the Brand of the 'wayward' installer but l could alert the Client on another Installer or ask him to supervise this my installer properly.
That way, any Client will still have achieved the same Objective they want to achieve, if the Installer was named.

3) A Client, having read the "Buyers Beware" Post l made earlier, has the duty to ask any Installer he wants to engage, to PROVIDE "REFERENCE" from owners of former Jobs done i.e. give me the Phone number of one or Two Clients you've Installed for, let me speak with them.
The advantage in this, is two fold:
(a) He wont be able to do so, if he has damaged his reputation or did a bad job.
(b) He probably would, if he values his Brand, ensure that he does not leave "a bad taste in the Mouth" of other Customers and this is where the "desired improvement" on the part of the installer, comes in.

The Installer that did my Job is reading this, he knows he did wrong but l wont Name him just "so l can damage him", ....... because l am not just that type of Person.
My aim is not to "destroy" but "to build", to make others better, to improve others, to be constructive in my criticism and l am doing it as l deemed it most fit.

I wont let any manner-less, untrained runt from the gutter goad me into doing what l believe is "not the best" of actions.
I am past that stage in Life!
It is left for anyone who thinks the post is useful to him, to read it, otherwise he can skip it

Go through the posts of this @truthbetold22 guy and you would see that he has INSULTED almost everybody on this thread, (from page 679 - 681 are all his Insults on members), from Mctfopt, Ceasser, Valto, Niyi, bigrovar, solasola, durodee, Barezzi, etc and same thing on other threads.
Everyone who does not do things his way, is Stupid, is an Idiot, is a Fool, bla, bla, bla!

His default position is to use foul language on others and it is a reflection of his Upbringing.

Go through his Post, it is jus about abusing People, no sense, no value, no contribution but all Insults.
You cant give what you dont have. Its like putting a Pig, in a China Shop! A Child raised in the Gutter, even if you put him on a well-laid Bed, he will roll around, fall down and roll into the Gutter where he belongs. undecided

This is a faceless forum but a few People here have had "contact with me offline", including the Installer who did my Roof and they would testify that l am not the kind of person that empty empty brain expect me to be.

I think you are taking this personal with truthbetold, funny enough his name states his mind. Yes the manner he came out is appalling, which I don't wish anyone to subscribe to.

But he has a valid point. Read through this thread marketers that were rude and pompous to their clients were exposed this did not damage their market but reset their mindset to listen to their clients.

Any installer or someone that claims to be one should be exposed for a bad job. Go to other threads especially building threads, this prevents people from falling into the same trap. The moral of all this we should assist our selves in here, not everyone can recover if such damages happen to their roofs.

And people on the forum ,should open up and ask the forum before hiring an installer or buying products from within the forum this will assist in a way. Money is difficult to come by this days use it wisely...

8 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dbshaywhy(m): 9:53am On Jul 22, 2022
ManAdii:

What brand of battery did you use?

It was Sunfit deep cycle battery that was installed for by the installater.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Valto(m): 9:53am On Jul 22, 2022
ajabani4allah:
just one piece of original brand new grade A 320ah cell is 125$ to 130$ at alibaba, and u want to buy 4pcs of it for 222$ grin with free shipping join cheesy. 320ah cells weigh atleast 5.5kg, to ship just one piece via air will cost atleast 60 to 70$.
verdict: they will never ship, if at all they do, i see u getting 50ah cells kiss

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by microgiant: 10:14am On Jul 22, 2022
Jefferyzz:
I also noticed him. It's a 30/70 chance he'll deliver. Some people claim he's too new to b trusted. He's less Dan a yr on alie. Most of the good reviews on page are US buyers. If he doesn't deliver within 3months you can ask for refund. To b on a save side. Use GTB card. Message him to split ur order into 190$ and 32$ so you can use 2 different GTB cards to make payment. U cant do more than 200 on ur GTB naira card n Rate is 495/$. So if he doesn't deliver. Ur money will b returned with the same rate.
This is my opinion

Bros, Please how do you spend $200 on you GTBank Cards, share the secret. wink

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 10:20am On Jul 22, 2022
10kwh 48v felicity lithium battery available, #1,300,000. Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 10:22am On Jul 22, 2022
10kva 48v Kartel inverter now available, #502,000. Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2022
5kva 48v Yohako inverter available, #210,000. Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 10:25am On Jul 22, 2022
280w solar panel available, #72,000. Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2022
5kw Growatt hybrid inverter ES available, #550,000. Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 10:28am On Jul 22, 2022
60A diamond MPPT Cc available, #100,000. Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 10:45am On Jul 22, 2022
Installation done at sangotedo, Lagos state.

8pcs of 200Ah Quanta battery.
1pcs of 10kva felicity inverter.
1pcs of 60A felicity MPPT Cc
1pcs of 60A Fangpusun MPPT Cc

Call/WhatsApp me 08168986461.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2022
FireTheSun:

Waoh!
Nice, Professional job you have done up there! I envy this install, just looking at it right now. kiss kiss

Unlike what an Installer on this thread, did to my Roof when l asked that he install just Ten Units of Panels on my Roof.
This installer and his Team so damaged my Roof that at the end of the day, l am considering buying NEW Aluminum Steptiles Roofing Sheet to cover the whole area those Panels were installed.

My Roof has never leaked since about Six years l built this particular Storey building, l live in this one so l know it has never experience a leakage but after the installation, it has been multiple leakages here and there. angry
The Team of Installers just use their feet to crush the Aluminium Roofing Sheets, causing big depressions everywhere.
I have had Roofers try to plug the leakages created but getting the Depressions to "push back up and normalize" is a daunting task, as the damage was just too extensive.
I have concluded l have to replace all those areas where the Panels are located, and their surrounding Sheets as well.
Imagine incurring a damage of over #2M, in the course of a job of less than #100,000?

It is a lesson to me, to always check the previous work of an installer, seek reference from previous Clients, before giving out a job
Hobbyist or Sellers should stop claiming to be Professional Installers
. undecided

BTW: I have since added Five more Panels (655W each), to the other Side of the Building's Roof, done by another Installer and without any issue from that side. undecided

I remember this job.
You called us to just come and install 10panels around 525w or thereabout. You said you had everything on ground.
we did you a fine install but then you had leaks and you briefed me the situation while I was not in town.
I called two roofers and sent them down cos they were forming tight schedule so it was which ever one comes 1st. Both came and you choose one, I paid him and he did the job. I also confirmed from you and you told me you are good. You never mentioned the leaks again. Our next Convo was when you needed to add additional panels. I told u we had a job at hand and we can come around X day. You said you would be travelling, you can't wait and we agreed someone else should do the job cos I'm unavailable at the moment.
You never mentioned you have leaks or your roof has been damaged and it will cost 2million to fix.
you didn't tell me, you didn't call the roofer(u v his no) cos he wud v called me for money. You already told me that the roofer did an excellent job.
I have done several installation for clients turned friend here. They can attest to our work. We do fine jobs. Yours just had issues and we fixed it.

Roof jobs can be tricky depending on the design and materials(thickness of sheet and wood) used for the roof. You don't know what's there until you go up there and sometimes there can be leaks. Infact most times I tell clients to get a carpenter on standby depending on how I see your roof. The leaks can be stopped it's nothing serious.

@truthbetold let's not trade strong words here, I believe we can always pass our message in better ways without insult. You don't know who is behind every username. Pls let's respect each other .

Happy weekend.

12 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by sethtsadopp: 11:29am On Jul 22, 2022
FireTheSun:

BTW: I have since added Five more Panels (655W each), to the other Side of the Building's Roof, done by another Installer and without any issue from that side. undecided

Which Panel is this and how much did you buy them?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Solardepot: 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Available products and many more at SOLAR DEPOT NIGERIA, Your one stop shop for renewable energy...For more information; call or send us message on WhatsApp 09069125453, or visit our website www.solardepotng.com
Image 1: Thundervolt Small Genny portable inverter with one solar panel and kits
Image 2: Victron Energy Quatrro48/10000va/140
Image 3: Feili Solar Water Pump.
Image 4: Victron Smartsolar available in 250/100A, 250/85A,150/100A,, 150/85A,150/35A

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
dbshaywhy:

get a 12v 200ah to 280ah lithium battery for about 300k to 400k abd forget about buying battery for the next 10 to 15yrs. or get a 100ah model for less than 200k if funds is a constraint
@valto advertised some units a while ago

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) ... (1633) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: Elkrypto(m), isangjohnson, Johnchrix(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.