Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2039282 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (1675) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by chris81964(m): 9:18am On Dec 22, 2016
DMerciful:
Hi my People.
Did upgrade yesterday completely by myself cheesy. See pic below.
Renewable energy way to go!

Good job. I like the fact that you have protection on the AC and DC side.
Where did you find your DC surge protection? My team has been looking for it and I don't want to import
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DMerciful(m): 10:14am On Dec 22, 2016
Oga chris81964
It was imported from aliexpress. Thanks for the compliments. cheesy
chris81964:

Where did you find your DC surge protection? My team has been looking for it and I don't want to import
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mokrak(m): 10:47am On Dec 22, 2016
@ all finally on solar.still baby steps but reduced dependency on grid by 80%.@ kiekie thanks very much.trally appreciate your assistance and prompt supplies. By God grace we shall do more in the future

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Monlo(m): 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
DMerciful:
Hi my People.

You have always made us proud,that you have re-enacted with this setup.I greet you the "GENEROUS SCHOLAR".More solar energy to your solar panels.Hailings and keep up the good work here and backstage.RE rules,green all the way.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by efuro(m): 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
DMerciful:
Hi my People.

NICE D.I.Y
GOOD JOB!
I WISH YOU MANY YEARS OF HAPPY HARVEST.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by GeorgeD1(m): 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
dmerciful,
what more can I say? keep the light shinning!

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DMerciful(m): 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
Thanks...we are in this together.....we are solving our power problem by ourselves same way we solved our water and security problem grin cheesy
Monlo:

You have always made us proud,that you have re-enacted with this setup.I greet you the "GENEROUS SCHOLAR".More solar energy to your solar panels.Hailings and keep up the good work here and backstage.RE rules,green all the way.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DMerciful(m): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
Thanks...I draw inspiration from veterans like you and other gurus here...cheers
GeorgeD1:
dmerciful,
what more can I say? keep the light shinning!
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DMerciful(m): 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
Thanks for the compliments....having control over your energy is awesome ; cheesy cheesy
efuro:

NICE D.I.Y
GOOD JOB!
I WISH YOU MANY YEARS OF HAPPY HARVEST.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DMerciful(m): 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
Wanted the good one but ur location is far
foonshur:
I think some peeps here deal in used deep cycle rechargeable batteries. I have 2 I want to dispose off. 12v/200ah. cant really hold charge anymore and I've replaced them. contact me tru kobi4anite @ yahoo dot com.
location abuja
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by foonshur(m): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
DMerciful:
Wanted the good one but ur location is far
sad
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
Papishi:

So are you advising me to stick with the DC setup?
How about the power consumption?

sorry, I didnt meant to quote you, but the question has already been answered, ur best bet is to get an inverter as it is cost effective. most D.c appliance are expensive including the wiring. there is also high potential for lost if you're travelling long distance with your D.C cable.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DMerciful(m): 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
Sent you mail....chyke200@gmail.com
foonshur:

sad
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
foonshur:
I think some peeps here deal in used deep cycle rechargeable batteries. I have 2 I want to dispose off. 12v/200ah. cant really hold charge anymore and I've replaced them. contact me tru kobi4anite @ yahoo dot com.
location abuja

I buy used/scrap batteries too, pls call 08117398294
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
zeestone99:
Just arrived Felicity Solar products.

DC freezer 200liters dc12v/ac 220v - 240k
Dc refrigerator 182liters(136litres fridge,46 litre freezer) - 250k
3.5kva inverter 24v( 35amps charging current) - 170k
5kva inverter 24v ( 45amps charging current) - 230k
5kva inverter 48v ( 30amps charging current) - 240k
7.5kva 48v (40amps chargin current) - 340k

1year warranty for Fridge nd freezer, 2 years warranty for inverters.
Office and service center available here in lagos. Hurry now while stock last.

Call us on 08117398294or email Info@monzpowersolutions.com to order. Discount available for serious buyers.Thnks

Sold and delivered to ogun state, 3.5kva/24v Felicity Solar inverter, 2yrs warranty plus service center in lagos, call 08117398294 now to order yours at discounted price.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 11:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
earthrealm:
some1 posted a link for the inverter fridge freezer and acs that consume less power and can b powered by i pass my nebo gen.
i think the make is lg, who can help me with the link again or where to buy such?
Why don't you try this rugged dc/ac freezer, Felicity Solar DC/Ac freezer available. Serious buyers should contact me on 08184171193 for discounted prices.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
@ Dmerciful congrats on your installation, so many testimonies on this thread cool
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DMerciful(m): 12:33am On Dec 23, 2016
Thanks....encouraged cheesy
zeestone99:
@ Dmerciful congrats on your installation, so many testimonies on this thread cool
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Obimind1: 12:43am On Dec 23, 2016
DMerciful:
Hi my People.
Congrats bro. I'm happy for u. U've always been my source of inspiration on this thread.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Obimind1: 1:13am On Dec 23, 2016
I've always not wanted to do this, but to encourage those who are scared of starting small... Here is a pix of my little set up, though I started in 2014 with just two batteries. Solar panels was attached to my set up immediately the official pump prices of fuel went up to 145 naira. So far so gud I've been enjoying my set up with the arrival of my mppt cc 60ah. Thanks to Kie Kie who did the supply of mppt cc not minding my location in the northern part of Nigeria. Pls pardon my arrangement cus its just temporary as I look forward to moving into my own house soon.

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Obimind1: 1:16am On Dec 23, 2016
More

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Obimind1: 1:18am On Dec 23, 2016
Cc

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Obimind1: 1:26am On Dec 23, 2016
I will never get tired of thanking pioneers of this thread, George D to be precise. Sir, ur contributions on this thread as far back as 2010 put the fire in me to never give up on renewable energy.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Obimind1: 1:42am On Dec 23, 2016
Information/knowledge is power. This info lead me to where I am today. Never give up.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bode4real(m): 6:44am On Dec 23, 2016
zeestone99:

Sold and delivered to ogun state, 3.5kva/24v Felicity Solar inverter, 2yrs warranty plus service center in lagos, call 08117398294 now to order yours at discounted price.

Really appreciate ur quick delivery, keep it up

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 7:34am On Dec 23, 2016
Obimind1:
I've always not wanted to do this, but to encourage those who are scared of starting small... Here is a pix of my little set up, though I started in 2014 with just two batteries. Solar panels was attached to my set up immediately the official pump prices of fuel went up to 145 naira. So far so gud I've been enjoying my set up with the arrival of my mppt cc 60ah. Thanks to Kie Kie who did the supply of mppt cc not minding my location in the northern part of Nigeria. Pls pardon my arrangement cus its just temporary as I look forward to moving into my own house soon.

Keep it up Bro !

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 8:01am On Dec 23, 2016
XMAS promo price list coming up SOON smiley !!!
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by efuro(m): 8:33am On Dec 23, 2016
Obimind1:
I will never get tired of thanking pioneers of this thread, George D to be precise. Sir, ur contributions on this thread as far back as 2010 put the fire in me to never give up on renewable energy.

Lovely

Not only 'd heavenly send ' George D.

Great deal of dem inspired me too

Pls don't connect poly & mono panels in series as ur pix may indicate

Kiekie1 is always noted for fast delivery.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by efuro(m): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2016
kiekie1:
XMAS promo price list coming up SOON smiley !!!

I have been awaiting for dat.
Maybe I can add more ba3 & panels before 2017

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Papishi(m): 9:03am On Dec 23, 2016
bmdflo:

sorry, I didnt meant to quote you, but the question has already been answered, ur best bet is to get an inverter as it is cost effective. most D.c appliance are expensive including the wiring. there is also high potential for lost if you're travelling long distance with your D.C cable.

Thank you very much
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
bode4real:

Really appreciate ur quick delivery, keep it up

Thnks 4 doing biznes with us nd hapi Xmas
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Konnektions146(m): 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
chris81964:

I have them, if you still need,

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (1675) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: dellabella(m), zeestone99(m), Allem(m), ksmart027(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.