Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,923 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2030919 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (1666) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
DMerciful:
This charger will charge ur battery to death...not regulated thats y its cheap grin

lol, ok...its for random charging of automotive battery, nor for inverter stuff.
thinking of giving my auto batts, a good deep charge every 3 to 6months, as they dont get much action from intra city driving

pranil:

Be careful with loading the ipower/gennex - It is rated at 5 KVA at 1 pF which is realistically 4 KW at 0.8 pf that is even at ambient of 25DEG C. I would say max 3.2 to 3.5 KW load at 40 DEG which we regularly see if the ventilation is poor .

why not parallel 2 genex ( they sell a seprate kit with card and cables) that way you get twice the solar charging also ( 6-7 KW total)
if you plan to run a 2.3 KW steam iron you need much more than 3 KWp solar stup[ to keep batteries charged

there is this school of thought that axpert/zinox inverters dont like resistive loads like steam iron...whats your take on it?.the axpert is a beauty, input ac voltage 85 - 280v, variable freq range 35hz to 70hz and over 60amps charging current!...exactly what i need and more.this issue about resistive loads is what is holding me back. the normal load on the inverter would be 2 x 400w sewing machines, small tv, 130w industrial fan,led lights etc..say 400w total...and then the 2.3kw steam iron which would be coming on intermitently. phcn is fairly stable and an avg of 10 to 16hrs daily. so the solar charging option is just for the few days when phcn might not come on at all- when there is a fault or something, i intend to slap on 1200w panels for that, thus my thinking, no need for paralleling the inverters or any other sh,it
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DMerciful(m): 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
I would expect axpert to power resistive load like iron whose power factor is 1 easily. I would expect it to struggle with inductive loads like water pump and AC... someone with good knowledge of these transformerless inverter should weigh in but I am basing my assumptions on tests done on the cheap mercury 2.4kva inverter
earthrealm:

lol, ok...its for random charging of automotive battery, nor for inverter stuff.
thinking of giving my auto batts, a good deep charge every 3 to 6months, as they dont get much action from intra city driving

there is this school of thought that axpert/zinox inverters dont like resistive loads like steam iron...whats your take on it?.the axpert is a beauty, input ac voltage 85 - 280v, variable freq range 35hz to 70hz and over 60amps charging current!...exactly what i need and more.this issue about resistive loads is what is holding me back. the normal load on the inverter would be 2 x 400w sewing machines, small tv, 130w industrial fan,led lights etc..say 400w total...and then the 2.3kw steam iron which would be coming on intermitently. phcn is fairly stable and an avg of 10 to 16hrs daily. so the solar charging option is just for the few days when phcn might not come on at all- when there is a fault or something, i intend to slap on 1200w panels for that, thus my thinking, no need for paralleling the inverters or any other sh,it
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
chris81964:
The awesome team of technicians at AWPS Renewable Energy grabbed the Lithium by the horns and you can see what they did

Good stuff! Keep it up Bro.. I love the spirit !!

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by NiyiOmoIyunade(m): 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
I used the 5kva Zinox IPowerPlus Axpert clone. It was my first major foray into 48v systems.

I had my first solar array on thesame inverter and used it for about 3 months without issues - ironing, microwave for short periods e.t.c until one day it just blew up without warning.

From talking to the Zinox tech people the 'power card' burnt up due to overload - they avered that the inverter could easily run 1hp AC but never iron or microwave.

Neways they fixed it and I never used it with Iron or Microwave anymore but 1hp AC a few times till I sent it home to my family house and its been working fine there for like 2 years now.

I believe Oga Pranil and someone else here have had success paralleling two such inverters together - with this config they are able to use iron and microwave without issues - in OP's case, one single 4kw or 5kw MustPower unit wld handle all the stated loads including 2.3kw iron without issues and at a price point lower than one IPowerPlus unit not to talk of two Axperts in parallel.

DMerciful:
I would expect axpert to power resistive load like iron whose power factor is 1 easily. I would expect it to struggle with inductive loads like water pump and AC... someone with good knowledge of these transformerless inverter should weigh in but I am basing my assumptions on tests done on the cheap mercury 2.4kva inverter

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 10:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
NiyiOmoIyunade:
I used the 5kva Zinox IPowerPlus Axpert clone. It was my first major foray into 48v systems.

I believe Oga Pranil and someone else here have had success paralleling two such inverters together - with this config they are able to use iron and microwave without issues - in OP's case, one single 4kw or 5kw MustPower unit wld handle all the stated loads including 2.3kw iron without issues and at a price point lower than one IPowerPlus unit not to talk of two Axperts in parallel.

its the high idle consumption of mustpower i dey run from. i have a 4kva mustpower serving me ok for over 1year, powers a 1.7kw steam iron like a boss. the 5kva 48v new model prag is also a beaut
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Barezzi(m): 1:26am On Feb 15, 2018
Yes, I have 2 Genex Axpert inverters in parallel mode.
It carries everything i throw at it, no issues so far. 5 months and counting!

Each inverter has a 2.6kw array. They've been churning out amps like a demented coyote on heat.

NiyiOmoIyunade:
I believe Oga Pranil and someone else here have had success paralleling two such inverters together - with this config they are able to use iron and microwave without issues

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by NiyiOmoIyunade(m): 8:37am On Feb 15, 2018
See Oga Barezzi's comments below. Both himself and Oga Pranil have now confirmed that 2 pieces of the Axpert 5kva in parallel will handle your 2.3kw steam iron without stress - the last I checked, Zinox 5kva was just under 300k apiece so you are looking at a 600k investment in Axpert vs. a 200k/250k investment in Mustpower - as you have said you generally have more than 10hours of grid electricity per day, you also have to consider the Axperts being transformerless will likely have a higher AC to DC conversion efficiency and save you PHCN bills vs. Mustpower but mhen it's gonna be a hard sell to convince me to shell out twice the cash to get roughly thesame performance.

Perhaps you should also look at the higher wattage ICellPower or indian inverter units between 24v and 48v nominal rating - I think the ICellPower has low idle consumption and I know for sure it has a powerful inbuilt charger.

Other people in the house can suggest other inverters that can do the job - let no one bring up Magnum or SMA sha o grin

earthrealm:

its the high idle consumption of mustpower i dey run from. i have a 4kva mustpower serving me ok for over 1year, powers a 1.7kw steam iron like a boss. the 5kva 48v new model prag is also a beaut

Barezzi:

Each inverter has a 2.6kw array. They've been churning out amps like a demented coyote on heat.

5 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 10:08am On Feb 15, 2018
[quote author=NiyiOmoIyunade

Perhaps you should also look at the higher wattage ICellPower or indian inverter units between 24v and 48v nominal rating - I think the ICellPower has low idle consumption and I know for sure it has a powerful inbuilt charger.

Other people in the house can suggest other inverters that can do the job - let no one bring up Magnum or SMA sha o grin

[/quote]

Yeah.same conclusion i hv arrived at..
May just hv to settle for power hungry transformer types like mustpower.a&edunamis n co.
.icell sadly comes only in 24v for inveeters under 6.5kva.and the 5kva has only 40amps charging current..would prefer. 50amps and above.since its a 24v model.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DMerciful(m): 10:57am On Feb 15, 2018
I use mustpower 3ka and I put 2.4kw iron on it, microwave, 1hp AC, pumping machine etc but the idle consumption is high making it less efficient for small loads. I solved this by getting a small 500W inverter for light loads and at night.
NiyiOmoIyunade:

I had my first solar array on thesame inverter and used it for about 3 months without issues - ironing, microwave for short periods e.t.c until one day it just blew up without warning.

From talking to the Zinox tech people the 'power card' burnt up due to overload - they avered that the inverter could easily run 1hp AC but never iron or microwave.

Neways they fixed it and I never used it with Iron or Microwave anymore but 1hp AC a few times till I sent it home to my family house and its been working fine there for like 2 years now.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Saipro(m): 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
earthrealm:

yeah, i went for a cheaper cc then, the jury is still out on the desulphator, i think there are fakes and those that work, my chinco car batt is 3yrs 3months now, v6 4ltr engine with constant ac use.
installed the desulphator abt the 2yr mark when i noticed reduced performance, it has continued serving me till date. most chinco car batteries crap out in 2yrs or less

You tell it as it is!
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DMerciful(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
Barezzi,
Always tweaking ur system cheesy. Anyways... What's the idle consumption of this Axpert?
Barezzi:

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Barezzi(m): 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
grin grin About 45w each if I remember correctly. When i get home next month, i'll confirm.
About 90w*13hrs=1.2kwh by daybreak. Not much, considering my pv array.

Hot water. This particular area nearly gave me high bp, until Dapsyra's tweak!
My house: Base load is fully off-grid.
Aux load is on inverter 8am to 5pm.

How's your system treating you bro?

DMerciful:
Barezzi,
Always tweaking ur system cheesy. Anyways... What's the idle consumption of this Axpert?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DMerciful(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
I did some tweaking of my solar array from 3*2 to 2*3 as my itracer is finding it difficult to track the maximum power point quickly on 3*2 config. i did the change this evening so i will observe tomorrow if there is improvement. My panels are fence level so i change easily grin. I love the beauty of the axpert though
Barezzi:
grin grin About 45w each if I remember correctly. When i get home next month, i'll confirm.
About 90w*13hrs=1.2kwh by daybreak. Not much, considering my pv array.

Hot water. This particular area nearly gave me high bp, until Dapsyra's tweak!
My house is fully off-grid.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 7:45am On Feb 16, 2018
c0ogumo:

Trina Solar Panel 255W Poly still in stock
Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached its usage limit!

Also you might want to work on the process of checkout. It requires the user to be registered (you can't checkout as guest) and the registration page throws up a json error
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DMerciful(m): 7:50am On Feb 16, 2018
bigrovar:
Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached its usage limit!

Also you might want to work on the process of checkout. It requires the user to be registered (you can't checkout as guest) and the registration page throws up a json error
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 8:01am On Feb 16, 2018
earthrealm:

AC DOES DRAIN CAR BAttery,[for cars with dual cooling fans, bboth fans come on with ac = bigger electrical load] even headlights too...the alternator works harder when these are on. to keep up with the sucked out juice.
since one cant equalize a car battery insitu, above whatever the alternator can do, a good desulphator should prevent the plates from clogging up.

I have done extensive read on desulphators and almost every article claims it all sneak oil. There are few research work into the claim it works but the few I have seen especially from here http://www.quan-diy.com/misc/desulfator/infinitum.htm all points to the fact that desulfators are sneak oil. Battery balancers on the other hand are undisputed proven technology.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 8:08am On Feb 16, 2018
earthrealm:

LOLZ, that doesnt prove anything. why dont you start your car, remove your battery and run the ac for 10mins @high fan speed. observe it.
then compare it to when the battery was connected...and report back to us.
the electrical loads on a car are designed to run off the car battery, thats why your batt will drain if perchance the batt head terminals are loose/pull off while driving

imagine this scenario...a solar system with loads pulling say 500w off the bank..and same being replaced by the solar panels. and another one with say 50w load being taken from battery and 50w being replaced by the solar panels concurrently. which of the batt bank do you think is doing more work/will age faster.

i agree that ac usage on car battery is minimal, but denying that such impact exists is an untruth.
you may google further for clarification. lots of varying opinions on the web though..

The scenario in bold not how battery charge and discharge works. You can not charge and discharge a battery at the same time. If you understand the chemical process behind conversation of electrical energy to chemical energy and verse vesa you will know the process can only go one way at a time. Besides, elecricity follows the path of least resistance which is always the load.. everything coming from the charger goes to the load, the reminder charges the battery, if the charger is not enough to power the load, the reminder is taken from the battery. The battery terminal is a busbar in this case

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 9:20am On Feb 16, 2018
Saipro:

You tell it as it is!

Long time Sir, hope your car desulphator is still active after all this years smiley
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 9:23am On Feb 16, 2018
Barezzi:

I trust you Sir. Enjoy wink
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
bigrovar:

I have done extensive read on desulphators and almost every article claims it all sneak oil. There are few research work into the claim it works but the few I have seen especially from here http://www.quan-diy.com/misc/desulfator/infinitum.htm all points to the fact that desulfators are sneak oil. Battery balancers on the other hand are undisputed proven technology.

LOL..AND JUST ABOUT TIME. MY chinco BATTERY CRAPPED OUT TODAY, 3years, 3months. time for another chinco batt grin grin.
yeah, would remove the desulphator and replace with a balancer on my inverter batt bank.
would still leave the desulphator on the new car battery and see how many years i would get from it
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
bigrovar:

The scenario in bold not how battery charge and discharge works. You can not charge and discharge a battery at the same time. If you understand the chemical process behind conversation of electrical energy to chemical energy and verse vesa you will know the process can only go one way at a time. Besides, elecricity follows the path of least resistance which is always the load.. everything coming from the charger goes to the load, the reminder charges the battery, if the charger is not enough to power the load, the reminder is taken from the battery. The battery terminal is a busbar in this case

yeah, my thinking/analogy was wrong shocked
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
Barezzi:
grin grin About 45w each if I remember correctly

wow, if a transformerless 5kva axpert system has 45w idle consumption, makes me believe the 135w idle consumption rating for the 4kva prag/mustpower.
the axpert is really a master piece, i wish it could handle my resistive loads, the wide input range is a big plus 85v to 280v ac, and massive charging current
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by chimeziem(m): 2:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
Good-day House,

I need suggestions to what could be wrong with my stabilizer (12kva relay-type stabilizer – A&E dunamis). I woke up this morning to discover that it wasn’t working – was showing OverVolt. Input voltage reading was 200V but no Output from the stabilizer
I turned it OFF and then ON, then waited for the AC attached to be stabilizer to come up. The moment the AC compressor came ON, the relays in the stabilizer reacted and immediately displayed output voltage of 295V and the OverVolt sign appeared.
I tried same thing again with same result, then opened the stabilizer to see if anything was out of placed but all the components seemed fine – No apparent blown capacitors, transistors etc on the board. I could not get a good look at the relays.

Does anyone have an idea of what is happening to my stabilizer? Please share

Update on my 12kva Stab - on a closer inspection, i noticed that one of the relays had its switch jammed. I opened up all the relays (6 in number) and cleaned their contacts with sandpaper. put the stab back to use and everything is fine.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
chimeziem:
Good-day House,

I need suggestions to what could be wrong with my stabilizer (12kva relay-type stabilizer – A&E dunamis). I woke up this morning to discover that it wasn’t working – was showing OverVolt. Input voltage reading was 200V but no Output from the stabilizer
I turned it OFF and then ON, then waited for the AC attached to be stabilizer to come up. The moment the AC compressor came ON, the relays in the stabilizer reacted and immediately displayed output voltage of 295V and the OverVolt sign appeared.
I tried same thing again with same result, then opened the stabilizer to see if anything was out of placed but all the components seemed fine – No apparent blown capacitors, transistors etc on the board. I could not get a good look at the relays.

Does anyone have an idea of what is happening to my stabilizer? Please share

Hello, we can't view any attached pics showing (input & output readings ) but from your observation above, I will strictly advise you to visit our A&E service outlet , Ikeja Lagos state. Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Barezzi(m): 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
I bought a 2kw "induction" cooker from Konga around December last year. I excitedly opened the package, got my trusted
aluminium pot, a cup of water and proceeded to test my new cooker.

To my surprise, within a few minutes the water was boiling!
Aluminium pots are not supposed to work on induction cookers.
When i lifted the pot, the cook top was red hot!!
The merchant had sold me a well packaged, 2kw hot plate!!!

I was furious, went online and gave him a very injurious review. angry
I'm still using the cooker, a 2kw resistive load on my Axpert inverters. They handle it without breaking a sweat.

earthrealm:
i wish it could handle my resistive loads...

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
Barezzi:
I bought a 2kw "induction" cooker from Konga around December last year. I excitedly opened the package, got my trusted

I'm still using the cooker, a 2kw resistive load on my Axpert inverters. They handle it without breaking a sweat.

Ooo sorry for the disappointment on your konga supplies .. You are more safe because you paired up Gennex hybrid "par a & b" .. Its a bit more affordable considering the procurement cost of a 10kva schneider , victron etc without adding extra cost of mppt yet ! It exceeds a million to be factual ... If you operate within safe load range , your inverter system should serve you for years not minding its not 100% pure sinewave !! Cheer's

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by NiyiOmoIyunade(m): 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
Bros you cannot have it all na! Remember the Axpert is transformerless so there will be limitations on what it can do when inverting off the batteries. I would say a resistive load + other loads around 25% max of the rated 4kw/5kva capacity would be okay - this is the reason why Ogas Pranil and Barezzi are able to power large loads - they have two inverters in parallel essentially presenting as one 8kw/10kva inverter to any loads so the inverter circuitry is not really stressed.

In fairness to the MustPower 3kw, I have loaded it 2.8kw (iron + 2 units of 1hp AC) several times and it was just running like a champ without any stress - in fact the fan kicks on and the machine runs cooler when carrying higher wattage loads grin

Based on measurements from my Fluke 376 DMM and inline DC meter with shunt plus separate AC meter on the inverter output, I deduce that the inverter idle consumption is around 130watts max. Once load comes on (and this is your realistic running scenario), then you are looking at about a 50watts self consumption which is not too bad - what I mean is with no loads on or inverter output disconnected you would see max 130watts leaving the batteries and zero reading on AC meter. If you put on a known 120watt load, power leaving batteries would be 170w per DC meter readings and 120w per AC meter implying 50watt self consumption - altogether not too bad.

Oga Barezzi is spot on about the Axpert idle consumption as the manual reads 'less than 50watts' idle consumption and 'less than 25watts' in power save mode.

One flaw I noticed with the wide AC input is that the Axpert inverter just passes low or high voltage through without regulating at all and that may be bad for your appliances except you place a stabilizer before the inverter input.

If you want a combo of lower consumption and high load carrying ability then you may be shelling out more cash for a premium inverter unit but for a low budget the MustPower seems a good compromise

See Axpert specs per inverter manual attached FYU

earthrealm:

wow, if a transformerless 5kva axpert system has 45w idle consumption, makes me believe the 135w idle consumption rating for the 4kva prag/mustpower.
the axpert is really a master piece, i wish it could handle my resistive loads, the wide input range is a big plus 85v to 280v ac, and massive charging current

Barezzi:

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DMerciful(m): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
Too much charging current deteriorates batteries faster esp when you are charging with mains and solar, tendency to b charging with over high charge current exist.
Also at lower input voltage of 85v coupled with high charging current due to low battery, the stress on the axpert will be massive and might cause premature failure and as such always install a decent stabilizer before the inverter
earthrealm:

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DMerciful(m): 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
You mean it's modified sine wave?
kiekie1:

Ooo sorry for the disappointment on your konga supplies .. You are more safe because you paired up Gennex hybrid "par a & b" .. Its a bit more affordable considering the procurement cost of a 10kva schneider , victron etc without adding extra cost of mppt yet ! It exceeds a million to be factual ... If you operate within safe load range , your inverter system should serve you for years not minding its not 100% pure sinewave !! Cheer's
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
NiyiOmoIyunade:
Bros you cannot have it all na! Remember the Axpert is transformerless so there will be limitations on what it can do when inverting off the batteries. I would say a resistive load + other loads around 25% max of the rated 4kw/5kva capacity would be okay - this is the reason why Ogas Pranil and Barezzi are able to power large loads - they have two inverters in parallel essentially presenting as one 8kw/10kva inverter to any loads so the inverter circuitry is not really stressed.

In fairness to the MustPower 3kw, I have loaded it 2.8kw (iron + 2 units of 1hp AC) several times and it was just running like a champ without any stress - in fact the fan kicks on and the machine runs cooler when carrying higher wattage loads grin

did you check what the battery voltage was when you loaded it so?.
my 4kva 48v mustpower hooked to 4 x 200ah flooded battery. the batt voltage drops to 48.8v from fully charged idle voltage of 50v if a 1.8kw steam iron + about 300w random loads is hooked up to it. i think the drop is too much, and also fully charged voltage of 50v.
when fully charged with ac, voltage is 52.6v/53.4v...and once phcn goes, it quickly drops to 52v/51.6v and later settles at a steady 50v after about 30mins to 1hr..with <100w on it....makes me think something is wrong with my flooded batts, was expecting idle voltage of 12.8v, instead of 12.5v per battery...abi its the mustpower internal circuitry and transformer that is drawing it down to 12.v?..hvnt bothered to disconnect and test the voltage of each battery when fully chared

i have made up my mind to go the route of transformer type 5kva 48v inverter, muspower, prag etc+long battery combo - mek i use smf batt abge, dont have energy for flooded batts again
, i no fit shout in this buhari era say the avpert come blow
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
earthrealm:

did you check what the battery voltage was when you loaded it so?.
my 4kva 48v mustpower hooked to 4 x 200ah flooded battery. the batt voltage drops to 48.8v from fully charged idle voltage of 50v if a 1.8kw steam iron + about 300w random loads is hooked up to it. i think the drop is too much, and also fully charged voltage of 50v.
when fully charged with ac, voltage is 52.6v/53.4v...and once phcn goes, it quickly drops to 52v/51.6v and later settles at a steady 50v after about 30mins to 1hr..with <100w on it....makes me think something is wrong with my flooded batts, was expecting idle voltage of 12.8v, instead of 12.5v per battery...abi its the mustpower internal circuitry and transformer that is drawing it down to 12.v?..hvnt bothered to disconnect and test the voltage of each battery when fully chared

i have made up my mind to go the route of transformer type 5kva 48v inverter, muspower, prag etc+long battery combo - mek i use smf batt abge, dont have energy for flooded batts again
, i no fit shout in this buhari era say the avpert come blow

That's one of the reasons why he ported to sealed maintenance free deep cycle batteries .. I observed same when I was on flooded batteries too ! Cheer's

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (1666) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: specialofficer, misB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.