Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (978) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2042381 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) ... (1678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
ojeysky:
A few R3 Basic DIY 6.5k for unit price and 6k for multiple. Can flash with tasmota before shipping for those interested

Still available
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
ojeysky:
I have got 2 brand new BMV 712 with temp sensor for grabs. 125k each

Q/A
Is this the victron BMV 712 with Bluetooth features?
Yes
Is the price negotiable?
No price is firm Sir/Ma
Does the price include shipping?
No it doesn't, but I can waybill to any part of the country at buyer's cost.

Still available
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by jamesid29(m): 12:14am On Apr 12, 2021
olopan:
So far so good, neither of our installed Growatt hybrid have had issues

The ways to avoid problem is to look at the installation from a different POV,
Let's say power comes in and goes out.

The grid should say feed your inverter L-N directly for charging and bypass and the inverter output L-N feeds the loads .. Both should never at least ideally converge.

In other terms Neutral link bar is not to be shared between Grid and Inverter.

A lot of things can go wrong in the future.

Not a problem, per say if all installation guidelines are followed

Thanks alot boss.... Really appreciate you taking out of your time to answer my questions.

Thank you once again.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 7:42am On Apr 12, 2021
80A 180v Yohako MPPT charge controller is available, #160,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 7:50am On Apr 12, 2021
3.5kva 24v yohako hybrid inverter now available, #155,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by tchijioke: 10:51am On Apr 12, 2021
Good morning Gurus...some should pls help me with the Moniker of the Nairalander that assembles Lithium battery. Thanks in advance.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by solasola(m): 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
justcallmenuel:

I chatted you up on WhatsApp so we could settle things amicably and also to make you understand that I never sold fake or rebranded stuffs to you as you said. My earlier post on this thread was as a result of anger, which I’m sorry about that..
Since you sold a fake product. All you need do is to refund his money and take your product or give him the original. You are an Alaba person and I know your likes. I bet it you knew it wasn't legit. Buyers beware, most panels, controllers and inverters in Alaba are fake products. A 60a pwm that can't handle 40a. A 200Ah battery behaving like 150ah.........
Even the likes of big boys in Alaba solar market like CNN and others sell fake products confirm. Buy electronics at your own peril. Thats why a 320w panel will harvest like a 200w panel.
Alaba things and 419. Really a pity.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by omotoda(m): 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
tchijioke:
Good morning Gurus...some should pls help me with the Moniker of the Nairalander that assembles Lithium battery. Thanks in advance.

JUO
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigbauer(m): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
good evening gurus in the house. please how much can get me a complete solar system of 2.5kva, I'm not looking for the best brand in the market, but something durable that can backup for 8hours daily. My freezer(1), washing machine(1), and AC(2) are all inverter models. besides I won't run them concurrently. @kiekie @georged and all. please help a brother out.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ranktzy(m): 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
NiyiOmoIyunade:
I would recommend 48v over 96v for these reasons.

1) Available technology and support systems - Most high end inverters and charge controllers are configured for 48v - the ones that can do the range from 12v to 48v are usually at their peak performance at 48v.

2) Ease of management - If you had 8 12v batteries to play with and had them setup as 96v, the failure of just one battery out of 8 would bring your system performance down very noticeably - if however you had gone with a 48v system with two 48v strings in parallel, you could afford to have one and even up to four batteries fail and still have a useable system and buy enough time to attempt battery recovery or save up for their replacement.

3) Safety - As you play with DC voltages above 60v, it is possible to sustain a fatal or at the very least painful electrical shock - so you need to know what you are doing at voltages like 96v and above.

Notwithstanding there are certainly benefits e.g savings in inverter copper/transformer windings, ability to use thinner and therefore cheaper DC cables [(given thesame power output, higher voltage means lesser current/amps)] in a 96v system vs 48v amongst other benefits but by and large I would advice you go for 48v except your circumstances clearly indicate otherwise.

Hello to you sir, I see you've used Trojan flooded cell batteries & managed them well. I have an uncle who uses 4 12v 200Ah Trojan batteries, he recently complained the inverter goes off when the sun sets for the day, so I went to his house and found out the batteries where no longer storing charge cause the moment it's loaded, the voltage drops instantly. I checked the config of the inverter, it was set on flooded, but it has no equalization feature. Do you think the batteries can be salvaged if subject to equalization, & what external device can I use to accomplish this. Thank you!
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Oshomo12(m): 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
ranktzy:

Hello to you sir, I see you've used Trojan flooded cell batteries & managed them well. I have an uncle who uses 4 12v 200Ah Trojan batteries, he recently complained the inverter goes off when the sun sets for the day, so I went to his house and found out the batteries where no longer storing charge cause the moment it's loaded, the voltage drops instantly. I checked the config of the inverter, it was set on flooded, but it has no equalization feature. Do you think the batteries can be salvaged if subject to equalization, & what external device can I use to accomplish this. Thank you!

Change those batteries, don't waste your time, effort, money and peace of mind.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bizzle2: 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2021
justcallmenuel:
80A 180v Yohako MPPT charge controller is available, #160,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461
Shame no catch you, you still get mind dey advertise nonsense.
People like you are the reason doing business in Nigeria is a nightmare. No ounce of integrity.
What in the fvcking world is lgeff ? And the fact that you keep insisting that crap is authentic makes it even more annoying.

You know what a man's word is worth when things go south

For the love of God, people . . stop chasing cheap deals, especially when they're not from reputable companies. prioritize and ACSERTAIN authenticity before you even bother with comparing prices.

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by wilmaria14: 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
solasola:

Since you sold a fake product. All you need do is to refund his money and take your product or give him the original. You are an Alaba person and I know your likes. I bet it you knew it wasn't legit. Buyers beware, most panels, controllers and inverters in Alaba are fake products. A 60a pwm that can't handle 40a. A 200Ah battery behaving like 150ah.........
Even the likes of big boys in Alaba solar market like CNN and others sell fake products confirm. Buy electronics at your own peril. Thats why a 320w panel will harvest like a 200w panel.
Alaba things and 419. Really a pity.
even Nigeria as a state is fake e no get where fake no dey bro so no tag d hole alaba international for ur quote sir
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by lexi28(m): 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
Good day guys.
Please can anyone sell spares or replacement parts for this DC terminal. A friends inverter terminal is melted and kaput.
Any link or contact is welcome.
Thanks

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by samnaija: 3:26am On Apr 13, 2021
Valto:
i nearly fell for this, when i was shopping for an inverter AC, most LG inverter Ac in Nigerian Market are fake.(expect from fouani or trusted LG distributors)
i have to later settle for a london used Samsung inverter AC and it has been performing well ever since i filled gas and installed it.
the price difference with alaba/most electronics shop inverter AC 1hp prices always hovers around 100k to 140k, while fouani and other accredited dealer sells @162k and above.
but callmenuel, u no try oo. there is specific need. when an inverter user needs an inverter AC, u should have told him the difference in price. this 127k inverter AC u are marketing is fake and u know it!
I disagree, no one is a baby you should make your research your self before buying a product. Besides it was greed that brought the buyer to just emmanuel.
Every nigerian knows fouani is the original importer of genuine lg products, but he chose alaba boys because of price.
Warning only buy from alaba boys when you have done your own investigation. This is greed plain...just emmanuel don start.

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dejidotun2000(m): 4:54am On Apr 13, 2021
I have never actually bought one before but try Arena market at Oshodi.

Disconnect the part and take it along with you so as to be sure of a proper fit.
lexi28:
Good day guys.
Please can anyone sell spares or replacement parts for this DC terminal. A friends inverter terminal is melted and kaput.
Any link or contact is welcome.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by OCTAVO: 6:55am On Apr 13, 2021
samnaija:

I disagree, no one is a baby you should make your research your self before buying a product. Besides it was greed that brought the buyer to just emmanuel.
Every nigerian knows fouani is the original importer of genuine lg products, but he chose alaba boys because of price.
Warning only buy from alaba boys when you have done your own investigation. This is greed plain...just emmanuel don start.
So correct. Alaba boys will never admit an item is fake even when it is so obvious it's fake. They all have this habit in common. It's always important to do your research, once you see any red light simply stay away.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 7:31am On Apr 13, 2021
samnaija:

Well, some of us may not know what the original looks like before now except via it's performance. But after this, most are more enlightened. But the dealers should know what they are selling is fake. We shouldn't always blame the victims, the blame should always be directed to the appropriate quarters- the perpetrators.

7 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2021
samnaija:

Actually it may not be greed for some. I have bought a TV from him before and I told him I need something not too expensive, right from the price and looks of the TV I knew it was not the original lg but it serves me till date and meet my budget needs, that's all that mattered. I have bought other stuff from him that were plain original which includes panels, inverter and solar lights.

I think Emmanuel may be too market centric by assuring customers of the product he is selling and that is very risky especially as he doesn't strike me as he knows all the product in and out as well. This is where due diligence of buyers is also important.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 8:21am On Apr 13, 2021
Solar panels, mppt & inverters @ discounted prices

260w mono... 40k last
300w mono .. 44k last
350w mono .. 50k last

Era 250w mono .. 41k
Era 280w mono ... 50k
Era 330w mono... 53k
Era 350w mono .. 60k
Era 380w mono... 64k
Era 400w mono ... 68k
Era 440w mono"black" ...74k

*Schneider 1.5kva 24v pure sinewave hybrid inverter. 75600
*Schneider 850va 12v pure sinewave hybrid inverter .. 65000

*GROWATT INVERTERS NOW AVAILABLE!!*

*Growatt 3kva TL (50a mppt) ... 250k
*Growatt 5kva TL (80a mppt).....400k
*Growatt 5kva TL (100a mppt)...430k

*SMK 40a 12/24/36/48v mppt .. 70,000

*Victron SmartSolar 250/100 mppt= N450,000

*Color Control GX = N250,000

*V.E Bus to USB (interface MK3-USB) = N45,000

*Victron Multiplus 48V 5kva Inverter = N800,500

*Victron Battery Monitor BM702 = N85,500

*Victron Quattro 10kva 48 =1,700,000

*Victron Quattro 15kva 48VDC = N2,200,000

Tubular / flooded deep cycle battery maintenance distilled water & electrolytes now available!

Distilled water 1L (12 in pack) ... 5,000
Distilled water 25L (with free gallon) ... 6,500
Electrolyte 25L (Accurate specific gravity) ...8,000

Direct from chemical industrial plant ! Place your orders now !!

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

YOU CAN PICK UP IF BASED IN LAGOS OR SIMPLY PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR WAYBILL NOW!

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 9:18am On Apr 13, 2021
40A mppt charge controller still available, #55,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 9:20am On Apr 13, 2021
New upgraded 60w Felicity All in one street light now available, #130,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2021
200Ah 12v Forgo battery now available, #98,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 9:24am On Apr 13, 2021
60A felicity mppt charge controller is available, #80,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 9:26am On Apr 13, 2021
220AH 12v Luminuos tubular battery still available, #120,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 9:29am On Apr 13, 2021
5kva 48v (100A MPPT Cc) Growatt hybrid inverter ES now available, #375,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 9:31am On Apr 13, 2021
220AH 12v multi power tubular battery now available, #110, 000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 9:32am On Apr 13, 2021
omotoda:

My advice has always been if there is a known distributor for a product, visit their office and buy.99% of products in Alaba are not from direct manufacturers. If you buy known brands from Alaba,just know you are on your own.

You would also observe their prices are always lower than what the major outlets sell. Just like you would notice a recent post for Felicity batteries,you would be shocked that these are not from Felicity office in Nigeria hence the warranty will be voided.

You know your onions ! Weldone Sir .... Brick & mortar shop for your original renewable energy material opening real soon smiley ...
Accredited dealership goes a long way in our daily dealins and maintaining good customer relationship .. Gracias Señor

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 9:47am On Apr 13, 2021
bigbauer:
good evening gurus in the house. please how much can get me a complete solar system of 2.5kva, I'm not looking for the best brand in the market, but something durable that can backup for 8hours daily. My freezer(1), washing machine(1), and AC(2) are all inverter models. besides I won't run them concurrently. @kiekie @georged and all. please help a brother out.

Na money be fine bobo .. If budget isn't much an issue, let's meet in za other room cheesy

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by solasola(m): 9:57am On Apr 13, 2021
Good day folks. I am currently scalping for a pocket friendly 24v 3.5kva inverter with editable DOD settings. I will appreciate any suggestions bosses. Ojeysky,mcpfot..Cesar..olopan...niyiolu...and et al....
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by CAROLYN19: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2021
Call/ Watsapp us on 08066332919 for your Industrial Power Backup Solution Equipment such as; Vertiv/ Emerson UPS, Stavol AVR, Schneider Inverter and Gaston batteries. We have Offices in Abuja and Lagos
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by olopan(m): 11:07am On Apr 13, 2021
Good morning everyone,

Using this moment to wish our Muslim brethren a blessed Ramadan ahead and the strength to see it through.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) ... (1678) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: mctfopt, Elkrypto(m), Dharyhor and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.